Sign in to follow this  
B

OMG! I have A Court Hearing!

B   

The summons for the fare evasion offence came through this morning and I have to attend my local magistrate courts on the 20th of May 2010 for the hearing. Its over! I am done for. Nothing can be done to save me now!

Maaddeey   

Sug, there still hope! noo sheeg address-ka maxkamadda, Nuune ayaa ku caawinaaya with a printout of your posts :D or you can argue: 'i'm doing it for my test, i wanted to see the punishment for stup!d theft like that' :D

Ibtisam   

Loool So much drama. Good next time you would think twice before using an old lady badge or not paying your rent. Part of growing up. When I was about 18/19 I got on the qaxoonti bus and forgot to buz in, they sent me to fast track mini court and fined me about 191 pounds including court charges. did not have to attend, just filled out a form for my defense (saying I forgot and the man won't let me buz in after he got on, even though I had a valid ticket) and that it could happen to anyone, and they should catch real criminals instead of chasing people we already paid for their ticket but forgot to buz in. Not long after they made it so that you only have to buz in if you are pay as you go rather than weekly or monthly.

Juxa   

call them up asap and try to resolve it by paying the penalty and any cost they have incurred.

if it does not work, bal iisoo sheeg. i hope this will be the last time young one

Ibtisam   

^^stop baby sitting him, he needs to do it on his own.

Gheelle a Looooong time ago, shelf life waan daafey. :D

Juxa   

ibti that was honest mistake and i am suprised you actually paid anything.

ninkan isagoo gacan gadudan bala qabtay, so hopefully he can get away with the fine and cost.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @gadudan bala qabtay.

I think anigu because I was rude to the guy, I told him to stop bothering me as I was doing some work on the bus, then I told him what is the big deal I have a ticket don't I? Then he went a power trip. I even offered to pay the fine of 20 pounds but he said I can make my case in court and I said fine I will.

As for this guy. B will just get a fine and suspended sentence.

I have a court hearing as well, and I tried my best to get out of it.

I have been unsucessful so far.I have been called for jury duty.

Blessed   

Yeah, it kinda sucks to be you but you can always reinvent 'yourself'. ;) Ha u baqan.

So, was the old lady Somali or another ethinicity?

Juxa   

lol@blessed you are on mission since you discovered the real identity of B

i think for weird reason the original B was quite harmless fella and almost sweet