Sign in to follow this  
B

OMG! I have A Court Hearing!

chubacka   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Time for a new topic, B. This one is dying.

OMG they put me in jail!!!!! The prison officers have it in for me, does anyone know how I can get out??? PLASE HELP ME I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!.

:D I can see why making these threads would be so much fun.

B   

Its only because I am thick-skinned I am not crumpling under all these insults. But I expect nothing less from a bunch of people who are sick in the head.

I am really trying hard to stay on my feet, this past month has been terrible. I have really tried hard. Really!

my friend stop poking fun at my tragedies. I would have supported any of you in similar situations.

B   

Why don't you just die! I hate you! :mad:

ailamos   

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D:D:D:D

B   

Originally posted by The Zack:

B AKA Marx, feel free to use the phrase (Alla ba'yeey waxbaa igu dhacay) on ur next thread's title and tell us how u almost got hit by a car
:D:D
. We want to hear more adeer. Calool jilleec baan kuu heynaa.

P.s. sorry ladies.

Look here you ONLF dameer! I am sick and tired of these allegations of being 'Marx'. where is you evidence?. Do Marx and me have the same IP address or are we joined at the hip. You are so silly! Why are you regurgitating what the other people are chatting. Don't you have your own mind and possess any logical! why don't you follow the herd! you already are anyway!

Juxa   

Originally posted by B:

I am really trying hard to stay on my feet, this past month has been terrible. I have really tried hard. Really!

what can we do to help you through this obvious difficult time? we have listened, we have advised and informed, some have even tried tough love?

bal hade maxaa dhiman?

B   

^^ Who will be there to look out for you if I die? I'm the Jiminy Cricket to your Pinocchio, adeer.
:D

You don't care about me, my concerns and my welfare. Where were you when I most depressed! You were suggesting I should be hanged or thrown off a bridge like a piece of useless garbage! And you managed to get the other to join your witch-hunt against me!

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ngonge: Illaahay ka baqe inanka ka hadh dee hadaba. I think imika inay sheekadii isu badashay bullying (war maxaa bullying af soomaali lagu yidhaa?).

Juxa   

^^ i agree Ngonge started something uuka fiicnan jirey.........duqa let wiilkan be you hear, dhaaaf, amaan sii bilaa caleek

where are the anti-bullying police? i would have called for sheh lakin you all know she wont tolerate calool-jileec

The Zack   

B AKA Marx, looooool don't be that mad dee, it ain't my fault that your calaacal is getting too much here @ SOL. If you are complaining, complain like a man. Mar danbe hanoola imanin ooooh my god ooh my god crap.