Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

How Many Lovers Do You Have Per Year?

Qorax   

Qasaaraha qarbiga qomama ka dambayn. imisa jeer ayaa sariir lagu saaray (lagugu fidshay) iyo bashaal lugahaada hakuukala baxsanaadan (by Napoleon) kuwani ayaa wax laga sugi... aduunyo ba'

BUKURR   

Weird nomads, taking everything to the extreme. Have fun, enjoy, do what you want, and be responsible.. ..nough said.

Eeeww @ Napoleon...that was a disgusting thing to say..you want Somali women to lose their dignity for your pleasure? Uf caleyk.

Araweelo...none this year, but summer is only around the corner, best time to get a suitable partner, when he's not hiding ounces of flab under a big coat :)

Cawaale   

^Cununugan ha iska hadlee iska dhaafa. Aflaamta qurunka ah uu babdsadee..

to the poster, maybe you should give much effort this time to keep your lover for good! i am sure it will make a good new year resolution for you this year.

Originally posted by Napoleon:

... have some miserable children who will drain every ounce of creativity you've had,

Actually it's excessive and wrong use of sex that kill creativity.

So if one was to take your advice, they'd have no creavity or very little by the time they had children.

The fact that you compare opening one's legs to living a full life and taking chances, says it all really. You are spiritually empty. But knock yourself out having sex, lets see if that'll make you happy.

Napoleon   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:Originally posted by Napoleon:

... have some miserable children who will drain every ounce of creativity you've had,

Actually it's excessive and wrong use of sex that kill creativity.

lol@wrong use, it's like reese's baby, there is no wrong way. The basic point is, one would/should be too busy with raising their children to have time for creativity. Boredom is a reality in marriage, hence the reason many people cheat.

If there was no wrong use of sex, there would be no reason for sex clinics.

Many creative people are inspired by their children, mainly writers and painters. Children are a blessing, a beautiful gift who keep you company, who teach you a lot about yourself and the world and are fun to be around.

People cheat for various reasons, boredom is rarely the case. It is still a fact though, that majority of people are faithful to their spouses. So don't try to make it sound like every married person cheats on their spouse.

Dee,translationka waxaa weeye: I am young,Beautiful and helluva of a playeress. Calashaan she be like,"Yo!,check this out; I change men like i change my gorgorod", and i say to you: "You go gurl" smile.gif

It is still a fact though, that majority of people are faithful to their spouses.

LOL! Sorry sis, but that's far from true.

That being said, I see that it's that time of the month again for SOL, and that some of these discussions are headed in ugly places, and I have a fever, so I'll keep my interventions to a minimum.

Napoleon   

People cheat for various reasons, boredom is rarely the case. It is still a fact though, that majority of people are faithful to their spouses. So don't try to make it sound like every married person cheats on their spouse.

I would say a good number aren't, it's not in a mans nature to be restricted like xoolo. But, I suppose you will believe what you want, and I will believe what I want.

Tuujiye

Bajaqayahow, bajuuni cawaanka ah, sida dadka loo la hadlo baro Ciyaal faycaliyahow fowqal ciyaalfaycali.

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa gaal yahoo see cawaan iigu yeeri kartaa? ilaahey maba aaminsanid oo cawaan rasmi ayaaba tahee? laakiin beentaa ma aha ciyaal feycali waan ahay....Marka nin qatar ha iska dhigin ninyahoo.. diinta dhan waxyaalaha aad ugaga baxday waxaa ka mid ah in aad baashaal iyo qurun ku noolaatid...

I see the mods have erased what I wrote laakiin what Napolean wrote waa ok..loool I Guess Napoleon waan ka gabdarnaa when he wrote this

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reputation is a social/religious construct designed to keep women from experiencing the joy of sex.

Remember, ladies, your biggest asset, is your big a.ss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I said this to him...

ok where are the looser Mods? my life in SOL I never went this far I did many bad things in SOL but this is way out of line even anaa Tuujiye aka baqti lagde got mad!!!

well I did say more..lol but I understand why that part was erased..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NASSIR   

At times I get angry reading at such comments that border beyond the parameters of what our religion teaches us . Our religion does not restrict the fundamentals of our liberty and freedom but it guides us into a healthy lifestyle free from the impulses and irresponsibility that result in when we leave ourselves to the passion of the beasts. As far as I believe Feminism and Materialism are the source of all contemporary societal ills as the former misguides women into believing that they can labor as much hours on their path to financially independent goal while the latter manipulates their "false consciousness" created by the onslaught of media and social pressure. I had a chance to talk to an American colleague who told me that her happiest moments in life were when she lived in Japan for 6 years in her late teens and early 20s. She said there was no pressure from her circle of friends or community to champion as the early adopters of the sluttiest fashion designs( btw how one dresses or behaves does tell much about themselves); everyone treated each other the same with no consequence of "deviating from the norm" set by the mainstream.

I also think this word "boredom" has been abused to justify one's tendency to a promiscuous lifestyle which by the way is a direct result of a lack of Iimaan and confidence in one's self or relative position. It's all about the effects of one's environment though I have also met peoples of other faith, some of European descent, who are extremely devotional and understand the artificial life that the powerful media projects to the public. And it is really sad so many young girls have fallen for this trap and thus ruined their lives out of pure conformism and the pursuit of unattainable dreams without regard to the long term bad effects this type of behavior has.

I think you went wrong with the title. Lover is synonymous with sexual partner. As to the responses, nothing surprising there; you got the usual "outrage" and the typical "freedom seekers" so dont worry about them sis. If I were you I would heed Juxa's advice. Salams.