Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The Penguin-Style Hijab!

Buuxo   

^ :D

Marx,It was you who claimed to be all knowledgable on hijab.First stating ,it shouldn't be attracting attention and then continued the dribble that it's unattractive & how it doesn't turn you on.So I was only giving you sincere advice, because you sound confused.It's unfortunate that you continue to believe that you are right.I think ingnorance of the deen is the least of your worries.

Anyways no fatwa's being issued here. Do as you wish.It's an open forum.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Xidigo,

Marx hasn't over stepped my 'give him the benefit of the doubt' threshold
:D

What the heck does that mean? :rolleyes:

Your benefit of the doubt seems to mean that any one can talk rubbish as long as they support Somaliland. other wise the usual standard of objectivity applies.

N.O.R.F   

^Bal Somaliland maxaa meesha keenay??? :D:D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

my opinion is that the objection is at best based on superficiality, because these women are embarrassing “us”

Thats what it really boils down to Marxo.

NGONGE   

I knew Ibti will finally come round to my way of thinking. Trivial and superficial indeed. icon_razz.gif

Xidigo's hijab has the Somaliland flag on it, Norf. Hala yaabin. :D

Xidigo   

^^ Hijaabkayga ha iga caayin, anigu calanka Iran Hijaabka dhigan maayee :D

Norf

I think that is the only reason why you are giving him the "benefit of the doubt" :rolleyes:

Maxaad Johny B iyo Naden ugu soo boodaysay hadii kale?

N.O.R.F   

^You have a one track mind. Wax wali ba waa Somaliland related :D

Labadaasi passed the afor-mentioned theshold a long time before that thread smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Xidigo JB (Naden has never openly said so) is a None-Muslim and openly mocks religion (all of them as an atheist) anything he says is therefore deemed as mockary and insult. His intent is clear and does not require benefit of doubt.

Marx on the other hand is a Muslim, he does deserve benefit of doubt (which is a concept only used for fellow Muslims) you are barking up the wrong tree my dear, on what platform can you compare the opinion of an atheist and a Muslim on religion.

Ngonge :rolleyes:

Xidigo   

You are not making any sense. We are talking about Hijaab here. So give us an example of the threshold you referring to.

because its better to be covered up in bright Stripy pink then to have so-called Muslim sisters with butt cheeks hanging(tom boys I’d imagine) out and tits popping out.

Hold up! First, it was the bright colors that "bothered" you and now you're focusing on the other "kind"? Seems like you're not pleased with either. Ina adeer, leave the sisters alone. Mind your own bussiness. If they put you off, lower your gaze and pray for your sisters. Anyways, how did you see all the Cheeks and Tits if you didnt look :eek: :eek: . Wax iskula har. I hate men who belittle women and reduce them to whats on their bodies :rolleyes: . My two-cents.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

^Example - this thread.

Oh my lord please. :rolleyes: That is not an example.

Hada wixii ka danbeeya Diintaada ka horeysii your political ideology. ;)