Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

PLayOffs '10

SeeKer   

lol @ Oz......nenda lala isn't it late/early in Aussieland icon_razz.gif

Che, its weird seeing it in action because it takes the fun out of the game lol. You know where fans blame officials for wrong calls......hehehe :D

^Ray Allen takes the cake not single point. Gasol was disappointing.Both teams faltered just when you think they gonna take off.

Wrong calls are what makes games fun! This is one of the reason I hate NFL. Imagine this being used in the world cup.

SeeKer   

lol yea I was telling that to my collegue when I looked at the gamecast in the first two minutes and he had missed even a layup. I said F Allen is not with us tonite

What? You hate NFL? Oh H to the No.....someone should strip u of your man card and Americano citizenship icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

Lol my bad i haven't been to the Oz shores since 2008 I can't tell what time it is there. As for taking it like a man most people in here think I am a man so don't spoil my fun icon_razz.gif

Ps:- the pic you should have posted was Derek Fisher not that over blown caricature

SeeKer   

Afadhali huyo mfupi kushinda yule mwengine....

Huyu Derek anaweza kuwa chips funga wangu icon_razz.gif He is working for his future dude. He is a free agent after this season and he needs Lakers to renew his contract.

N.O.R.F   

Damn, what it is with basketball and the NBA. Can't BOTH teams play well and give us an entertaining game? It usually rotates between the two.

Ah, world cup on Fri. Forget this NBA stuff.

BOB   

Originally posted by *BOB:

and Lakers will win EASy...mark my words Bro.

My Witchdoctor promised me that Lakers will win hence my bold prediction and Seeker I'm glad you did mark my words...now do you want me to give you a handkerchief for you to wipe away the tears with? icon_razz.gif

Che...Celtics waan sixray. :D

witch-doctor-throwing-his-bones-historyo

My Witch-doctor (Center), Me and Fu-Fu...guess which one is me? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Somalina   

Drool and you shall win! Big Baby was off tha hizzy fo shezzy! woot woot! I can't forget about the lil man Robinson too!

p.s. Congrats to the Hawks for winning the Stanley Cup.

SeeKer   

^Its ain't over till the Fat mama sings smile.gif

Its 2 am just finished watching the game and I think I woke up the entire house with my noise redface.gif

Seriously Lakers ain't playing at home and they still get some funky *** calls. It was the most exciting game of the series so far but with the lower percentage shooting from Celtics. They did a better job on the boards though at times their ball handling was deplorable!

Hopefully they watch the game reel over again and tighten up that defense a bit more and for God sake stop waddling up the court and run n$gga run!

Gotta get some Zzzz before the SA-Mexico game in the AM.