Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

Tonight is the night for Arsenal players to stand up and be counted...I hope Wenger doesn't tinker with the team and I hope he'd be ruthless enough to start with the same 11 that started against Chelsea and Brum...!

Man City are missing Silva which is very good news for Arsenal...now only the Rottweiler aka Tevez to take care of which we're more than capable of....Come On Arsenal:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

It won't be easy, Bob. City will try to stifle you and catch your creaky defence on the counter attack. Arsenal are also playing at home and the library crowd will start to twitch at the first sign of danger. :D

Still hope Arsenal win it. For if city win the league they'll become another Chelsea.

BOB   

NGONGE I never said it will be easy but you're right Mancini like any other Italian will play not to loose rather than play to win and I hope Arsene will have Song firmly in place to break up any counters from Citeh.

I'd rather Yaya Toure play behind Tevez than Silva and like I said his absence is good for Arsenal as he was their only world class playmaker who could hurt Arsenal with his magical left foot...Yaya Toure is good but not against the quality of Arsenal and I think Mancini will ask him to help their midfielders and defense just like he was at Eastlands and Johnson will be roasted by the best right back in the world....Bacary Sagna.

I just hope we'll watch a good open and entertaining football game rather than the dull affair that we've watched last season where City were too scared to launch any meaningful attack against weakened and out of sorts Arsenal.

I'm counting on the usual suspects, the likes of Cesc & Nasri to tear Citeh a new one and like the Chelsea game the 1st goal will be very crucial and I hope Robin will bring his shooting boots unlike the Birmingham game where he missed several good chances...City will be tight at the back as usual so we can't afford to miss the few chances that come our way...Come On Arsenal

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Walaahi Chelsea wee seexdeen sanadkaan loooool Wolves are leading us 1-0 wtf!! we need to win this game tonight.

Ngonge, Man U will loose games sxb. They where last year around this time too but not this many points. We could take away Six points from them and with the help of other teams, we could be in second. It will be very hard for us to win it this year but that could only happen if we beat all the big teams again.

The Arsenal and Man City games looks good but City is doing what Chelsea used to do to Arsenal which is bullying lool Man city Defense is just too big and strong for ciyaalkaan..So far the game is very balanced...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ Man U will not lose many games because "Sir Alex" has half his boys managing teams in the PL, saaxib. Do you expect them to lose to Stoke, Sunderland, Fulham, Birmingham, Blackpool or Wolves? When was the last time they did? Chelsea win the league when Chelsea play well, saaxib. Arsenal also do the same. But United win the league when their rivals do badly. Always has been the case.

P.S.

We are losing by two goals to Blackburn. Nacala Hodgsonka.......

NGONGE   

He's getting sacked in the morning, sacked in the morning. But I'm not sure who (Hodgson, Ancelloti or Grant). Heh.

Tuujiye   

looool Man U should win it this year but with 18 games left, you never know what will happen.

Liverpool took too long to get rid of this qashiin manager walaahi. The players never wanted to play for him to begin with.

Ancelloti is not the Chelsea problem, so I don't think he is going anywhere. We just need to improve our squad. If we had a solid play maker like Deco, we would have won today. We also need more defenders with experience.

OOOh well! Champions league Title it is then loooool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Arsenal are four points behind with a game in hand (for United). It's still not over, Bob. :D

I hope Hodgson is sacked tonight (can't wait for tomorrow morning).

True Tuujiye, Chelsea need Alex back and a playmaker.

The Zack   

There is no question that Chelsea won't win it this year. It will be either Manchester United or its neighbor and nobody else. Poor Liverpool have been gang-raped by Blackburn.

Oz   

I thought Terry, Essien and Lampard missing was the reason we weren't performing as well. It's just a coincidence that we are losing since Wilkins has left. I didn't realise until last night how big a part Ray Wilkins played in the Chelsea camp, the wheels have totally come off.!!

Ps: As for Manyoo's 19th PL championship is on it's way, I'd say no other team would stop them besides from Chelsea. Now many think Manyoo are unstoppable and more likely to win it. I'd like to say sorry to Liverpool fans here on Sol that we didn't do our best neither did you. Lol.

BOB   

Tuujiye;685819 wrote:
The Arsenal and Man City games looks good but City is doing what Chelsea used to do to Arsenal which is bullying lool Man city Defense is just too big and strong for ciyaalkaan..So far the game is very balanced...

Are you sure you were watching the same the rest of us did last night?:D Citeh didn't even have one single shot on target and they could barely get out of their 18 area but as always you saw it differently and if you thought the last night's game was balanced, I can't wait to see the day when you'd call a game an unbalanced.:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

NGONGE;685832 wrote:
Arsenal are four points behind with a game in hand (for United). It's still not over, Bob.
:D

You're right but unfortunately Arsenal can't over haul Utd simply because we're not clinical and ruthless enough and last night's game will testify to that.

I couldn't understand why Arsenal fans were booing at City, why did they expect? City to open up and come at us? Like there's a team in UK that can do that.:rolleyes:

I expected City to play the way they did and I knew we would create very few chances as City play a compact defense but unfortunately we couldn't take the few chances that came our way and I thought Joe Hart, Kompany and Zabaleta had an amazing game and it would've been harsh on them to loose and the referee as usual showed what a joke the premier league refs. are by wrongly sending off Zabaleta simply because he didn't have the balls to send off Sagna and rightly so.

Fair Play to City...they came for the draw and they've got it...Arsenal lost two vital points thanks to their lack of finishing when it really matters.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ War stop being greedy. Arsenal played really well and if wasn't for Joe Hart's saves they would have easily won that game. They were as clinical and ruthless as they come, saaxib. But that's football.

Still, if they keep it up I reckon they will finally win the league (but they will not keep it up, they'll lose to West Ham). :D

Liverpool are five points from the bottom. I HATE Roy Hodgson.

BOB   

War Arsenal won't win the league I can guarantee you that right now...you can't loose to West Brom, Newcastle & Spuds all at home and give up an equaliser at the death after a missing a penalty to kill the game off at Sunderland then draw against 10 men Wigan...that's not the sign of champions.

I hate Utd with passion...the cheating scums and their cheat of a manager keep getting results and the results keep going their way...this is the most rubbish Utd team I've ever seen and if they win the league I don't think I will be wasting my time watching this mickey mouse league anymore...I rather watch the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 at least the refs don't collectively give hand to one single team like they do to Utd in the Premier League.:mad:

PS. Come on Ngonge...Let out some steam and let me know what you really really think of Scum Utd.:D

Peace, Love & United.