Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

Gasol vs. Garnett

"On Kevin's part, he's lost a little of his explosiveness," Gasol said. "He's more of a jump shooter now, you could say, comes off the lane. Before, he had a really, really quick first step and was getting to the lane and was more aggressive then. Time passes and we all suffer it one way or another, but he is still a terrific player, a terrific competitor and he's going to bring everything he's got. You can count on that."

On lighter note

Oh Snap

SeeKer   

Che, that explains why phil jackson came and yelled at chris rock. They said he was taunting Kobe throughout the game.

I dunno what happened to KG. Maybe he needs to get nigger!zed, but hopefully he will get psyched enough to make a better effort next game.

I was having a meeting during the game and towards the 4th quarter I don't think I heard much till eventually the meeting stopped and I just watched the game. I am going to have to rewatch the whole game later on this week smile.gif