Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

WingA   

Chelsea did have the 12th and 13th man on there side last sunday but its over and i have moved on..

Another liverpool draw, i'm starting to enjoy the fact Benitez is still in charge and i think he should go and take over Real coz the guy is not doing it anymore in liverpool.. so long benitez..

I still rememeber the owner celeberating like they won the league after they beat united.. i would love to see their faces now.. hehe..

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by nuune:

Drogba, how I hate this guy, Chelsea ninkan ayaan u nacey,

siduu lugaha dhulka ugu rafay unbaan ku qosley sidii dooro la qalayo camal
:D

:D:D:D:D:D

LooooooooL@dooro la qalayo

WingA   

How about we start an xperteleven league for SOL again.. But this time ppl have to be serious and be active.. coz it was too easy last time round..

BOB   

Waxaan maqli jiray in the ancient times...Beentaada Hore Runtaada Dambaa U Baas Maqan' Drogba getting booked for getting kicked ala Kung Fu style had me in raptures...I couldn't stop laughing for hours and then there was the washeensi guy with the tooth brush in the stadium...what was he thinking nacasku? but the sad thing is those two incidents were far more entertaining than the whole rugby match... :D

I love watching Arsenal...win or lose entertainment is GUARANTEED. :D

PS. Ngog's penalty dive was the most blatant dive I've ever seen which again proves what I've always known which is...English refs ARE JOKE.

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

^^ walaahi that tooth brush was the joker of the night and i was laughing for time.. i dont know what he was thinking but that guy must of thought it was cool..lool..

Bob, are you up for the SOL Xperteleven again??

Tuujiye   

As for today's 1-0 lose to chelsea, i think without a shadow of a doubt we played better considering united had 3 starters out injuried and i look forward to the return leg at old trafford..

Waryaa Winga, ilinta iska tirtir ooyaaye yahoo... and take it like a man lool.... Man U came to battle for sure but not to score goals.. Rooney played well but he is only one man.. Dimitar Berbatov and Luis Nani wouldn't help trust me and if you had Rio Ferdinand, we would have scored more goals.. Jonny Evans came to fight Drogba...

Nuune Drogba is one of the world's best trikers saaxiib and every team would like to have him on their side. Waa dibi abti xoog iyo orod isku darsaday ciyaalkaan xunxunka duruucda gaduuda qasab ee ku tahay in ee karatee la ciyaaraan hadii kale kun goal uu ka xareynaa....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

I still cannot figure out how Liverpool did not win last nights match. They had like 22+ attempts. They sure are missing Torres. The man of the match for me was Johnson (Liverpool one). He played really well and gave Birmingham's left back some trouble.

As for Gerrard, even though he was semi-fit, he still influenced the game with his clever passes that kept Liverpool's attacks going. He really should have scored that header.

Ngog ruined his night with that terrible dive. He was playing really well but he had to kill it

WingA   

Tuujiye.. You come online after nearly a week of the game finished and yipyap like you smoked United but it was never the case..

You guys will not win the league with just organisation going for your team.. nothing else special, believe that bro.. just count your lucky stars we had players missing..

BOB   

Originally posted by WingA:

Bob, are you up for the SOL Xperteleven again??

Yeah let's do that...let's see you win something NOW that you don't have numerical advantage over everybody else because we both know Man Utd ALWAYS play with 15 players (the ref. the two linesmen and the bloody 4th official) :D

PS. You did not deserve to lose to Chelsea but like Zu said...now you might have the slightest of idea how Gooners feel whenever we play against you because the majority of times we outplay you and create far better chances but somehow we end up losing to you. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

Yeah, thats what i'm talking about.. ^^ lol@15 players.. fergie understood something and took advantage of it consciously or subconsciously ;)

Outplaying and still losing tastes so bitter and now i kinda understand your pain lads..

Gimme a few days to set-up Xperteleven SOL..

nuune   

"Sir Alex Ferguson has been handed a four-match touchline ban for his comments about referee Alan Wiley after Manchester United's 2-2 draw against Sunderland.

Two of the matches will be suspended until the end of next season, while United boss Ferguson was also given a £20,000 fine by an FA regularity commission" source: independent.ie

BOB   

Foolish Dutch. :mad:

Why play Van Persie when you should be playing all the fringe players?

The most IMPORTANT Arsenal player (as far as form is concerned) will be missing the most crucial match for Arsenal.

I was looking forward to beating Chelsea but now without him I'm not sure...Eduardo can't fill Van Persie's boots...not in a million years.

Peace, Love & Unity.