Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

N.O.R.F   

^LOL

Where is BOB today?

I think what Kobe did by ignoring Chris Rock was by accident. The man was 'in the zone' as it were. You hear and see nothing but the game.

BOB   

If one were to describe Boston Celtics in football terms their name would be STOKE CITY and Kobe & Fisher agree.

340x.jpg

Lakers will be crowned Champions...mark my words.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB, you should wake up from this coma papa! Celtics will have next three games played at home and they already stole one at LA. Pressure is on LAMERS now. And if I were you, I would worry about winning a game at Boston rather a championship..

All the Celtics need to do is have their bench play well and Rondo minimize turn overs. I think the only worry is KG not living up to expectations. I know he is not 100% fit, but come on man, you can't let that sloppy Spaniard walked over you like that.

If my homeboys Playmaker and Jay were here they will tell both fans, celtics and lakers to hold off the early celebrations as both teams have underperformed in this finals series.

They will say both teams have flaws, so much so that its too early to pick a winner and for those that are wagering on either team are committing great error.

For example, if you are a Celtic fan, you have a long way to go before you can clearly favour that sorry of an excuse team over the more despised lakers(and god only ones I detest Kobe).

You can not be a basketball fan and favorably dismiss one or the other team this early for the following reasons:

Celtics strength should be in the front court and they are not performing close to anything that has been predicted. Their big men are asleep and if they have a chance in this series, atleast KG or Wallace should get up from their induced coma long enough to grab some decent boards. They need to protect the paint and grab some boards or they will HAVE NO CHANCE.

As for the Lakers fan, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that somehow you can overcome the celtics men, regardless of what you hear from suuqa ceelgaab about age and injury. You have to remember that if you are a laker fan, you can never dismiss KG, WALLACE, PIERCE, ALLEN or even RONDO(stretching it a little) at any point in this series because anyone of those 5 guys can take over the game and put up big numbers.

If celtics dont protect their board they will kill you in the outside through transition and thats double deadly in my book.

If you are a laker fan you want old timer fisher to be consistant, you want that lazy bynum on his heels and you want some sort of performance from Artest. Artest was slowed down on game 2 and you saw the difference it made and did not put up a good defensive game and offense was never his forte nor do I respect his offensive game enough to acknowledge his half decent performance from game 1.(let us leave it at that)

With that said, celtic fans you cant except to not show up for the entire 48mins and win a series, much less a series against the Lakers with a determined Kobe, it wont happen. (this time you got lucky or else Kobe will have taken over in the 3rd as he did and he nearly did it)

It was terrible watching the celtics lastnight and that miserable performance they put up on the 6 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, it was disgusting to watch. (You had kobe on foul trouble and you still managed to lose a 12 digit lead)

In my opinion, if the celtics big men showed up and extended on their lead on 2nd quarter of game 2, we would have had a different final score on the boards.(this was all DOC's mistake for not utilizing his players)

Its very simple, be consistent and atleast have one decent game out of either KG or Wallace and you might just win this final.

PS: didnt know this was a basketball thread

SeeKer   

^ Nice to see you back in the sports section LayzieG.

Doc rivers is not hammering it into his team about the importance of boards otherwise KG wouldn't be talked down by Pau Gasol. He would have made Gasol eat his words, but he has been here before. In '08 finals there are games he completely wasn't there, but he finally showed up and the championship was there. Lets hope the next three games at home will do something for his game :(

As for Wallace, he has never been a consistent player. His game waxes and wanes with each game the only way he is in top form is when he is pissed off. He is a Detroit player through and through and when his back is against the wall he will come through.

Finally, Celtics need to shut down Lakers in third quarter. That is when they are the most explosive and if they can keep Lakers under twenty points, they have a chance to beat Kobe and his band of misfits.

BOB   

I see you guys are doing a good job on convincing yourselves but don’t forget the Black Mamba is watching, stalking and ready to STRIKE.

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

20091009_084239_black-mamba.jpg

nubeo-black-mamba-kobe-bryant-watch.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Yeah Tonight and Lakers will win EASy...mark my words Bro.

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

^Whats with the snakes?

I will be at work the first half but I will have the computer updating. Your words are marked Mr BOB :D

Tuujiye   

Seeker watch the game at Atdhe.net loool live ugaga fiirso computerkaada loool.... dagaalka aduunka aa dhacaayo caawa.. in aan wax dilno waaye gamekaan..Gasol in la jibiyo waaye kaas nafta uu noo keenay lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by *BOB:

Yeah Tonight and Lakers will win EASy...mark my words Bro.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Easy now-don't jinx us.

Seeker....Bob reer Kismaayo.Sixirkooda Alla gees hakaa mariyo :D

Anyway do watch that game specially 1st quarter.

SeeKer   

^too busy at work I was just able to check the scores three times. I am home now and I am just picked up the second half. KG finally showed up and Allen checks out redface.gif

This game is nail bitingly good in the 4th quarter :D

SeeKer   

Seriously whats with this series players being so darn inconsistent :mad:

Derek cried. I would too, he busted a$$ to make Lakers win but still inconsistent. I want one game when both teams are present uff!

2-1 we are back to Fakers territory!