Sign in to follow this  
Abu-Salman

Tragic Accident: Your Prayers Needed

Just receiving hooyo email that my cousin died this night in a most tragic car accident in Dubai.

On his way home from the Post where he was sending a packet to another relative, he was victim of a car crash; these circumstances make the tragedy even more shocking.

Young and with great opportunities, family, looks etc, I am thinking about how to delete his Facebook page to prevent further pain, as other relatives are flying to Dubai (he just left them in Djibouti after staying there for a while).

Please, let's remember him in our Du'as during/after Salat...

Ibtisam   

Ina lilaahi waa inaa ileyhi raajicuun. I'm so sorry to hear Abu-Salman. May Allah give you and your family sabr and the mercy and Rahma on your cousin.

My condolences, subxanallah, car crashes are always hard because it is so unexpected.

Samir iyo Iman, asaga allah hu naxaristo.

I will try and find you a link for to delet his page.

EDIT:

Facebook Policy is that dead members profile's in a "memorialized" state,this means that it is frozen (no more friends can be added) and the privacy options are made more strict (friends only). Only way to remove it is to user hackers OR get the next of kin to e-mail them a request.

Innaalilaahi Wa innaa Illahi Raajicuun ! Samar iyo Imaan walaal to you and all the family. will remember to pray for him in next prayer insha'Allah.

Inaalillaahi wa inaa layhi raajicuun ,,,,,, Allah ha u naxariisto.

Yes it is tragic but we don't have a choice ,,,,, his time was up and only Allah knows who is next and how ,,,,,,

Samir iyo iimaan sxb ,,,

SubhanAllah, inna lillahi wainna illayhi rajioun... indeed to Allah we belong and to Him we return!

May Allah bestow his mercy upon the marhoom and forgive his faults above the earth and below the soil. May He make his trial easy and his grave spacious.

May Allah put Sabr in your heart and that of your family dear Abu-Salman. May you be reunited with your cousin in the highest of heavens.

Amiin yaa Rab.