Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

nuune   

^^ PUUHHLLIIZZ, don't tell me you already won the title, just by scoring 4 gols at half time, BOB, I expect you more smileys.gif

Ps: I don't want United or Chelsick to win the title, and you know whom I am backing(not Lpool), but of course Arsneal, but it is waste of space to back them to win the title, BOB, naga daa sxb, weaknesskiina iska soo dhisa la idiinma diidanee titleka, oo wax isku fala smileys.gif

N.O.R.F   

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Its 4-4!!!!!!!!

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

nuune   

I think my comment to BOB was on the spot, knowing how Arsenal are weak, BOB was carried away with that four goals at first half time, he couldn't hold his breath and was waiting for another 4 goals Arsenal to score, meesha ma bulaacada musquluhuu moodey smileys.gif

Liqaye   

Bob this time they simply could not cheat themselves in to a win there little hard on for an unbeaten season has been ended by Mick Mcarthy at moulineux.

Just love it....... point only 4

Liqaye   

Not at all surprised by arsenals performance by the way. In my pre match thoughts I felt the pattern would repeat itself, United would drop points and we , yet again, would fail to capitalize. It`s like listening to a cracked record. Now the excuses. One injured centre back and a red card with a four goal advantage. It`s never easy on Tyneside and we never learn. Unbelievable.

BOB   

Let's be honest here (I doubt many of you are) have you ever witnessed such injustice like the one we saw today at Newcastle? Diaby was sent off and rightly so but what about Barton? How can he not even call for a foul never mind book him or worse send him off for that horrific tackle that could've easily ended what little is left of Diaby's career?

The first penalty was as soft as you'll see all year long but second one....PLEASE I guess we're paying for the comment that our foreign skipper made to the corrupt english ref last week and this is their way of showing their solidarity and Nolan should've been sent off as well for the way he assaulted the goalie because I can't find any other words to call the way he neck-locked and smashed him to the ground.:mad:

Mr Arsene Wenger (Ngonge...pay attention) How can you sub Theo for Eboue when he offered our only hope of catching them on the break? What was your intention for bringing on Rocisky when you could see that the team desperately needed some one who could challenge for the ball in the air? Why not put on Bendner and ask him to play on the win as you usually do instead of Rocisky who I can't remember the last time he had a decent game? Squillaci...Oh my God? I told a friend that Arsenal will concede the minute he came on and I felt embarrassed watching him on TV as a professional footballer because all he did was unsettle the Arsenal defense.:o:o

Having said that...it was embarrassing the way the team felt apart and as usual Arsene just sat there and watched his team fall apart...typical of him.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

hahahahahahahaha great day it was!!! Arsenal fans iyo qashinkooda waxee u alalaasaayeen oo dhan in the first half, second ayaa laga soo tirtiray looool sidii gabar maskiin ah oo la shukaansaday camal bee geeska isku nabeen looooooool.. I'm glad I watched this game with my Arsenal fan friend and the normal spot we go to "maqaayada bajaq yaasha"

BOB, and ZU I can't believe you guys think this team will win anything walaahi guys come on! Wanger is not tactician coach, he is a budget manager! I told you guys this many time. The only reason he is an Arsenal manager is because of his cheapness. Naga taga qashin yaal yahoo...

I guess Man U lost hahahahaha just like i wished for because in this month, it won't get any easier for them lool and the road looks really good for us till march lool... I just hope we win next game lool Liverpool will come to fight and come to our house with lots of emotions.

Arsenal just became a victim of one of the first record set in epl ever. No team has ever came back from 4-0 at half and got a point out of it hahahahahahahahaha istaaq furulaah!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Bob, that ref Phil Dowd is a joke. He plays up to the home crowd all the time and if players get in his ear he will make decisions against them.

Arsenal need a proper midfield general. I keep saying it every year.

The scousers are the loudest at Stamford Bridge but then again they've been watching football for more than 5 years :D

Tuujiye   

This was one of the worse game I have ever watched when ever these two team met.. I can't believe how poor our midfield was and defense. Liverpool played some great defense and took their chances on the counter attack... Good coaching by King Kelly lool..

I think Devid Luiz will be a normal starter even if Alex comes back. Torres had too much pressure and emotions maskiinka couldn't even move around comfortably.

We deserved two penalties in the second half but in overall, we played horrible.

we just a great chance to catch up the leaders and I don't think we will get another.

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

N.O.R.F   

^LoooooooL Waar we beat you in midfield. Torres was the same as he always is but Carlo thinks he can be an all round player. You play him up on his own. Your fans didn't do much to lift the team did they? Then again they have only been watching the game for 5 years or less :D

GET IN THERE MY SON!!!!!

Lucas has a BIG game.

Torres should have stayed with a proper club as the scousers were singing :D