Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

:D:D:D:D:D:D Wallee waad iga qoslisiisay...Jubbada Hoose meesha ma socoto ee magac unbaa socda. Weli ma Holidaygii baad ku jirtaa mise waad soo noqotay?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Bob, adeer inaga daa Premier league'an your understanding of football is found wanting on many occassions. You are smart ilma-adeer of mine, but I will only wish your football analysis on bitter enemies. Go local and tell us where Jubba Hoose are in the ciyaaraha Gobolada. After all, your early years with warshada hilibka Kismayo are responsible for your weak analysis. That doesn't mean you are not right on Wenger. How can you change a winning team? 8 changes? But as Ngonge once said, "even a broken watch works sometimes". You recall the "Gervinho" debacle.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Abtigiis, walaahi caadi ma tihid..ilin aa iga imaaday saan u qoslaaye... go local kulahaa!! hahahaha.....

wlc back yaaqee!! waad u jeedaa sida ee EPL u qasan tahay...

Oz, do you think KaKa will help us? because your boy is going after him....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Chelsea 1-2 down to Villa at the Bridge....:( Come On Chelsea wake the bloody up...I know some of you think I'm being sarcastic but I'm not because I'd rather Chelsea win the title than seeing those scum Spuds in the top 4.

I hope to god that Chelsea win today...I really am.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ramires pass the ball you over priced Brazilian Rubbish.:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Unlucky Lampard....Come on Chelsea....getting closer.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Malouda should've dinked the ball over Freidel...:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Come on 7+ injury time...let's get the winner now.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Terryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......Come Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Noooooooooooo...Bloody Essien giving away cheap free kicks....mindless, mindless, mindless player.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooool What an F-ing game!!!!! some times I hate how this game goes...

BOB, lool waraa I have a blue shirt for you... I'll even write your name on it lol iinsha allah I'll get it for you one day...

The changes the coach made in the second half where great. I still don't understand how he keeps on putting in Poula Ferrera and Rameris over Bosingwa and Kalou... We should have started the game with them. When Bosingwa came on, he changed the game and Kalou gave help to Drogba right away as he came on. With the ****** formation this manager is using, you need a good attacking midfield and Rameris is more defensive player.

Bob, I think Essien played well but in the first half we got killed from the right wing where Ferrera was playing I can't stand that guy walaahi lool qeeli uu iga keenay lool... The goal Hesky scored was his fault if you look at the replay carefully. He left Hesky and run in to head the ball out which left Bruma not knowing who was behind him anymore...

BOB, Chelsea will wak up sxb.. We have games coming up that are not so bad... All we need is to get close because we will beat Man U and City..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Adigana mararkaas oo kale ayaad la timaadaa hadalo qarasta igu kiciyo...why would I want Chelsea shirt? what makes you think I'll stop following Gunners in favour of this over the hill team? Go back and read what I wrote and the reason why I wanted Chelsea to win...:cool:

Chelsea made a huge mistake by letting go Deco & Ballack in favour of Ramires who needs time to settle down and get used to the premier league tempo which usually takes a while....you could've done with the creativity of Deco today especially when you needed to open up their defense when you went down but like I said I still believe Chelsea will win the title and the sooner Alex returns the better.

Arsenal can easily beat Man City on Wednesday IF Arsene starts with the same 11 that played against Chelsea & Birmingham and that is BIG if. Samir Nasri & Cesc the premier league's own Xavi & Iniesta.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Bobaaaaaaa!! Boobaaniinaa!! abaa you wont be the first Arsenal friend that became a chelsea fan yaaqee!! is dhiib aan kudhahay oo dhibka dhaaf... Arsenal wiligood wax danbe ma reyndoonaan taas adiga xitaa waad ogtahay....

Sami Nasri should be the best and most improved EPL player this year... The kid is just getting better and better walaahi maasha allah... Is so fun watching him runtii and I hope in uusan jabin maskiinka.... Arsenal is nothing this year with out him. They don't need cesc anymore..

My dream for chelsea this year will come true if they get Ronaldinho loooooooool Man!! Dinho playing for my team! looool I'll be in London to watch a game for sure...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^Dhino going to Chelsea would be an insult to the game.

ps I saw you wearing an Arsenal shirt in 2004 saaxib lol

Tuujiye   

^^^ looool Arsenal shirts maba ii gali karaan saaxiib.. waxaa loogu talagalay nimanka sidii naagaha camal u dhuu dhuuban.....

Dinho went back to Brazil too bad... lol... I still think he has some years left in him.

We really need a defender or a solid play maker in the middle like Deco and at this moment, I really don't know who is available out there lol... is gonna be Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiq on us runtii... The best thing for us is to stay fit and keep a good form for the rest of the season. We do have the best schedule coming up and 2 games with Man U... we could easily narrow the margin if we win all our games till march.

Norf, sxb BoB la hadal oo u sheeg how good he would look in Blue!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ It's over, saaxib. United are too far ahead of you and are not going to let go now. Plus, with Fergie's boys managing at least five teams in the PL, he (as always) is not going to lose against any of them whilst Chelsea might.

I miss Rafa. :(