Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

An Invitation To Somaliaonline Party.

Pacifist   

:D Il Capo Dada I swear i fell off my cubicle chair.... My co workers are wondering what am laughing about...Kix KIx Kix

Go on silently Awaits for the Drama to continue

BN   

Wallahi si fiican baa sheeko wadi kartaa. Aalee, qosol baa ii qabsaday maanta. I think you better be careful though, you may have lawsuits on your hands for character assasinations...a certain taxi driver and a balding card player come to mind. :D

NoVa   

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

One of the guys jumps up and runs towards us......the brother is short,fat, very dark and had few thin lines of hair and he looked like he has been running in the Olympic marathon because he was sweating gallons but he was a social guy..he opened up his arms and gave me a warm hug and let me tell you, my feet were off the ground then he put me down.

He yelled "Waryaa IL CAPO, it is me Qac Qaac, remember me, you look much younger in real life, I thought you were even older than me and in truth I was hoping that you would be because I am sick and tired of people making fun of my age, I don't like it at all you know"

lolllllllllllll That Just Had me Rollin'....Beautifull PUt it 2gether haha...I'mean that just put the story' good ya know'..Capone keep on comin'walaalkiis..this sista luved the story' like every1 else...very creative mind there...

Nuune and Moti kalaya idinka maxaa ka qeelinaysiin?? ar'balaayo' nina waxuu ka fanayaa 'Uncle" midna waxuu iska dhigayaa inuusan taxi wadin lol' at least that pay'z the billz'..kolayba' muusan niga dhigin like QacQac :D ee'qeelada dhaafo' yeysan qandho nigu'dhicinee' icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Waraa Ilcapo, Sxb qaac'qaac had a date, he was with Wiilo oo macawiis xiran..HAHAHAHAHA..

YO Og-Moti Uncle aa ku dhahee yaah nuune na waxaa ka dhigtay taksiile..lol..Walaahi waa ku sugtay..

Gabdhaha u gudub yaaqee.. Koleey aniga party ee J11 tuurey ma imaan lahey maxaa yeelay, wuxuu iskugu keeni lahaa meesha duqooshinka London ku nool oo dhan!!!

wareer badanaa!!

Wiilo   

Haye ninbaaba meeshaan iga helay :rolleyes: Waraa haddii aad iga heshay waxaad iisoo qorataa "ARJI" waxaana ku soo Hagaajisaa raula(Af-Saomaliya iskuma fiicna marka si kale bey iigu fasiree waxa aad soo qorto) Address kana waa Cirka iyo Dhulka inta u dhexeysa, Kapish......... :D:D

Jecliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Qac Qaac   

Il capo, is that how u wish me to look like... i don't want in aa sheekadaada dusha ka fuulo, laakiin lacag aan dhigan karaa in aan kaa qurxoonahay adi, I bet, loool.

waraa laakiin saas maa ii necebtahay, bas iga raali ahoow, bro, of all the things i said to u b4, wax kale caloosha ha iigu qaban, nin yoho soomaalidaan kenya way jil jilacsan yihiin..

nafta   

Qac Qaac iyo Og Moti, labadiina waxaa tihiin odayo oo ilkaha kasoo daadan rabaan, yaa ka qarineysiin icon_razz.gif:D ... can't blame the guy for saying the truth.

he is probably finding a shelter to escape ushiina as we speak :D

OG Moti   

IL CAPO, ninyahow suuqii dishay, girls are so happy, og_moti is uncle, short, ilko la aan, and cant move straight...and my friend nuune taxi driver and i was sitting with him.. I have never talked or sat with a taxi driver nor a card player... besides waxaan layaabay my friends tuujiye and nafta are enjoying this so called AL Capo and his character assassination.. Allah kariim

Peace

IL CAPO   

The sitting room is jammed and there are people everywhere, some are having the time of their lives while some are wondering what the heck are they doing in here and you can tell they are bored to death because of their lack of social skills.

I see my good old mates Northerner, Rokko and Totti, arguing about who is going to win the game on Saturday between Barcelona and Real Madrid and I go over to them and we greet each other, I see my man Northerner brought his stunning other half along and he introduces me to her, so is Rokko but unfortunately Totti tells me that he couldn't get himself a date so he opted to come alone and I tell him "Don't worry mate, I came all the way from Africa and I came alone as you can see because I couldn't find a date either but i am hoping at the end of the party i will be making some girl see the Stars :D but then i remember the Advice that my Uncle Moti gave me".

The noise coming from the Domino players' room is deafening by now and as I make my way through the people somebody pushes me from behind and I almost drop my glass of juice, I turn around to see who is this inconsiderate creature thinking to myself "I should break this guy's little neck" I ask J11 "Who pushed me," he points at some one walking away and I try to go after him when J11 grabs me by the arm and says...

"calm down, do you know who that person is?"

"I don't know and I don't care all I want to do is make him apologize" I say angrily,

"first, it is not him but her, it is Wiilo and it is her who was making all the noise you just heard coming from the Domino group's room because she just won cool $50 dollars from Qac Qaac and Garab Tuujiye and they were pleading with her to give them a refund since they don't have any more money to pay for even a taxi"explains J11.

She must have heard us because all of a sudden she stopped and turned and finally I could understand why they call her "Wiilo". :D .

"Well, Well, if this isn't the guy who loves his Warikow more than anything else and insists that Garissa is more beautiful than any where else in the world then i don't know who is it" says Wiilo.

"Don't tell me you are expecting me to apologize to you now, do you?" continues Wiilo.

"I wasn't thinking of an apology, besides it doesn't matter what my thoughts were now anyway because you are not who I was hoping you would be"I say trying to defuse the situation.

"so how are you IL CAPO, how was your flight?â€

"I am doing great my Sister Alhamdu Lillaah, the flight was Ok, how are you and it is good to see you Wiilo".

"I am having the time of my life as you can see I am on a roll here as I just won my third consecutive hand and now I am going inside to the Girl's room to continue my winning streak" says Wiilo.

"Yeah, me too I was thinking to go there as you can see there is nothing to do here and my ears are hurting from Jacaylbaro and NIN NOOL's arguments and that group who call themselves SOL Politicians but in truth they should call themselves SOUL Corrupters."

P.S Qac Qac, I see you are sweating even more now and if you took the joke personal then i apologize

but remember one thing, Men are not supposed to brag about their physical beauty, at least where i come from it is only girls who brag about their beauty not the other way around, so i don't mind if i am called and considered to be UGLY because that is not what makes MAN what he is. ;) .

Peace.

IL CAPO   

I finally make it to the room where all the Ladies were and let me tell you, the Vibe is unbelievable and some of the girls are dressed to Kill and let me tell you about the Dancing part, Allah Hooyooooooooy, it was the most amazing sight any man would love to see but what I didn't know is "Some girls can Dance" if you know what I mean. ;) .

Just before I stepped inside, I met a girl who seemed to have recognized me as she was smiling at me, I smiled back at her and when she came near I could see how excited she was to see me and I was excited to see her too...

"Hey, Salam Alaikom IL CAPO, how are you my brother?" she said.

"W/Salam my Sister, I am doing great,Thanks, how are you?"I reply.

Realizing that I didn't quite recognize her she says...

"IL CAPO, it's me FF".

not being able to recall any one called "FF" in SOL, I decide to try my luck with guessing so I say....

"Fatuma Farah?"

"No, Silly, I am not Fatuma Farah" she says disappointingly.

"Oh, I am Sorry my Sister" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Waryaa, I am Femme-Fatale"she says.

"Oh, My God, I am so sorry, of course, how silly of me to forget you, how are you my sister?"

"I'm doing fine, so who did you come with?" she asks.

"No, I came alone" I reply. "No, I am sorry, I see you are wearing a wedding ring so I thought maybe I will finally meet this 'Malaika' that we always read about back in SOL"she says.

"Oh, don't worry, someday you will Insha Allah"

I hear some one call out my name and as I turn I see this Girl who is wearing a bandana made out of Kenya flag and I immediately say to myself she's got to be Raula.

"Mzee Wa Garissa vipi, where's your kikoyi, I was expecting you to come with one, so how are you? Raula says jokingly.

"Sorry, my favorite kikoyi "Macawista" was wet when I left Garissa and since I couldn't wait for it to dry I have decided to borrow a trouser from my nephew exclusively for this party"I reply.

"you mean you only came with one pair of pants?"asks Raula.

"Hey, I didn't come here to stay forever, you know,besides i wear one pair of pants for two weeks, so why would I come with a bag full of clothes? Am I going to open a shop here or what?I ask.

"You are crazy, do you think one bag of second hand clothes (mtumba) is good enough to open a clothing shop here? Asks Raula.

Just before I reply, we hear a loud noise coming from the sitting room and we rush to investigate what caused the unrest and screams at the sitting room, as we get there, I see one skinny guy dressed like he was in Siberia swearing at some one that I couldn't quite see and as I got closer I hear some one call out this guy's name and wouldn't you know he is LANDER and after some political arguments and disagreements decided to take matters into his own hands and hit Rahima on the head with a bottle and Moti, Ngonge,Nuune,Qa Qac,Garab T.,Northerner,Rokko and Ayoub_Sheikh beat the sense out of him because they were disgusted with his actions especially hitting a Lady with a bottle on the head but in his mind he still believes he is right and he keeps swearing at her and says...

"Ok, i will wait for you outside, you will see who i am when i catch you outside, MAC SONKOR CALEEN SHAAH i pulled your hair, i scratched all over your face but unfortunately i didn't get the opportunity to bite you and i promise you i will get that opportunity outside when we are finally alone.

Stay Tuned Fro Part 6, the killer part.

Peace.