Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Turkish and English languages written as part of Somalia official languages in constitution?

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;969763 wrote:
Lol English Gartay but why Turkish.

It's called appeasement: the Turks are mongo Asiatic they have more in common with ghengis khan then Somalis. But they say the descendants of herer in Ethiopia are Turkish plus you have the zeilla and adel kingdom and the close relationship with the Turks strange thing to do nonetheless adding Turkish I would have added Chinese, Arabic and English and somali as official.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;969763 wrote:
Lol English Gartay but why Turkish.

These Koonfurians are something else ma istiri Xaaji. They put the rest of us Somalis to shame.

Haatu The Turks and their neoottomanism The Koonfurians dont even know the real plans of the Turks they want sell more lands to Turks and The Turks their real objective is the spread of diplomatic, political, economic activity to target-desperate countries like Somalia who will accept everything the Turks say. Somalia needs a home grown entrepreneurial based economy which will bear fruit. No need for social economic charities from Turkey, to be eventually be under their sphere of political and economic influence. Turkida Yurub ba so eriday why by second to them. where is the Pride.

Y'all are freaking stup!d to believe turkish language will be one of the official languages in Somalia. It amazes me walahi how dumb y'all are,anything baad laso shirtageysan to scoare points against the SFG. Isku xishooda for fock sakes

ANWAR   

Haatu;969790 wrote:
They put the rest of us Somalis to shame.

Says a clan minded person... LOOOOOL you are unusually person, i must say

Carafaat   

The constitution doesnt state that English and Turkish are official languages. But maybe they translated the constution in to those languages.

Cambuulo iyo bun;969802 wrote:
Y'all are freaking stup!d to believe turkish language will be one of the official languages in Somalia. It amazes me walahi how dumb y'all are,anything baad laso shirtageysan to scoare points against the SFG. Isku xishooda for fock sakes

I don't believe most of the things Saalax posts, commenters (I hope) were just being sarcastic.

Tallaabo   

Naxar Nugaaleed;969856 wrote:
Somalidu mucaaridnemo jecela, after all these people have done, the least we can do is translate some documents in Turkish

That is true. I think Spanish should be included, it sounds nice:o

Miyir   

Naxar Nugaaleed;969856 wrote:
Somalidu mucaaridnemo jecela, after all these people have done, the least we can do is translate some documents in Turkish

Waa heshiis laba wadan ka dhexeeya oo loo bahan yahay in aay ka doo daan xildhibaano aan qaarkood ku hadlin luuqad kale. waxaa meesha qaman waa SOOMAALI

maxaay usameeyn waayeen wax baddan maqaatadeen ayaan jeclahay?