Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

SeeKer   

I thought the first rounds were the only exciting series but tonite's game between Cavs and Celtics looks promising. B-Ball lovers weigh in smile.gif

Who do you think will win out in the East or West?

MVP candidates?

Tuujiye   

^^^ noooo!! not you! why you have to be a celtic fan? please go for the Lakers or some other team....

Seeker LBJ won the MVP lool..marax waaxid waxba ma ogid!... Celtics are playing old school ball and doing it big... I hope we go thru Orlando as well and play LA one more time and Kobe wishes for that too lool... he wants a revenge....

It will be very hard beating Orlando laakiin....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Well I just found out the Cavs have gone done to the Celtics. James can't do it all onhis own and I suppose he is human afterall.

Cavs need a big centre next year. Shaq is too old and the other guy is too weak. They need a Garnett or a Howard or a Gasol. You can't win the NBA with one man doing everything ALL the time.

With the Celtics now.

Tuujiye   

NNC, your the first girl that likes B-town why? bajaq yaasha should like LBJ....

Cavs are done saaxiib.. LBJ is gone next year for sure.. he had 27pts 19 rb and 10 as.. lol what more can he do to win lool even kobe can't give you stats like that any given night...

Norf.. A&T haduu Basketball iigaga daba imaado, swimming bas ayaan daawan doonaa hada kabacdi... iyo polo...lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^I hope he does. He is super human.

Tuujiska, A&T doesn't know other sports. Same with Ngonge. Waa reer baadiye labaduba.

It is Celtics vs. Orlando now-the one game I bother to watch and it didn't go the way I wanna it to go-dang it.

James might end up like Reggie Miller.

Tuujiye   

^^ waad waa lantahay... LBJ saaxiib asaga ayaa lahaan doono NBA next year.. even if he stays in Cleaveland, he will got another super star and that will be it for the NBA lool...

Norf I know Basketball in ee ku haraayaan labadaas qasab waaye... labo oday oo 5'0 tall eh, maxee basketball ka fiirsanaayaan? lool...

NNC KG is my all time best! he has the heart of a lion lool.. did you see how he was beating him self last night lool qac' waaye ninkaas! lool..

Che, bax fiirso ciyaaraha marax yahoo!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

I haven't had the opportunity to watch a single game like I used to however I still follow the progress of L.A Lakers...Kobe is the man.

Lebron James has a long way to go before he sees a ring...Cavs are joke!

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wigad   

^^ u sheeg ya akhi BOB lakers all the way baby orlando beats celtics and lakers beat orlando in 5 another repeat baby. by the way Lebron should hook up with d wade and bosh.

SeeKer   

Tuujiye, erm since its Playoffs I would assume you would realize I mean Finals MVP? LBJ played lousy last night it was almost like he gave up. He showed some life around the 10 min mark of fourth quarter but the rest of the time you could tell Cavs would lose. They should have capitalized on the fact that Celtics had three starters with four fouls by third quarter.........absolute disgrace Mr. Brown :(

I wish Suns eliminate Lakers :mad:

Conference finals should be exciting especially the repeat match of Orlando and Celtics (last year's semis).

Ps:- KG is nuts he talks to himself when he misses lay ups and easy floaters. It is common to see him hit himself

BOB   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

I wish Suns eliminate Lakers :mad:

Sorry Madam but your wish WILL NOT BE granted. :D

PS. I always liked KG from his rookie days with 'The Kid' namem to this universal super star and just recently I'd bought his DVD and I was amazed to see how determined he was to get a ring. Bill Russell offers to give him one of his rings if Celtics failed to win but as fate would have it KG wins it and after the game he goes over to Bill Russell and gives him the biggest bear hug you've ever seen and whispers into his ear 'I GOT MINE'....Legend! smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

^lol. Ok Genie. I will wait out the series and see how it plays out. The Lakers have a 7 deep bench while the Suns can utilize the bench. During the OKC series you could see the cracks in the Lakers team spirit, the suns will have to exploit this and make the Lakers work harder by beating them in transition.

I know I am picking an underdog but I have confidence in Nash's ability when pitted against Fisher smile.gif