Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

2005 – How was it for you?

^Maxaan Hodhohodho off noqdaa,Meel ba manaan tilmaaminee? :D

Adeerkis all i asked you was the sabaabta you xariiq Mpls off the list,after all xalimooyinka are plenty in MN like caro maanyo in the indian ocean xeeb .

Sheekada Bartaa beey taagantahay! Sababta inoo sheeg smile.gif

Jacpher   

You’re very welcome. CW I’ll be glad to have you join the union. Xiin would be the first to welcome you. Marriage and sadness don’t belong together. Unhappy individuals remain unhappy whether married or single. There’s a common belief among Somalis that goes like this. Marriage is always a win win situation. One loses nothing by tying the knot. You either get a happy household and beautifull baby or a lesson and experience of a lifetime, that’s if you not so lucky.

Marriages is [supposed to be] the nesting place of play & joyous. The moment you set the foot in the door, you’re greeted with daddy is here, followed by a hug & kiss. If that’s not the greatest feeling in the world, I don’t know what else is there to enjoy.

What kind of maahmaah is this? Is it sujiwi version of Far iyo meel bugtaa is og? :D

J.Lee   

2005, What a year, What a year.

Highlights:

I was blessed with a sister whose beauty, mansha'allah, promises to one day rival my own I'A. smile.gif

Summer of '05-the most enjoyable and memorable 3 months of my entire life

Visited America Jr. and got over my fear of Canucks. TimBits, oh how I miss ye.

Learned the meaning of Love, loss and fate; the importance of: understanding, honesty and patience

Started writing again-Mansha'allah for small blessings

Mastered the art of indifference and attained inner-peace.

Baluug   

Alxamdulillahi Rabbil Alamiin, Ar-Raxmaani Raxiim, Maalik yowm-id-diin. I think Allah SWT for letting me get through another year and many more insha Allah.

Nothing happened to me personally, other than that I got a better job at the place I work and make more money, alxamdulillah. Now the Calgary housing is kicking me out, cuz apparently now I'm rich :D

So what can I say other than alxamdulillah!!

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

Mastered the art of indifference and attained inner-peace.

That's quite a feat. Congrats.

McPha:

Freaky is that blue eyed kitten you have on your display pic.

Gorgeous, aint he? I love him. He's my new toy. The jinx is semi private? Does that mean you can disclose the semi public bit?

Ducaqabe, thank you. I hope 2006 will be fantastically lucky as well...more in terms of financial and career luck, but love is welcome too. Insha'Allah. :cool:

STOIC   

Good morning CW, my sincere apology to the people of Pakistan earthquake.I personally have few Pakistani freinds.

My plan for the year 2006(IA) will be to graduate in May first(IA) and then travel to London(what are the chances that i will find she who must be obeyed there? :cool: ) before i start graduate school .

PS:Waves at Ahura/Zeph....Hello cutie Pie... :D ...

Faarax Coonow, diiday dee :D ! I decided to live in the hill :D . Let Minnies live in the town.

Ducaqabow, that’s exactly what my late dad told me; wax lagu khasaaro guur baa ugu fiican wax la bartana dad baa ugu wanaagsan.

hodman   

2005 was one of the most eventful and challenging years for me and Alhamdulilah I gained alot but it also taught me some lessons that will last me a lifetime.

All in all....not bad at all.

diya   

welcome 2006!!!!!

2005 has been blessed one, and i have achieved many things alhamdulilahi. it would dambi if i say i didn't enjoy every moment of 2005. smile.gif

however, i am hoping that 06 will be the shinning one of all.

:D peace out

Pi   

This was a shitty year for me, really. I changed programs, I got divorced (well, cyber divorce, to be precise. Imagine that), I did not save that much money (one paycheck away from being a pauper. Heavens!). So, this new year's gotta be better.

Happy New Year Nomads