Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

WingA   

Me too, i was thinking about it now and i'll let you know in a bit..

West Ham vs United and Man City vs Chelsea are both good games..

N.O.R.F   

Nah mate. Forget the Utd game. I'll be watching Blackbur vs Liverpool at home. Man City Vs Chelsea at that place. Let me know.

WingA   

See brother, you should let me pick the matches to watch for pure entertainment.. liverpool drew with blackburn and there was 4 goals at upton park and a thriller at the city of manchester.. you cant go wrong with my picks..

Now, its just 2 points and chelsea have alot of work to do again up north ay..

What a game tho, chelsea didnt show up in the second half and man city did..

Tuujiye   

loool It was a very good game and your right Winga we didn't show up... I don't know why Beletti was in this game but the coach knows what he is doing...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Ancelotti has done a tremendous job , clearly he is a top class manager. Granted today wasnt our greatest ever performance, not aided by the ref who was dreadful, but that being said playing at home in the next 3 fixtures ( 2 of which are in the league ) I expect us to show the form of champions.

I think Nigel De Jong was the best midfielder on the pitch...which say's a lot about his performance considering the likes of Essien and Ballack were playing.

Well done Citeh..

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Granted today wasnt our greatest ever performance, not aided by the ref who was dreadful,

Come on OZ you're better than that.

City beat you at your own game...once you couldn't over power them and bully them they made you look like an ordinary team.

in my humble opinion Ancelotti AGAIN got his tactics wrong because I thought Deco had a dreadful game and he should've been subbed instead of Ballack (even though he wasn't that great as well) but at least he offers you that aerial threat and why did he sub Carvalho?

I still think Chavs biggest challenge will come when Drogba and Essien go away to AFCON in Angola and United keep on putting points on the board all in all I still believe it's Chelsea' to loose and if they were to blow it then............(fill in the blank spaces for me)

PS. Ronaldo got red card last night...this guy has no class...he wanted to humiliate the Almeira defenders once Real went 4-2 up and when one tried to let him know what he thought of him (by trying to chop his (full of air) head off he kicked him out minutes after getting booked for taking his shirt off...He thought he was still a Man Utd player where he ALWAYS got away with things like that but fair play to the referee for being brave enough to send him off at Bernabeu.

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

PS. Ronaldo got red card last night...this guy has no class...he wanted to humiliate the Almeira defenders once Real went 4-2 up and when one tried to let him know what he thought of him (by trying to chop his (full of air) head off he kicked him out minutes after getting booked for taking his shirt off...He thought he was still a Man Utd player where he ALWAYS got away with things like that but fair play to the referee for being brave enough to send him off at Bernabeu.

Peace, Love & Unity.

I was watching that too and i was disappointed with him for missing the penalty then he does something so dumb like kick the player and lol my uncle was saying the same thing "No Class"

Like last week when he was telling iniesta to get up and stop diving.. what nerves that boy has.. i wonder where he gets it from??

Tuujiye   

The Media thats where saaxiib!! he thinks he is the best man to ever play the game Kibir badnaa qashinka!!!

Bob lool hadaa hadlee yaah!! Man City played well and they came to play with heart unlike Arsenal lool... Encelloti should have played Alex this game because of his size to match with Adibayor... Ballack should have stayed in the game too..

Bob look at the teams that chelsea will be facing the next two month saxiib do you really think they need Essien for them? and for Drogba, chelsea didn't have them for the champions and they did fine so I think they will be ok at the front lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Originally posted by *BOB:

I still think Chavs biggest challenge will come when Drogba and Essien go away to AFCON in Angola and United keep on putting points on the board all in all I still believe it's Chelsea' to loose and if they were to blow it then............(fill in the blank spaces for me)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Chelsea fc fixtures on january 2010 are;

Hull City Vs. Chelsea - 09/01/2010 (Away)

Chelsea Vs. Sunderland -16/01/2010(Home)

Chelsea Vs. Birmingham C.-27/01/2010 (Home)

Burnley Vs. Chelsea -30/01/2010 (Away)

Bob am sure we could wrap these games even if our African players are missing. :D

NGONGE   

The good news is that despite Liverpool's rubbish form we are still thirteen points of the top. I say thirteen becuase it's really the top two we need to catch, the rest are even worse than us formwise. :D

Dear MR Arsene Wenger,

We appreciate all your hardwork and the success you have brought to the Arsenal. However, now is the time to leave gracefully and hit the road jacque. :cool:

nah, Wenger has had his time in the premiership, I don't he can take Arsenal any further up. The marriage is dead. :D I think he'll probably go to Real soon or stay on in some higher capacity. Same goes for Benitez; he'll never win the title with liverpool. This is my opinion. Gimme Rijkard, Hiddink or Mourinho anyday.

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Anfield

Sunday

4pm GMT

ps Liverpool is in the north west of England. Arsenal don't like it up norf (Man Utd, Man City, Sunderland). Expect the atmosphere to be hot!!!