Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

BOB   

Nacala Hodgsonka :D That's easily the quote of the decade...I've been waiting for that for far too long and boy was it worth the wait.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

loool BoB, I was talking about the first half marax yahoo.. I was watching the game and Man City's game plan was very clear at the start of the game which was to defend. Arsenal will always be a qashin team and as always they build up moment for one game and loose the next game sidii bajaq minyac haayo oo kale...

OZ, I said that when we first lost Wilkins sxb. I knew with out that man in ee noo dhamaan doonto.

We Still have a chance runtii and thats only if we win from now on and beat Man U twice. We are the only team that could do such thing and I hope we start that soon.

I really want a Champion league trophy this year! so does Lampard loooool If we could only get our moment going before the month ends. Hadii kale kobenhavn ayaa na jiidi doonto loool...

Looool@ Nacala Hodgson

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Tuujiye adiga iyo OZ make me laugh...how can you claim that your team are in dire because of an assistant manager with BOLD/KIHARA? :D

Ancelotti won the Champs league twice on his own with a team less talented then your current one and much much older than your current one...give credit where it's due...don't fall for the english media propaganda trying to belittle Ancelotti and his achievement...if Wilkinson was as good as they claim he's then how come he hasn't been offered any post yet? How come Newcastle hired a novice called Pardew and not him? How come Palace hired 'Orange' aka Brown and not him?

Your team are in dire simply because, first you had injuries/Sickness to few big players all at the same time and then there's form issue as your main man Drogba hasn't been on form for ages now and Lampard is finished...I really think he's finished but the biggest problem is your lack of quality depth and lack of balance in the team as I don't think having three defensive midfielders helps, it works against the likes of Arsenal but definitely not against all the rest and your team are as predictable as Arsenal and once your opponents figure out how to deal with Drogba...your attacking game looks toothless and you end up with clowns like Kalou who would run in circles all day without ever doing anything.

Your Sugar Daddy Abramovich doesn't look like he's going to throw money at Chelsea like he used to and every man and his donkey in the world know that Chelsea FC does not make any profit so you can't be competitive without the backing of the russian mafia's billions marka Tuujiyoow you better pepare your next statement and how you've been a City fan for ages because wether you like to admit it or not we're witnessing the beginning of the end of Chelsea as a genuine title threat and by the current rate I don't think you'll even finish in top 4 which of course is GOOD NEWS for Arsenal, the ONLY club in the Premier league that does not need a Sugar Daddy in order to be competitive as they've made £65 M profit from mid last year to mid this year and the ONLY big club in the world that would be debt free in the next 2 years at the latest and you wonder why we call Arsene Wenger The Professor Ssshhhhhhh Ngonge...ignore what I've said about him in the previous posts.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

:D:D:D waraa BOB horta beentaa ma aha on many things laakiin intaan wax kale qorin, aan halwax kuu sheego.. CHELSEA WILL FINISH ABOVE ARSENAL!

we are off 9 points from the top with 18 games to go.... yes waan kala daadsan nahay laakiin wili maka balaqin oo candhada dhulka nooma taal sida Liverpool oo kale lool...

lol@ Bold/Kihara loooool.... Waraa odaygaas knew the English premier league like the back of his hand and new what every player was capable of doing and how to get the best out of them. Carlos is a great Manager with so much experience, but he never coached in England and the EPL is so much different from Seara A. Yes he won last years title, but he coached a well build team who need it just a little direction. Terry, Drogba and Lampard are aging so is Anelka and Alex and we have no solid back up for all of them loool. When we lost Deco and Ballack, I really thought that I was gonna see more of Kakute but the Italian is not a believer of youth lol. So now we are stuck in the middle because is too risky to play the youth and we don't know who is out there that will be the perfect fit for our formation. Mida kale, I don't know why uusan duqaan isku qaseenin wax lool how come he is not changing the formation.

BOB, sxb aniga everyone knows that I bleed BLUE and that one day iinsha allah if we meet, i'll make sure you bleed blue too lol. Man City kulahaa lool aduunka meel ee carab u taliso aan ugu necbahay not to mention Manchester....

Arsenal will never win anything ever again! duqaan baqiilka ah doesn't care about titles anymore lool.. I feel sorry for your fans walaahi. Baashaal iyo banooni qurux lee hala idinku mashquuliyo. This title will be between Chelsea and Man U till Liverpool gets back in the game and wakes up. Man City will not win anything with this garbage Mancini guy. He is loosing Tevez, Adebayor and Balloteli. Even the serbian didn't wanna sign with them but too bad Juventus rejected woelfe's contract. So I don't think they will win anything with this Italian style of football.

All chelsea needs is a play maker (KAKA) and extra help for defense and of course to get back to that crazy form we had. We should be back in second soon....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Bob..I've said it before but then some posts were removed when relocating to the new website.

Ray Wilkins provided that much needed role of
link
between the
players
and the
manager
. The man they could
talk
to and get on with, who in turn can relate their feelings back to Ancelotti. The role Brian Kidd did so well at Manyoo.
Sacking him(which it was, or otherwise there would be no legal action) was a terrible error in judgement, wasn't the decision of the manager. Looks like the players are responding to it too.............

Ps: Fa cup.. here we come :D

BOB   

OZ

Mourinho had Steve Clark so are you saying he also provided that much needed role of link between the players and Mourinho or you think Mourinho spoke better English than Ancelotti when he first arrived in UK? I'm sure the english media would've said so if Mournho found himself in the same predicament that Ancelotti finds himself in.

Ancelotti won the champs league both as a player and manager with AC Milan and I find it disrespectful of many Chelsea fans to underestimate and undermine him as a manager which tells me that they do not know anything about him or his achievement thanks to their ignorant media.

Ancelotti managed for more greater talent than what he currently has in Chelsea, I'm talking about the likes of Maldini, Zola, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Crespo, Pirlo, Kaka, Veron, Buffon, Thuram, Del Piero, Zidane and many others I can't quite remember...I know they all spoke Italian unlike the boys at Chelsea but I believe Ancelotti spoke and still does far better English than Mourinho and he's far more articulate than the accentric that's Mourinho...all in all I just believe the English media are being disrespectful to Ancelotti simply because he's a foreigner the same way they openly disrespect and taunt Wenger and they seem to have succeeded in brain washing Chelsea fans into believing that Wilkins was the reason why the team was winning...they're doing the same thing to Capello and they made the England fans believe that Redknapp is far better manager than Capello.

There's no doubt that Chelsea has a problem but in my opinion it isn't called lack of Wilkins.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Where's Nuune, Northerner & Ngonge?

Could it be that they're mourning the dismissal of their beloved manager in Roy Hodgson?:D

Liverpool got knocked out of the FA Cup thanks to Old Traffordish kind of penalty...Howard Webb bloody scum...I hate the corrupt F.A and this despicable cheat of a human excuse called Webb.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

The spot kick was 50/50 (though most refs would not give it that early in a game). Gerard's tackle was a red card. But it does not matter. The reds are BACK! Even with ten men, Dalglish still encourged them to attack and see what could happen (of course, like I already told Norf, I reckon Rafa would have won this game). Still, Kenny is back and the tactics look positive enough for me. If we batter Blackpool next week I will know for sure if we'll play in the CL next year or not. :D

P.S.

See Lucas bossing that midfield all on his own? Carrick who? Anderson what? Fletcher maxay? Only one Lucas, only one Lucas (and it was his birthday too).

Polanyi   

BoB,lately you've been confusing the footie for when you used 2 play with rolled up socks and bare feet in Kismayo. The Liverpool defender should have not touched him. Berbatov was going to go down and from where Mr Webb was standing it looked like there was major contact. There was a big case for a penalty, although he could have let it go, as Ngungu said. You are also wrong about the Mancity-Arsenal game. On another night, we could have easily beat them 4-0 and you would be raving on this page. We hit the post a number of times, it was just one of those nights, sxb. I am impressed by the way Arsenal performed against Man city and Chelsea.

BOB   

Polanyi,

Maybe you're right...in my ancient days you could break somebody's leg and the ref would still wave play on but nowadays all you need is a minimal contact for you to get sent off or concede a penalty.:D

About Arsenal V Citeh game...We started the game brilliantly but as always failed to take our chances...go back and re-read what I said before the game...We'll create few chances and need to take them and once City settled they easily dealt with our half hearted attacks and as the game went on Cesc and Nasri ran out of steam.

I can't praise Arsenal for playing good because that's what we always do but we should've won that game and won it convincingly and I'm sorry if I don't buy this whole luck thing because one way or another we always fail to take our chances and that can't be down to luck all the time and the point is City came for a draw and they've got it so we should accept that we've dropped two vital points just like at Wigan which is the main reason why I don't think Arsenal can win the league because we're simply not ruthless or clinical enough to kill teams off when we have the momentum.

Would you believe me if I told you that I didn't think one bit that Arshavin was going to score against Leeds when Rocisky put him through on one on one with the goalkeeper? We simply have many players in our team who need a handful of chances to score one goal..the likes of Bendner, Arshavin, Walcott, Chamakh and as a team we just do not have a clinical finisher that we can rely on to win games for us when the chips are down....Sad but True.

PS. Stay Gooner

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

I hate F-ing Man U! I wish could burn that shirt...

7 goals BOB! Chelsea kistoo goalal ee dhadhamisay lool libaax dhiig dhadhanshay aa la dhahay, qaniinsho aas ku xijiyaa..... I hope this will help man because god knows we need goals!... inkastoo aan u baxnay koox tacbaan eh, I'm happy with the win.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

No club too small for poor Hodgson

By Derek Mcgovern 11/01/2011, The Mirror

RESULT!

Roy Hodgson's apologists claim he deserved time and they're spot-on. For what he did to Liverpool, Hodgson does indeed deserve time.

A man with a small-club mentality did his level best to turn Liverpool into a small club. Under Hodgson Liverpool became Fulham in red shirts.

That is a shocking indictment, though I'm not sure whether it's of Liverpool or of Fulham.

Hodgson was sacked when Liverpool's American owners got tired of the football they were watching and you would too if the football you were watching was American football.

He may be wondering how in six months he has gone from manager of the year to chump of the year.

If so I urge him to watch a video of Liverpool's 20 League games this season. He'll know then.

Hodgson rubbed the players up the wrong way, he rubbed the fans up the wrong way, and he rubbed his face up the wrong way.

He was once favourite to be next England manager but then again so was Sam Allardyce. Bookies Hills are asking what Hodgson's next job will be - as he's not far off 65 my money's on lollipop man.

He's 6-4 favourite to manage next in England, with an Italian club 4-1 and a Spanish club 10-1. It's 12-1 for a bridge club.

Attention now turns to his replacement Kenny Dalglish, who has been so long out of football he thinks 'holding role' is something John Barnes was spotted doing when peckish.

Dalglish has told the Anfield players that the No.1 priority is to qualify for Europe, even if it's only the Anglo-Italian Cup.

He is the interim manager at Anfield but is 13-8 favourite with Hills to get the job full- time. He is 11-8 with Sky Bet to lead Liverpool into the top six.

N.O.R.F   

^:D

King Kenny is back to bring some attacking football for the first time in a long time!!!!!

Ngonge and Nuune still want Rafa back :D