Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

We Are Somalilanders

If the characters on this thread shared any similarities with the great people of Waqooyi, I would pray that the World recognizes them as a separate and distinct nation from Somalia. Fortunately, the great people of Waqooyi are not spineless, hate-filled instigators of fear and falsehood.

Guje   

Waqooyi pple are all ( the vast majority of them ) like kaluun, xunjuf and the other swivel eyed lunatics on this site and other somali sites talking ad nauseam about SL and their clan. waa dad iska waalan, nobody takes them seriously.

Tallaabo   

Guje;989888 wrote:
Waqooyi pple are all ( the vast majority of them ) like kaluun, xunjuf and the other swivel eyed lunatics on this site and other somali sites talking ad nauseam about SL and their clan. waa dad iska waalan,
nobody takes them seriously

Not according to the world.

Guje   

^ you don't know anything about what the world thinks of you, ee iska amus. Btw i don't have anything against your clan, just an honest critique.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;989784 wrote:
As for this current debate, haddii ay XX iyo xulafadiisa dhab ka tahay, then marxaba. Qabiil walbow goosa oo mooradaada atoorkeeda noqo. No need to make it complicated. Let each clan go it's separate way. We're tired of this nonsense.

I think there is no need for more fragmentation of the former Somali Republic as long as it is broken up into its constituent parts i.e, Somalia and Somaliland. I think it would bring a lot of peace and stability to Somalia if Puntland also broke away and was recognised. Smaller pieces are certainly more manageable. Please don't confuse by political believes with being anti Soomaalinimo. I am just being pragmatic about a very difficult situation in our homeland.

Tallaabo   

Guje;989897 wrote:
^ you don't know anything about what the world thinks of you, ee iska amus. Btw i don't have anything against your clan, just an honest critique.

If the world does not take us seriously then they would not have treated us so differently from Somalia. Just look at the way they give aid.

Guje   

No it will not, and you know it. SL is fundamentally a one clan project - your clan. the other clans of the north are overwhelming are against it.

Haatu   

Tallaabo;989898 wrote:
I think there is no need for more fragmentation of the former Somali Republic as long as it is broken up into its constituent parts i.e, Somalia and Somaliland. I think it would bring a lot of peace and stability to Somalia if Puntland also broke away and was recognised. Smaller pieces are certainly more manageable. Please don't confuse by political believes with being anti Soomaalinimo. I am just being pragmatic about a very difficult situation in our homeland.

And what makes your qabiil so special that only they get to separate? Don't you see the hypocrisy in what your saying? The choice should be simple, either all clans unite in Soomaalinimo or every clan gets its own republic. And just to be the xasid I am, I wouldn't sign the S/land papers off until they release Awdal and SSC. Then no one will say we have been sidelined or some other rubbish.

Guje;989888 wrote:
Waqooyi pple are all ( the vast majority of them ) like kaluun, xunjuf and the other swivel eyed lunatics on this site and other somali sites talking ad nauseam about SL and their clan. waa dad iska waalan, nobody takes them seriously.

Ouch...Guje strikes below the belt. :D

but then again no damage was done.....*moving along*

Guje;989888 wrote:

Ouch...Guje strikes below the belt. :D

but then again no damage was done.....*moving along*

Tallaabo;989899 wrote:
If the world does not take us seriously then they would not have treated us so differently from Somalia.
Just look at the way they give aid

lol I give up. [some] Landers are hopeless.

Dalmar1   

thefuturenow;989924 wrote:
lol I give up. [some] Landers are hopeless.

:D,....Wallahi lalalanders never seize to amaze me, Waa funny people!

Haatu;989916 wrote:
And what makes your qabiil so special that only they get to separate? Don't you see the hypocrisy in what your saying? The choice should be simple, either all clans unite in Soomaalinimo or every clan gets its own republic. And just to be the xasid I am, I wouldn't sign the S/land papers off until they release Awdal and SSC. Then no one will say we have been sidelined or some other rubbish.

Haatu do other tribes want to separate yes or no? Why is the Somaliland separation an aspiration of Somalilanders attached to other Somalis ma anaga dhalnay Somalida kale ma anaga abahood ah if they want to separate they should do it maxa isku kaya xidhay,. Hadaad adigu Kenya ka go aysid maxa ka galay nin reer DJibouti haday Puntland ka go ayso Somalia , Maxa Somaliland ku xidhay. Haatu why do you guys feel to speak for Awdal their academics can speak for them such as samatar and and the Awdal state President. No person from Gaarisa can speak for Awdal. If you wanna speak for eastern sanaaag and eastern sool based some here say tribal affiliation than be my guests even though the likes of sultan faisal ali waraabe will tell you sool and sanaag are not Jubbaland oo rag ba leh.:D

burahadeer;989934 wrote:
Somalia is getting crazy with Somaliland ,alas and there is nothing they can do.Baroor joogta a
:D

Koonfurians are funny and their Kenyan Somali side kicks never take them serious i have heard them all at the end of the day the Koonfurians are under African union supervision and Haatu is not yet a Kenyan. But i heard them all they have used every silly trick in the Book to undermine Somaliland statehood these are so far their arguments. Its starts with we are all Somalis, we need to unite we are walaalow aboowe lets stay together for the sake of islam than they use islam the unity of islam and what not. But when they are confronted with facts about islam, they try to use Xabashi scare tactics when they themselves use Xabashis to outmaneuver each other and to undermine each they even used Xabashi mercenaries to kill their own people. When that doesn't work they say Somaliland is a colonial creation so it cannot exist emphasizing on its colonial boundaries, than Somalilanders say oo xuduudihina ma mama khadija idin xariiqday manay tony carlos iyo gaalki William smith wada xariiqan maxa midna kheyr ka dhigay midna shar ka dhigay. When all that doesn't work now they say lets all disintegrate along clan lines hada wa nimanki marki hore ku bilaabay Somalinimo Somaliweyn hala is raaco , bal waalida eega:D