Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

NGONGE;717268 wrote:
^^ The last team to beat United at the theatre of prawn sandwiches was Chelsea and I would not bet against them doing it again. I also see no chance that THIS United side can in anyway, shape or form beat THAT Barca side (war they could not beat them when they had better players in their squad, you think they'll beat them now with this rubbish team?).
:D

NGONGE...I've been saying all along that Chelsea are desperate for a playmaker and if I, of all people could see that...how coulc Chelsea not see it? Mikel, Essien and Lampard would never create nothing if their lives depended on it...not against big teams and definitely not when it matters and as far as I'm concerned Chelsea lost the plot when they allowed Deco and Ballack leave without any replacements....it kind of reminded me of a certain London team called Arsenal.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

What a performance last night! No one expected The King to be THIS good. I enjoy watching LFC play these days. Something I haven't been able to do for a few years.

I hope Ngonge's Spurs win tonight. He tells us he has been keeping an eye on them this season because they took our spot in the top 4 but I think he has a soft spot for them as he used to live in N17 :D

Come on you Yi..I mean Spuds :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am not you, saaxib. I can only support one team. With every other game it's all about who I hate the least. :D

N.O.R.F   

My team of the season

1. Hart

2. Kelly

3. Cole

4. Vidic

5. Kompany

6. Lucas

7. Suarez (even though he only played 4 months)

8. Silva

9. Tevez

10. Modric

11. Valencia

NGONGE   

^^^ Not VDV, Berbatov or Hernandez? Nasri had a great first half of the season too. But, since you included Lucas there I think I'll let you off for now. :D

N.O.R.F   

These are the ones that came into my head straight away. Hernandes maybe. Haven't really watched much footy this year. Probably the least since I was about 8 :D

Unsung players

Dembele

Hangaland

Murphy

Carson

Baines

Ivanovic

Oz   

Ancelotti Gone!!!!

What an absolute abhorrent decision, Ancelotti comes across as a very nice man, and a very good manager, as for Abramovich, what a complete ****, Ancelotti won the double last season, and came second this season, and he sacked him…..plus It wouldn’t surprise me if Abramovich meddled in first team affairs, and bought a few players that Ancelotti didn’t want..

It’s the downside of having a billionaire owner, they do what they want, they don’t have to answer to anyone, they call the shots good or bad….

I don't know why Abramovich doesn't just appoint himself as manager, it's obviously what he wants to do. The sacking of Wilkins blew a huge hole in the middle of £helsea's season, but even then we almost clawed the title back and were in contention as recently as a fortnight ago. I'm not sure what else Ancelotti could do?