Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^^^^looooooooooooooooooool waraa tnx man that was classic..

What do you expect them to do when they are played out postion and got some real experience strikers coming at you.. I wouldnt expect you to understand coz if you played football sorry i meant competitive football in your life then you would understand what it feels like to play out position

lool @ winga why are you getting personal saaxiib? and how would you know that I never played competitive football? lool mise I would have to be wearing a Man U shirt to know what competitive football is? lol I guess your the laacib thats still making excuses for two qashin players...I don't think fergie out possitioned the two player because he knows what he is doing. The players are just not good enough sxb..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

^^ Oops didnt mean to offend anyone.. Oh, i forgot saxib.. This is a professional thing.. So, its get back to the topic..

Its your opinion and it doesnt really matter what you think or say about them coz i like to remember the fact that they both played a pivotal role in pursuing glory for United in previous years..

Carrick.. Won the league and champions league in he's first season.. Money well spent..

Flecter.. Came through the youth team and did he's thing.. Great youth set up..

Lets remind ourselves of the fact that these players are british and playing in the premier league.. They have estabished themselves.. Its not Italy, Spain or France saxib.. They not exactly brazilians but are well suited to the english game.. period..

There is only one world class that is able to adapt to all positions and that is Steven Gerrad and there not many around in that calibre..

Who else lads??

Samba.. I cant believe you had the nerve to name him as Mr Versitile.. but still it was a good laugh and the whole system thing was hilarious.. You can help coach my brothers youth team..

lol that would be a sight to rememeber..

N.O.R.F   

Another good weekend for the gunners. But they will fail if they don't buy in Jan. They need a fighter.

I hope Rafa goes this week. This is harking back to the Houlier days. Everytime we lose he says "I think 'controlled the game" and "we had some chances to score" or "we will keep working hard in training" :rolleyes:

We blame you Rafa. You're time is up. Bring back Kenny Dalglish.

NGONGE   

^^ What did you expect him to say? We were rubbish? :D (fickle waaxid).

I see A&T is, as usual, wrecking havoc with his nonsense in here. Samba kulaha (Samba plays for Blackburn saaxib not Manchester United). When you're in a team that rubbish, you can play in any position. :D

Having said that, Liverpool's plight still does not look that bad. United have lost FIVE games so far. Arsenal have lost FOUR. Chelsea THREE. All three are bound to lose more (United because they have no defence, Arsenal because they're a bunch of girls and Chelsea because of Essian and Drogba). I don't mention Spurs, Villa and City because I don't rate those three. Liverpool are bound to go on a solid run of games sooner or later. It may be too late for us to win the league but I reckon second place is within sight (fourth is a gurantee).

Lakin yan o sheegaya? Ma Mr Samba mese Mr fickle? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Too many points to make up on. But it has been a strange season all round. Do you think the players are saving themselves for the world cup or something?

N.O.R.F   

^^Last season he was lambasting him even when we won 5-1 away to Newcastle.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Too many points to make up on. But it has been a strange season all round. Do you think the players are saving themselves for the world cup or something?

They've given up and Rafa can't change their minds.

Q:When Liverpool get relegated next season what will Ngonge say?

A:Having said that, Liverpool's plight still does not look that bad, it will only take as one full season to get back.

NGONGE   

^^ But they are not likely to get relegated. :D

Norf, last season you were saying they are going to win the leauge when nothing in their past performances showed they were capable of such a task. This year, soundly informed, I said they will win the league (I had something to fall back on; their performances the previous year). It is just a blip, saaxib. The team this year is more or less the same as the one last year. So, whilst mine come out of logical deductions, adigu dhabeesha ku wada. icon_razz.gif

Ayoub, Rafa knows what he's doing and he'll get it right sooner or later. I don't like his style of play (as I said a million times before) but I trust that it will win us something.

N.O.R.F   

:D

^^ But they are not likely to get relegated.
:D

Norf, last season you were saying they are going to win the leauge

It was probably because they sat at top from early on and for the majority of the season icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

NGONGE I don't think Liverpool will be in second place. However I know 4sho for them to be top four they have to fight and drop Rafa or bring in some new faces in Jan....

But I like how your loyal to your team unlike other..I think only you and Nuune are true liverpool fans....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

AYOUB   

Rafa knows what he's doing and he'll get it right sooner or later. I don't like his style of play (as I said a million times before) but I trust that it will win us something.

Maybe, but not this season. Be realistic and pray for 4th.

Oz   

Its easy to say "oh well Liverpool are better coz they have Reina, Gerrard and Torres"

So many of their poor results are when they dont play in the same team. Injuries to Gerrard and Torres (which seem to happen fairly frequently recently) damage their cause, and they become an average side.

I will never write Liverpool off, but i dont see how they can be certainties? Anything can happen to Villa, City, Spurs and Liverpool that could lead to a big run of wins, or a big run of poor results.

As for Chelsea: Italians using narrow width! Unheard of!

It's a shame because when teams cram the midfield, we buckle under the pressure, get exposed from the quick switch and to counter it, add more bodies around the centre.

I fail to see us winning the Prem especially picking up points during January using a narrow diamond formation, much like AC Milans the other year - it's tried and tested but not suitable for us. Especially considering we have been renown for 2 wing forwards, I personally would prefer us revert to the 4-3-3.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

NGONGE I don't think Liverpool will be in second place. However I know 4sho for them to be top four they have to fight and drop Rafa or bring in some new faces in Jan....

But I like how your loyal to your team unlike other..I think only you and Nuune are true liverpool fans....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Mar mar waxa fiican in aad runta isu sheegtid. Believing we will still win the title after 7 losses waa 'been isu sheeg' :D