Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

WingA   

Rooney hat-trick and 100 prem goals for Giggs.. Only two points behind now and i will be an arsenal fan for the next couple of hours hehehe..

Tuujiye   

lool the girls with cute red dirac are down 2-0 chelsea only lost to Arsenal twice in the last 15 games but lets just say last 16 lool or we should wait till the game ends?

2-0 first half good luck girls

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

Can't believe the gunners got battered like that. The only way we will be able to have any chance of winning the league, Wenger needs to buy a quality striker this January. If we finish 4th again, Wenger will have to leave! No excuses!!

WingA   

Man, its a bummer being an arsenal fan for a few and i cant imagine what its like for the real fans.. they started to walk out with 10 minutes to go..

El Classico was good game too and Ibrahimovic got the winner..

N.O.R.F   

^Good game. Real had plenty of chances.

LFC needed to play poorly and win. Finally we did that (sign of recovery).

Arsenal enjoy looking good. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass and they still haven't reached the box. Sometimes I wonder if they actually WANT to score. Fabregas will be off in the summer.

And that Eduardo. Does the guy know what he is doing? He should be furthest forward on the defender's shoulder but wants to come and get the ball :rolleyes:

Well done Chelskiroublevodkakgbladaganagsters.

Oz   

Apart from the disallowed goal the Goonz never really threatened Cech at all.

I think men against boys is a fair comparison. :D

Chelsea should have had a penalty and Sagna sent off, they missed a few other chances and Almunia the only decent thing he did was made a good save from Lampard.For all the pretty football played by Arsenal this season the team look no better equipped to mount a sustained title challenge. It’s the same lack of fight that has plagued Arsenal for the past three or four years. Chelsea didn’t have to work that hard for their victory, simply contain Arsenals attacks and break when they inevitably broke down. They may have had loads of posession but they created and threatened nothing.

Gotta admit chel$ea are different class, Just not good enough, men against boys. :D

Somalia got beaten by Rwanda today.

PS: watched the game in eastleigh 4th street (Disney) with my old school boyz.

NGONGE   

Despite losing all those games Liverpool are only two points behind Arsenal (albeit with the gunners having a game in hand). :D

United keep on winning but I don't mind, as long as Chelsea keep them at bay. On the other hand, this is going to be a long season and I believe that neither Arsenal nor Liverpool are out of it yet. All depends on Arsenal buying a couple of players in January and Liverpool getting Torres back.

WingA   

^^Chelsea still have to come to Old Trafford and go to Anfield so its gonna be hard to keep United at bay.. Along with other difficult games to come in the season..

NGONGE   

^^ The way United have been playing, I really would not worry about Chelsea going there and winning again, saaxib. The way Liverpool have been playing, I also would not expect them to beat Chelsea (not at the moment anyway). However, the difference here is that Liverpool have injury excuses, United on the other hand, have no excuses for being rubbish. They're doing the usual United thing and fluking it when playing really badly.

BOB   

Ouuch @ 0-3!

Chelsea's biggest test will come when they lose Drogba and Essien to AFCON because of all the hype surrounding Chelsea defence it's these two who always cause havoc to the other teams and completely disrupt their game plan and etcetera.

If Arsenal were to play against Chelsea minus these two we would be talking about an entirely different result today but still in the eyes of the racist English journalists they would like you to believe that the sickly and weak Torres is better striker than Drogba...yeah right.

its Chelsea's title to LOOSE (Even though we're not even at half way yet).

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

^^ Bob.. Put Torres in the chelsea team and he would get 50 goals lool.. plus Drogba is like 30+ and has more prem experience then him.

I know drogba has been a torn in the backside of your beloved team for years but dont pay the race card man.. lool..