Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How many SOLers do you know passed away?

Nephissa   

^ You remind of a distant cousin of mine :D [saboow] he liked tacsiyadaha and Sabta [alla-bari] for the sole purpose of bariis isku dhex karis cunid hence the name. Markii la arko waa la nixi jiray, toloow ma dhimashuu saadinaa, baa la is dhihi jiray! LOL...

Kool_Kat   

Sheekha, hadaan kaa hordhinto, anaa kuu soo sheegayo...In the mean time, I am alive...

LOOOOL@toloow ma dhimashuu daadinaa...

Haneefah   

Assalamu Alaikum my dear brothers and sisters,

As some have already mentioned, allow me to emphasize that death is not something to joke about. Prolonged life is a blessing as the prophet sallallahu calayhi wasallam said, so we should pray for it Insha'Allah so we can have the opportunity of preparing to meet with our beloved Creator.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that we are in the midst of the last ten blessed days of ramadhan, if you haven't already boosted up your spiritual state and gotten into the right zone, this is your last chance Insha'Allah, hasten to benefit and rescue yourself!

I will share a great reminder that I have received from one of my sheikhs for the last ten days Insha'Allah, if you ever had a noble wish and never knew how to go about achieving it...this is it! Do the experiment with great faith and you will succeed ;)

If you make the same dua, each day, for the last ten nights of

Ramadan, it's guaranteed that you would have made that dua during

Laylatul-Qadr. (A night worth 1000 months of reward in the sight

of Allah).

So, prepare your dua from now!

Step 1: Ask yourself, "If Allah said to me, I'll give you

anything you wish, just ask!" What would you ask for? Make a

list. (Try to fill 2 pages worth of dua, from the goodness of

this life and the next.

Step 2: Pick about 6 of those things

Step 3: Make dua for those 6 things consistently every night for

the last ten nights of Ramadan.

Of course, make as much dua as you want, but make sure these 6

things are consistent.

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!

- Muhammad Alshareef

p.s be a little logical too, if you don't for instance pray salah (the min level of iman below which one is outside the fold of Islam) and you wish for your duas to be accepted,then you might want to put things in perspective 1st. But Allah is merciful, just do the little He asks of you and He shall grant you whatever you ask of Him bi'idnillah smile.gif

pps: one of the 6 for me is "Ya Allah, Tawafanii Musliman wa Alxiqni bi Saalixiin" (= Oh Allah, let me die as a Muslim and make me among the saliheen. Amazing favourite dua of mine which I believe was that of prophet Yusuf calyhi salam). Neatly fits into the topic at hand too. Of course the outcome of this one we won't be able to test in this life, but May Allah accept it from us all. ameen.

***leaves waving at Nephy*** ;)

Kool_Kat   

Sheekhaaaaaaaa, I am so glad to see you...Maanta markaan miriqdaada waayay ayaan naxay...Mardambe yaaqay saas hanooga nixin nooh adi, seecamal...Haay... :D

:D:D:D ...... mayee waan joogee adigaa yara gaajoonayay oon aad wax u arkaynine :D

xalay i witnessed a big tragic walee ,,, there was this car who hit 6 women on the street ,, one of them died on the spot while the other five are in the hospital ,, at least one of them is in a critical condition.

Aaliyyah   

I am not usually the kind of person who brings up an old topic, don't usually see the point.

But, this one is definitely a good one. I wonder where many of the solers posting here are today (ie Naphissa, Khalaf)..

good 5 years huh? subhanalah...yaa dhintey, yaa nool talow.

Aaliyyah   

^ dhindheen? you mean "dhinteen"?..Allahu yaclam, dunidu wa labo galin. Laakin I hope they are alive and happy somewhere :)

wyre;847716 wrote:
Kulligood Ma Dhindheen
:D

Wyre must be 4-6 years old;) he is using young children's terminologies,

Dadkii way dhindhinteen, hooyo waa shaxshax, aabo waa bacbac.lol;) Sorry wyre.

Admin should consider a dedicated room for death attributes, weddings and birth.

Aaliyyah   

MoonLight1;847869 wrote:
Wyre must be 4-6 years old;) he is using young children's terminologies,

Dadkii way dhindhinteen, hooyo waa shaxshax, aabo waa bacbac.lol;)
Sorry wyre.

Admin should consider a dedicated room for death attributes, weddings and birth.

lool dacayada ka dhaaf yarka. I am sure it was just a typo.

Your suggestion sounds reasonable. Althou not that many births/weddings/ or deaths take place at least that we know of. So, I think threads within the general section pertaining to those topics is alright.