Sign in to follow this  
B

OMG! I have A Court Hearing!

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Loool So much drama. Good next time you would think twice before using an old lady badge or not paying your rent. Part of growing up. When I was about 18/19 I got on the qaxoonti bus and forgot to buz in, they sent me to fast track mini court and fined me about 191 pounds including court charges. did not have to attend, just filled out a form for my defense (saying I forgot and the man won't let me buz in after he got on, even though I had a valid ticket) and that it could happen to anyone, and they should catch real criminals instead of chasing people we already paid for their ticket but forgot to buz in. Not long after they made it so that you only have to buz in if you are pay as you go rather than weekly or monthly.

I applaude you for letting me know this. I feel better already. Its not as severe as my case but nonetheless its good to know others have also suffered this terrible ordeal.

B   

Originally posted by Juxa:

lol@blessed you are on mission since you discovered the real identity of B

i think for weird reason the original B was quite harmless fella and almost sweet

what is this you talk of? are you saying i am a phoney. I didnt expect this from you, because you have been kind and supportive to me. less you have evidence please dont talk of this again. I presume as a lawyer, you would be familiar with innocent until proven guilty principle. the onus of prove is on you!

B   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

So, was the old lady Somali or another ethinicity?

Its a white old guy. I think he was a doctor. i found it at mansion house on the district line on my way home.

Juxa   

hahahah@B, i expected you to threaten me with defamation. anyways to call you phoney would be rude, and i am not rude

stop worrying, sort it out, intaana waa iga waano

blessed i admire your skills

Coloow   

The character known as B is funny. This las/lad is either an intellectually gifted person who wants to test the SOL members' or he/she is simply a person in need of some freduian help.

Either way, he/she is insane in the membrane

Malika   

^ :D ,you forgot to tell him to wear a 'burka' whilst escaping,they have his photo at the airport..He is after all a wanted man..Lol

B   

Originally posted by Baadiyow:

The character known as B is funny. This las/lad is either an intellectually gifted person who wants to test the SOL members' or he/she is simply a person in need of some freduian help.

Either way, he/she is insane in the membrane

my friend, to reduce matters into a simple dichotomy is indeed taking the easy way out and simplistic. I am neither of the two.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

I have a court hearing as well, and I tried my best to get out of it.

I have been unsucessful so far.I have been called for jury duty.

When you enter the court room-yell Allah Akbar

Somalina   

"The thief is sorry he is to be hanged not that he is a thief". You deserve whatever punishment the court hands you. I'm only saying this because you have knowingly broken the law.