SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

Haatu   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

Oh jeez why don't we all jump on the KOBE bandwagon
:D

How can you possibly hate the guy?

Tuujiye   

^^^ because anyone that know basketball will never go for the Lakers. I a celebirty team. Kobe is the best player in the world, but he doesn't have a better team than Boston Celtics..sorry. I don't think the Lakers could beat Boston however, they do have a chance in any of the big Four get hurt.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:Originally posted by SeeKer:

Oh jeez why don't we all jump on the KOBE bandwagon
:D

How can you possibly hate the guy?
You mean you can't understand why I don't get starry eyed and hear angelic music when he walks unto the hard wood floors? I don't hate anyone but I have a dislike for Kobe and in order to show you why, I would have to get reels and reels of game footage icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

^Oye wacha kutia chumvi. I am not jealous of the dude, if you read previous comments I did say he was one of the great players but I don't have to like him! Perhaps idolizing a player for his skills is where we differ Haatu. I prefer to look at the entire persona before I put him on a pedestal and Kobe is lacking in certain departments :rolleyes:

BOB   

0e_1.jpg

Even Jordan himself knew that Kobe was gonna be 'Great'. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

SeeKer   

^Kobe was asking Jordan for pointers sxb icon_razz.gif

**drum roll please** It is T minus some secs before game 1 of the East-West showdown starts. I hope the Fakers bring their A game on so I can enjoy this series down to the wire :D

SeeKer   

^ It ain't over as far as I am concerned the Celtics ain't come to play yet....wtf was Rondo doing walking when there was a loose ball on the court. Shesh they need to be beat if this is how they come out to play :mad:

Can I see Doc Rivers playbook because he apparently has no answer to Gasol.....the dude is getting to the rim every which way not to mention he is dominating the boards on the D side.

And now Ray is out!

:D:D:D

God bless Rasheed Wallace

One quarter left before Seeker dhiiga ku karo :D

Where's the midget tonite that substituted Rondo in the Eastern finals when Rondo had nasty fall?

SeeKer   

^Yur. My blood pressure is stable :D

This game goes to the fakers, they came to win and Celtics were ill prepared :(

Doc needs to rewind the tapes and look at how Pau shut them out of the paint area. He is the major differential in this equation.

This just ruined a beautiful day!