Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

nuune   

^^^I will bet my money on Rafa, no worries the money he took with him plus my betting will end up in Liverpool smileys.gif

Norf waryee am at your neighborhood ee baadh PMskaaga maraxyahow smileys.gif

nuune   

^^ I remember a time while you used to support Liverpool, yu left them cuz they lost few games and drew few othersmileys.gif

BOB   

Nuune Blad-land weligiis Liverpool ma taageerin...Tuujiye ayaad ku qaldeysaa oo Arsenal taageeri jiray hadana ku leh weligey Chelsea ayaan taageeri jiray...:D

Adiga iyo Ngonge...Rafa ayaad ku waalateen, haduu fiican yahay Inter sidaa uma galeen...ilaahay ayaa nasoo dhaafiyey kaa...bloody paranoid.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Rafa inherited an injured Inter team and left that club with his reputation intact. Naga daa dee.

Polnyi, Arsenal fans can not talk about Liverpool unless (and until) they match our achievements. For the time being, you are allowed to tease Chelsea fans. :P

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, Rafa iska ilow ninyow. He is gone. He won't be back. He is waiting for the City job. Same type of manager. Won't try to win a game after the 60 min mark.

Tuujiye   

Ngonge, saaxiib How ee Arsenal ula hadli karaan Chelsea about silver wear? what happen today waad u jeeday lool walaahi waa koox lala yaabo runtii lool

I can't wait the day ee reer Arsenal kasoo horjeestaan Managerkaan qumayga eh.. He even played a top line up today and didn't use his youth. Arsenal will not win anything for a long time. After the Chelsea era, it will be Liverpool or Man City if they change this Mancini guy.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;687115 wrote:
Ngonge, Rafa iska ilow ninyow. He is gone. He won't be back. He is waiting for the City job. Same type of manager. Won't try to win a game after the 60 min mark.

The 60 minute mark won him the CL, got him to another CL final, got him second place (which could have been first if one or two games went our way)a nd got him an FA cup in six years at the club. Incidentally, in those six years Arsene didn't win a single thing. If Rafa gets the City job I'd wave bye bye to the PL for years to come.

p.s.

Watched the game again last night. Kenny is going to attack teams like mad. Heh.

BOB   

Good day for Arsenal, City and Chelsea....I knew Sp*ud didn't have the guts to beat Utd so draw was more than I expected...I was expecting Sp*d to bend over as they always seem to do so thanks but no thanks to the scums.;)

NGONGE....Please whatever you do don't mention Lucas...he was QASHIN alongside Skrtel and you were lucky to get a draw because I think Everton conceded a cheap penalty.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee kubbad waliga ma baranaysid saaxib. :D

Lucas was actually great in that game. Made more tackles and passes than anyone on that pitch. We should have won that game but were caught off guard as we came back from the half time break. But I'm liking the way the team is playing. Edge of your seat stuff.

The team that benefited the most from this weekend's results is Chelsea. We all know that Arsenal will sooner or later let things slip and lose to Wolves at home or some such team. We also know that City are not the finished article. United are not likely to finish the season unbeaten. This leaves the Russian scum with a chance to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

I don't care really. We are "interesting" again and that's all that I care about. Walk on, walk on....

BOB   

:D:D:D Lucas is another Denilson....very weak with no stamina or strength to speak of and you came to my mind couple of times when he got bundled over by Anichebe and Beckford...:D:D

Adiguna Arsenal baad ku orodaa whenever I mention Liverpool...waar is daji Lucas maskaxdii yareyd buu kaa waalay...:D

I've said before that Arsenal won't win nothing this season including the League Cup, I don't think Wenger will risk the big guns for this, the likes of Cesc, Nasri and Van Persie against Leeds and Ipswich and rightly so...which means set, match and game for the only two trophies we could realistically win because our bench led by Rocisky, Arshavin, Bendner and Denilson can't win a match regardless the opposition.:o

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Dee adigu kubbada ma dhaawatid saaxib. Anichebe & Beckford ayaad ka hadlaysa when these two are strikers yet give Lucas no credit for dropping back and helping out his defence. War the boy played really well and will be an improvement on anything Arsenal have in the middle of that pitch (yes, including Song). Bahasha dhaawo, saaxib. Even Norf and Ayoub have stopped talking rubbish about Lucas now.

P.S.

By the way, Arsenal's bench is as good as any and should be able to win every game they play in. They just need to calm down and not panic when the first chance they get goes missing.