Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

SeeKer   

^^Can't you go to an american sports bar or find someone with satellite/cable? Some people use P2P software to watch live streams. NBA website allows you to stream live games but I am not sure if it allows per geographic location or ?

Tuujiye, I ain't with LAL bruv. I don't particularly care for Kobe and his crew and would love to see them eliminated but realistically they are a playoff team that seem to hit their stride right about now. I am watching the game tonite but I wouldn't be surprised if this series end up being decided in 5-6 games.

Tuujiye   

^^ I don't care what happens in the west lool... I know if Boston gets to the finals against any team in the west,they will win...

LA is only Kobe..and Kobe will never put up the numbers like James put up against Boston.. know what I mean?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

Who do you think? Kobe was on fire tonite.........darn there wasn't a shot he couldn't make and poor Grant Hill got frustrated and got T'd up plus had to be benched cause at the start of third quarter he was already on his fourth foul. I just had to stop watching the game at this point redface.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^ Seeker, now you know why I hate LA......

When your facing LA, your also facing the refs lool... Is too much!!! Kobe won't get calls like that against Bostons and if he does, they make sure it was a real call lool...

Grant Hill will come back trust me... He will end up giving it to Kobe...

But I call LA in 5....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The only Celtic i know are from Glasgow.

and the only play-off i am aware of at the momnent will be between Blackpool v Cardiff

Tuujiye   

^^^ Trust me if Boston comes to the finals, qashinka ayaa lugu daraa ciyaalkaan bijaamaha jaalaha wato! lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

^^lol @ haatu only if it floats your boat. Its a great environment to watch games just don't go to bars where you are the only one wearing a Lakers jersey icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^ you in LA Niggga!

Boston doing their thing as you could see Ruuuuuuuuuudy! Is the year of the old green boys again!!!....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

lakers will win tonite! u know why hate homie.. freaking Kobe! damn wacked mofo. he cant never be the same homies that i watched in la way back like magic, karim etc.,

boston will kill them though.

As much as i love LA-Lakers, i am here be the first to predict the dream match.

LA v Boston.

Now it is not a science record not to perceive who is going to win that matchup. Both teams are showing greatness, this might be the last year for KG, and he will do anything possible to close with a WIN. so Drum roll please ,here is my prediction.

Boston will win the Championship! see you at the conclusion of the Series.