Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

How Many Lovers Do You Have Per Year?

Although a lover can be someone who loves you and you love, it is mostly used for a sexual partner. That's where you went wrong with the title of the thread.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Aalia:

^Lychee it is not for us to judge rather it is up to allah swt. so let leave it to him. Even though personally I would not marry someone who slept around even if he claims that he repented and I think am entitled to my opinion.

Fidhin I agree with Jacfar do share with ur to be wife your personal life. I think that would be fair to her...

salaam

:eek: Man I love this girl. Karti iyo sharaf ayuu Ilaahay ku manaystay. Inadeer single ma tahay mise waa lagu calfaday? ;)

chubacka   

^ :D I am sure Aalia will come back with a very diplomatic answer.

As for the Queen, what is the benefit of asking strangers to reveal their personal lives?

Chimera   

My most succesful year is 1993, I was the new boy in a all white class, the mysterious exotic Somali boy with long curly hair and vaseline shining skin, everyday i had a new girlfriend. I later found out the girls had already been 'girlfriends' of the other boys in class, and i was simply the newcomer they just had to call boyfriend one time so they could cross me off their list, i still remember my mother's schock when she took me to the school gate everyday and for two weeks straight had to greet a different girl lol.

verkering.jpg

:D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Aalia:

lol red sea ilaahay inan wacan ha kugu simo.

salaam

Ducooy amiin. Seed thahay walaale? smile.gif

Originally posted by Queen Arawello:

Horta, why are people surprised. When I said lovers, I explicitly didn't mean people you slept with. SubhAllah! I was referring to people you have been in relationships with. Don't be shocked just because you all have dirty minds!

why am i surprised is your xishood la'aan to say the least walaalo, it's Ok for someone (who is gaal!!!)to have number lover per year as you did , but that is not our culture neither it's allow in islam, so whatever your intention is/was you need inaad bal dib isugu yara noqo boqoraday!!

Juxa   

wil je verkering met me? aaaaaaaah zo lief

long time maan maqlin taa.

young arawello, macan badan, somali hadaynu nahay brutal honest ma jeclin ok....even though we say gabar kun bey la shekeysataa kalina wey kala baxdaa.

marka if all goes well, you will have one lover/husband insha allah who treats you like boqorad, reerkadana kugu faraxsan yihin.

dont waste your time, until that boqor comes along bide your time and plan your life. dont rush. remember our reputation is our biggest asset and reflects on you and your family.

your time, your heart and love waligaa qiimo halahaado.

insha allah kheyr

eedo juxa

Napoleon   

^ this is the reason why somali girls play games, because their heads are filled with bull about reputation and have to resort to hiding behind parents backs to have some fun. It's better not to rush into marriage and have some fun, date,be open(figuratively and literally) make mistakes, and when the time comes and if you need to feel the need to be part of the herd of the miserably married, say istagfurallah, repent and get married, have some miserable children who will drain every ounce of creativity you've had, and when you're done raising them and you look like a female michelin man, and you grow old with saggy breasts, your children busy with their own lives to even call you and your husband leaves you for a younger model and you die and you become nothing more than dust in the wind with no certainty of what is ahead, at the very least you can look back at the memories you've made and say you've lived a full life, you've taking chances, you steered your own destiny and did not live according to the whims of the superstitious that came before you but you made your own luck and you live by your whims and you opened your legs as many times as you wanted, because that is life. Reputation is a social/religious construct designed to keep women from experiencing the joy of sex.

Remember, ladies, your biggest asset, is your big a.ss.