Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^ Winga Bob is right! Drogba is 100% better than Torres and no one shuld be asking that question...

Bob, your right on drogba and essien are the back bones but Anilka has been playing very well and he showed up on every game that Drogba missed in the champions..and for Essien, I guess we have no choice but to use Balack on the diomond after all he did play defence mid before..

I wanna see the kid Kakute yaaqee, cunuga muu noo ciyaarsiiyo duqaan!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

^^ Thats your opinion brothers and i respect that but would have Torres in my team any day of the week.. Hands Down..

NGONGE   

Actullay, Bob, the English press rate Drogba highly but pick on him because of his attitude and constant diving (in the old days). They also rate strikers on goals scored (which is why Defoe is suddenly considered the best of the best). Torres, despite being injured for most of the season, is only one goal behind Defoe!

Drogba gives a team more options and that is why I would choose him ahead of Torres (for now).

As for Arsenal, they would have lost even if Drogba and Esian were not playing. Chelsea have great subs, saaxib.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by WingA:

^^ Thats your opinion brothers and i respect that but would have Torres in my team any day of the week.. Hands Down..

Tell them mate. 50 goals in his first two seasons and has 10 already this season when hes been injured for most of it (injured for most of last season as well).

Tuujiye   

Northner and Winga Torres is just like Van Nistroy maybe Van Nistroy was better when it comes to scoring..But Drogba is a complete striker he creates goals and scores he also plays defence on set plays.. Just like Ngonge said, he does give his team many options...

Torres is famous because they want him to become another underwear Model lol qashin player if you ask me....

Ngonge Defoe is England striker saaxiib don't forget thats why he is now the best striker in England lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Tuujiska, u r not bein fair to the player sxb, it is not about supporting ur striker, or my striker is better than urs, but stating the talent of GOAL SCORING, and when choosing between Drogba an Torres on goal scoring ability, surely u know the answer!

Tuujiye   

Nuune the answer is Drogba!! I'm not supporting Drogba because of chelsea saaxiib but the man is a beast to the defenders.. he causes so much problems other than just scoring goal and I rather have a striker who is feared than a prety boy who could only score goal with his head mostly.. Torres is weak and has no creativity...

Nuune lool I know you would love to have Drogba than Torres saaxiib just admit it...

Arsenal lost to Man City and I don't understand this project the french man has in mind but his team need their confidence back fast..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Tujiska,

Where was Drogba last year?

He has his purple patches yes but I have been more impressed with Anelka since he went to Chelsea.

Oz   

Drogba has more physical power but he doesn't have the bag of tricks that Torres has. Both can create goals out of nothing, but for me Torres is more consistent and creative than the Ivorian... ;) truely phenomenal strikers.

NGONGE   

^^ I would beg to differ, saaxib. Drogba has more attributes than Torres. He is good with both feet. He is a great header of the ball. He can lead and inspire a team. He can link play when needed and, this season, he has shown he can play alongside Anelka. He also never stops running and physically intimidating opponents. He does not drift in and out of games like Torres does. However, like someone said earlier, he is older and has more experience. Torres is young and has the potential to surpass him. But if you asked me who would I choose today I would say Drogba every time.

Tuujiye   

OZ lol are serious? Torres has a bag of tricks? lol come on man you know the guy spends most of the time in the box looking for a loose ball he is not even active running around a pressing the ball...

Ngonge your right man thats why I like Drogba over Torres too but people are still looking at his physical game..

Northner, Anilka is more all around player than Drogba and between the two I like Anelka.. He is a striker who could controll the ball and create chances for his team.. He is very fast and has a very high IQ of the game...Can't wait to see him in the world cup..his first...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

lool Winga I have better one for you... Rooney or Anelka? better yet Rooney or Torres? loool

I like Rooney he is a hard working striker and you can't never hate on a such player.. he is a ruff neck player with heart....but the gay guy Torres lool come on man!!!!

Drogba is better than Torres thats all i'm saying lol....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Anyway, back to the real deal and 3 points away to Blackburn is a must. Good games today. Winga, i'm tempted to go down to that place and watch the games.