Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Premiership 2010/2011

nuune   

^^ Just tell the guy kaa korreeyo Liverpool aa kugu daba dhagan with only 6 points clear smileys.gif kulahaa 2 penalties aa naloo diidey, foornada rootiga miyaa meesha smileys.gif

Ps: Lucas was the main man, he destroyed the Chelsicks quite smoothly, wuu xoreestey aagiisa iyo wixii ka shisheeya oo idilba

BOB   

Wallee Ngonge yaa naga qaban? Lucas had a blinder and we can all imagine what Ngonge is gonna say!:D:D

Tuujiye...:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ I think the whole world knows how good a player Lucas is. I'm done defending him now (but did you see how he kept "playmaking" Anelka in his pocket all night?). :D

Told you Chelsea's formation was going to be a problem. If you don't have a Deco or Ballack to build up the play for you, there is no point in having Drogba, Torres or Anelka upfront. Still, I don't think they're out of the title race yet.

Arsenal are also not out of it. They were unlucky on Saturday that their best defender got injured. They also made a mistake playing Abu Caqli qashin in the middle. Once he got sent off and the responsibility for defence was left to THAT group of players, you knew Newcastle had a chance.

P.S.

Bob, Wenger was right in bringing Eboue in. He could clearly see what was going to happen to his creaky defence and needed to get some more experience on to the pitch. Shame that most of the mistakes took place on the other side though. Rosickey is a good player who was brought on to help KEEP the ball (or at least that was the plan). What will be really crazy is if Arsenal do end up winning the league (and lets face it, the door is still open and United are going to lose more games in the coming weeks).

NGONGE   

Dear Chelsea FC,

We regret to inform you that there is not a 30 day refund option on the item you purchased in the January sales.

Yours sincerely,

Kenny Dalglish.

AYOUB   

BOB;693034 wrote:
Forget about Torres...Are you watching how Arsenal is destroying Newcastle? 0-4 at HT. Robin (2) Theo (1) and DJourou...all I want now is clean sheet and no injuries
PLEASE

:o:o:o Oh dear!.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, where can I watch Sat games live? I don't want to wait for Hansen to tell me what I already saw on the highlights.

BOB   

AYOUB;693666 wrote:
:o
:o:o Oh dear!.

Yeah Bloody Oh Dear...ONLY Arsenal would humiliate & embarrass you like that...there's no other team in the world capable of doing that to a grown man...bloody chickens.:mad:

Norf...Are you back in UK?

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;694197 wrote:
Ngonge, where can I watch Sat games live? I don't want to wait for Hansen to tell me what I already saw on the highlights.

Online of course. But if you're in London dee come round to mine. I'll make you heleb and explain the fine points of football to you as you eat. :D

BOB   

I have decided to Boycott watching Arsenal until further notice from the Missus, she is in tears constantly and can't understand why there has been a rapid hair loss lately and what triggered this dramatic weight loss that I've suffered so far this season...she's blaming herself and she is in tears all the time and I feel guilty not telling her the truth and the worst thing is we've still got more than 15 games left in the premier league and don't forget the away trip to the mighty Leyton Orient. You know I've always loved Arsenal and I've always been faithful to the Arsenal cause but I don't think I can carry on like this any longer, First we had to watch Wigan beat us 3-2 after going 2-0 up then the ******* Sp*ds beat us at home after going 2-0 up at half time then we were forced to watch Ipswich ******* Town go Barca on us and out play us and almost dumped us out of the cup and all this time Arsene Wenger keeps getting richer while we're getting thinner from head to toe literally and last week's game was the last straw that broke the camel's back as I'd finally come to the conclusion that I can't carry on like this, I can't bear to watch Wolves beat us 7-6 at home after going (again) 6-0 at half time. :D:D

I had to share this e-mail with you guys sent to me by my Liverpool supporting cousin sent to him by a 'colleague whose friend is a gooner that lives in Newcastle and lives and works with bunch of Toon mad geordies (Yeah Right...nice try Khalid)...:D ONLY if you knew what I have to endure whenever Arsenal fail to win regardless the team they're facing....:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Bob, haa saxib I'm up north.

Ngonge, waar adigu iskeen up the M1 for the meher. Then afterwards, with full bellys and dessert we can debate for hours about everything football :D

BOB   

Sheffield? :D

You should go to Anfield as it's not that far away and get Lucas' autograph for Ngonge...:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

Breaking News

Chelsea have just offered Liverpool £50m and Fernando Torres in exchange for Raul Meireles. :D :D

Well a lot of people saw that coming...Torres brought his Liverpool form, shocking decision to break up a winning formula to crowbar him into the blue's line up. Cost Chelsea dear, no width and no space to operate.:D

I don't think Chelsea played that bad, its just that Liverpool defended brilliantly for most of the game. Torres failed to make any impact at all. although I thought Ancelloti made a huge mistake in starting him, as did the whole front line I think. But we'll see how well he does in the future. In other news David Luiz debut was far far more impressive, his actions were next to perfect. He won 3/3 challenges (I'm sad for counting huh? ) and his misplaced cross was the only thing he didn't do right.

Congrats to Liverpool, they played very well, Ancelloti needs to rethink that system. Liverpool just killed our title hopes.

BOB   

OZ Good to have you back bro.

I just want to know why the so-called ‘Premier League’ referees and linesmen are so useless? How incompetent is the person who picks these clowns as the best in the whole of England and what criteria did they use when they were picking people like Phil Dowd, Mike Dean, Lee Mason and the rest of them to justify their £70,000 per annum salaries?

No single week passes without them directly influencing the result of a match with silly mistakes that someone good at his job should never make which leaves the fans asking/wondering if these guys actually know the rules of the game?

They always interview the players, managers after each game why can’t they grant the media an access to these guys so we can hear them trying justify their mistake laden performances week in and week out and I would’ve loved to hear them explain why do they keep on making costly errors that eventually is going to cost a team the title or worse send the wrong team down.

I know they’re humans but sometimes I honestly think there’s more to it than an honest mistake otherwise their constant mistake would not have favoured one team over the other and who in the world can tell me that it’s a mere luck that ONLY Man Utd tends to get 'The Rub Of The Green' week in and week out whilst others are denied a legitimate advantage or hindered by a silly call one of them makes?

Peace, Love & Unity.