Tallaabo

Somaliland is an Ethiopian colony

Tallaabo   

Maanta oo ay taariikhdu tahay 18/12/2017 waxaan si rasmi ah ugala noqday taageeradayda gooni isu taaga Somaliland sababtoo ah meeshu maaha meel dadku xorriyad haystaan.

For the English language speakers: Today I have officially withdrawn my support for Somaliland independence. Although I was suspicious for a long time, it has now become very clear to me that Somaliland is completely in the grip of the Ethiopian regime. The elections and other political talk shows are just a smokescreen for the real direct rule from Addis Ababa. The last evidence I needed was the rapid and serious consequences for Cabdiraxmaan Dabcasar when he naively spoke in Hargeisa about liberating the Somali region of Ethiopia. When this unfortunate situation forced me to choose between a Tigray rule from Addis Ababa and a Somali rule from Mogadishu, I decided to keep the devil I know. Good luck to the remaining secessionists. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
14 minutes ago, Barwaaqo said:

Talaabo 

Nin magaalo ka dudoow,siiga yare!

Barwaaqo meesha talo kale ayaan jirin, waa la ina haystaa

Dear Tallaabo,

I don't know how you were ever in doubt about who these Somali 'leaders' answer to? Always keep in mind, the famous Zenawi chair where every Somali 'leaders' have debased themselves.

I must add the 'leaders' in Mogadishu are in the same bout though the people of Mogadishu are fiercely Somali when it comes to other Somalis.

Alpha,

He might be mad but he does not deserve to be assaulted, nobody does.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

By the way, why are they chasing around Nimcaan Hilaac?

Samething as Dabcasar.

Holac   

This is a terrible mistake. Why does Somaliland police need to beat up a comedian wadaad who praised Somaliland (upsetting many of his supporters) and was only there to see his own kids in Hargeisa?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Maanta oo ay taariikhdu tahay 18/12/2017 waxaan si rasmi ah ugala noqday taageeradayda gooni isu taaga Somaliland sababtoo ah meeshu maaha meel dadku xorriyad haystaan.

For the English language speakers: Today I have officially withdrawn my support for Somaliland independence. Although I was suspicious for a long time, it has now become very clear to me that Somaliland is completely in the grip of the Ethiopian regime. The elections and other political talk shows are just a smokescreen for the real direct rule from Addis Ababa. The last evidence I needed was the rapid and serious consequences for Cabdiraxmaan Dabcasar when he naively spoke in Hargeisa about liberating the Somali region of Ethiopia. When this unfortunate situation forced me to choose between a Tigray rule from Addis Ababa and a Somali rule from Mogadishu, I decided to keep the devil I know. Good luck to the remaining secessionists. 

Notwithstanding the issue with Dabcasar, which I think is unfortunate mistake on behalf of the police forces. 

But the general idea that Somaliland should have Ethiopia close, is one that I support. It is a political decision. 

The day that you have Ethiopia as an enemy is the day the likes of the "Awdal State" or "Khatumo" or anyother off-shoot of that type will bend-over for Ethiopia to do their bidding. That is a fact.

Kolka aad Somali kala dhamaataan ayaa cadaw shisheeye aad wax ka qaban karta. Laakin inta qof kale oo Somali ah geed kuugu jiro inu mijo xaabiyo, it is a foolish to fall for that Somalinimo trap. 

Btw, good luck with you and Gen. Gabre's Mogadishu. :D

1 hour ago, Holac said:

This is a terrible mistake. Why does Somaliland police need to beat up a comedian wadaad who praised Somaliland (upsetting many of his supporters) and was only there to see his own kids in Hargeisa?

Bal adba. 

galbeedi   

Alah ha u naxariisre Dr. Cumar Raabe waxa uu yidhi mudo laga jogo 17 sano, in nabada Soomaaliland ay gacanta Meles ku jirto. 

It will be be plan C or D of Ethiopia. After we conclude the Mogaishu issue and the regional government, Somaliland will be where Ethiopia will make it's last stand.

Anoo kale,

Nin yahow waad iga qoslisay. Jawaabta kooban eed bixisay waxay i tusaysaa in aad tahay mitid Soomaaliyeed oo aan hadhayn. Waanan ku taageersanahay. Waana laguu baahan yahay.

Big mistake,  why take serious? this guy is mad, and may need help.

But to torture, will only bring a very bad name for SL, and many more viewers to Dabacar.

The main issue is all SOMALI leaders are not used to this kind of comedian,  with freedom, who can say anything, like  "Saturday Night LIve", I remember in Kenya, it was very common this kinda comedian, where they mock and fun of political leaders, but scares the hell of any SOMALI leader, specially SL.

He is an American citizen, and eligible for consular assistance,  He will be released very soon.

Free DABCASAR.

YoniZ   

Tallaabo,

Sxb marka hore waan bogaadin go’aanka geesinimada ku dheehantahay. Marka la eego khatarta maanta ku xeeran Soomaalida iyo weliba in gumaad & gumeyn lagu hayo, waa mihim in cuqaasha SOL ay eegaan danta guud (bigger picture)

Hargeisa waa meel Soomaali oo dhan usoo hilowdo, ahna meesha keliya ee isku darsatay jawi wanaagsan, magaalo siraadan, iyo nabad raaxa leh. In albaabada laysku soo jebiyo, oo jirdil ka dhaco, waa arinn foolxun, sharaf dhacna ku ah magaalada iyo maamulka intaba.