Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

Tuujiye   

Waraa adiga bax support garee sheekh shariif! faraha ka qaad banoonigaan iyo Chelsea.. nin aaqiro zamaankaan Sheekh Shariif sawirkiisa wato, maxuu ka kasaa banooni? Carlos is one of the best Coaches in the world today and he is the perfect Coach for Chelsea at the moment.

We are not Liverpool, we don't blame our Managers when the players are playing like shiiiiiidh!

The manager did nothing wrong and everything was fine till some key player got hurt and some others lost fitness. Now that we are getting back in form slowly, we should see...

Zack, sxb we do need a play maker but there is nothing out there! I'm sure the Manager knows that and he has mentioned it but you cant just buy anyone. We have young players like KAKUTE but he need to Mature up and same with Machacen. We need a defender for now because our weakness is also at the back.

Norf, Chelsea sxb lacagtii hore ma heysato anymore man lool raashiyaanka waa in uu hub kasoo gadaa Al-shabaab so that we could buy top players lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Dee naga daa all that "we are not Liverpool, we don't blame our managers", remember Scholari? :D

I was falling asleep as I watched that game last night but then Drogba's goal woke me up big time. Brilliant goal. Chelsea are BACK.

Oz   

Hello sports section freaks! it's been a while since my SOL departure. Seems like Chelsea's collapse this season has been mental. :D :D

NGONGE;690084 wrote:
I was falling asleep as I watched that game last night but then Drogba's goal woke me up big time. Brilliant goal. Chelsea are BACK.

:D :D You only fell asleep for 15 to 20 mins then bang a THUNDER!! Would you believe that - it was a few months ago that Chelsea were above the table with 5 points ahead. what happened is just unbelievable to many fans.

Chelsea have well and truly blown it, Arsenal always slip up when they get themselves in a good position and City aren't quite ready yet. A couple of months back I didn't fancy United at all with all them draws and poor performances, but even then only Chelsea were looking like doing anything. Now MANYOO looks like they've got the league pretty much in the bag. I honestly think they could have it wrapped up end of March, such is the lack of competition this year. Second half season is upon us and only Manchester United are even averaging two points a game. This will be one of their easier title wins. imo. also If Spurs improve in the second half of the season and match their 70 points of the last season, then there's a good chance that'd get them 4th again.

Ps; Am still in a positive mood, that if we can get 6 points off ManYoo (home and away, which I highly doubt) then Citeh and Gunners loose point on the way, we surely have a big chance. :D

Oz   

Arsene Wenger admits Samir Nasri is now a major doubt for their Champions League clash against Barcelona after his gamble "backfired'' when the influential midfielder picked up a hamstring injury in the 2-1 FA Cup fourth round win over League One Huddersfield at Emirates Stadium.

He played FA cup and got injured, in your face "manager of the decade" why gamble? :D:D :D

BOB   

Premier league thread doesn't feel the same without my beste OZ....I hope you're doing ok my brother.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Was a good game too. Played with three at the back and wing backs. Lucas bossed the middle and even made a couple of hollywood passes. Gerard was in his element but the man of the match was Kuyt. Played upfront and fought for every ball. He held it up, he layed it off, he pestered the defenders and he even dropped back to help out (that man is a MACHINE). Oh, Suarez came on and had a couple of nice touches before he scored. Turns out that this game was the first time he actually played with the team. Didn't even train with them! The boy got some mad skillz. Chelsea will be afraid, very very afraid. Heh.

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool Torres ayaan idinku soo fasaxeenaa anaga... I see a 4-1-2-1-2 formation against Liverpool with Anelka playing behing Drogba and Torres like last game.

He played behind Drogba and Kalou and killed Sunderland. My boy Ivonavic will finally his right side which will strengthen our Defense.

Suarez is full of energy man! this kid will one day score 30 goals in EPL and it won't be long. I don't know if he will ever do that for Liverpool because having Lucas behind him ain't helping loool....

Big games for on Sunday. Chelsea VS Liverpool and the Superbowl!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

^Liverpool waa soo adkaatay duqa, I am not sure what is going to happen this Sunday. Saurez and Andy will make a big difference for them. I predict 2:1 for Chelsea. Dhinaca kale I didn't know they watch American Football in Kanada. This Superbowl will be awesome, the Packers are going to kill the Steelers. Waan ku riyooday taas. The tickets for this Superbowl are selling $23,000 each and the parking lot is $1,000 per car, aint that crazy?

Tuujiye   

^^^ Canada is just like the US you Texes red neck! we just like Hockey more than anything that's all.

Steelers will kill the Packs qashimiinta...

Chelsea vs Liverpool will be a good game and at the end like always, the team with the better defense wins lool and kooxdaasna waad iska garaneysaan ayaan filayaa lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ War orodo kubbada baro dee. Lucas has been Liverpool's player of the season this year. Even worse, he was man of the match the last time we played Chelsea. I am ready to bet he will be again too. Speak to you Monday (ha baxsan yaa!). :D

nuune   

^^ Do you suddenly see how Tuujiska worships Torres, and before called him all names like gays cuz he was Liverpool player, such a transformation in just few days smileys.gif

N.O.R.F   

^See what a bit confidence can do when applied correctly? Same team different manager.

Sunday will be a big game but a draw we will take.