N.O.R.F   

Chelsea drew

Man Utd lost

Spurs lost

City drew

Tomorrow's game just got bigger!!!!!

Should be a great game.

Tuujiye   

It was a sad day yesterday for the loosers Man U and today for the perty boys liverpool....

Winga do agree when I say this.. Man U lost their only chance to draw or get ahead of Chelsea lol...

Arsenal could be in second place with their game at hand I hope they start winning more games to make this league look better than it does already...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

For the first time this season we won a crucial away match.

I don't know why but I've had a good feelings about this match all week even when Liverpool took the lead I was telling my mates not to worry and boy am I glad the lads did not disappoint me today. :D

Tough luck to Liverpool...They did not deserve to loose and I don't think we've done enough to merit all the three points but then again we lost to teams that did not deserve to beat us so that's football for you so Liverpool fans keep your chins up and GOOD LUCK for the rest of the season...I really hope that you would finish in top 4. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ngonge, Norf and Nuune, please post your match analysis when you have recovered from the great doze of reality that is liverpool are truly out of the title race. thank you very much.

N.O.R.F   

^Another shocking display. SG, Torres, Bena and Kuyt (even though he scored) play very poor. The 2nd half was just aweful and the watching Xabi Alonso should have got his boots on and played for us. How we miss his great passing ability.

I won't be watching another Liverpool game this season and I hope Rafa is sacked (forget how much it will cost us).

Tuujiye   

^^^OOyaaye OOyAAAAAAye!!!

Cheer up man, this is football and liverpool is still in the race saaxiib.. ilinta iska tirtir loool be like nuune, A die heart fan lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

I will never give up until the end of the season.. United will be up there.. Only 3 points.. Its nothing..

Pls, keep booing Cech and maybe he can lose more goals and games..

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

^Another shocking display. SG, Torres, Bena and Kuyt (even though he scored) play very poor. The 2nd half was just aweful and the watching Xabi Alonso should have got his boots on and played for us. How we miss his great passing ability.

I won't be watching another Liverpool game this season and I hope Rafa is sacked (forget how much it will cost us).

There you go talking rubbish again. This was not the manager's fault. He set up a plan and the players stuck to it in the first half. They made Arsenal look rubbish and should have scored at least three goals. But, in the second half, when GJ scored that own goal, you could sense the confidance going and the team losing their focus. Not even your beloved Alonso could have fixed things then (and, by the way, his replacement, a certain Mr Lucas, was man of the match in the first half). Arsenal did not win that game (can you remember how many chances they had?), Liverpool lost it, saaxib.

At any rate, the season is not over yet (for us). Chelsea could not beat a second rate Everton team and United were shown up as the crap team that they are without Ronaldo. Spurs lost, City drew and only Villa came out of this with any positives. You will think me mad but I still say we are in the title race. It's not over till it's over, you fickle fan. :D

Abtigiis   

Arsenal won the game. Can you count how many chances liverpool got in the second half? For the first time, I saw some maturity in Arsenal, who used to run like mad at opponents goal and leave space behind. Liverpool are weak because Gerard is not his former self.

John Terry isn't so also. That is why I think England is not strong, but that is for another day.

Even Torres is becoming average. Arsenal is my team this year.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

There you go talking rubbish again. This was not the manager's fault. He set up a plan and the players stuck to it in the first half. They made Arsenal look rubbish and should have scored at least three goals. But, in the second half, when GJ scored that own goal, you could sense the confidance going and the team losing their focus. Not even your beloved Alonso could have fixed things then (and, by the way, his replacement, a certain Mr Lucas, was man of the match in the first half). Arsenal did not win that game (can you remember how many chances they had?), Liverpool lost it, saaxib.

At any rate, the season is not over yet (for us). Chelsea could not beat a second rate Everton team and United were shown up as the crap team that they are without Ronaldo. Spurs lost, City drew and only Villa came out of this with any positives. You will think me mad but I still say we are in the title race. It's not over till it's over, you fickle fan.
:D
There you go again saxib. I'm not fickle, I'm just realistic. We can't pass or keep the ball to save our lives (because Masch and Lucas cannot pass the ball that well and cannot DOMINATE games) and our captain is not even bothered anymore.

The second half was a shambles.

Abtigiis   

Aquilano showed promise when he came in. I have been saying Mascherano iyo Lucas are needed in defense-minded small teams like Sunderland,not big teams.

NGONGE   

Norf, you are fickle saaxib. You just wrote that Liverpool couldn't dominate games when you saw with your own eyes how much they dominated the first half yesterday (not even Chelsea and United had Arsenal looking that useless). I ask you again, how many chances did Arsenal have in that first half?

Like A&T there, you go on to ridicule Lucas and Mascherano when those two were the best players for the team in that first half and created the opportunity for the attacking players to take the game to Arsenal. That Torres is not yet fully fit, Gerard seems to have his mind on the world cup and the Israeli boy being as rubbish as a common Aaron Lennon is NOT the fault of the two midfield rocks, saaxib.

I also challenge you on the point about those two not being able to pass the ball. Granted, they are not show offs and do not do any of those 40 yard passes but they DO make plenty incisive passes and allow the team to go on the offensive. It's rubbish like Babel and Banayoun who squander the positions that were bravely won for them.

I know A&T never kicked a ball in anger, lakin adigu xagaad kubbada ku ciyaari jirtay saaxib?

N.O.R.F   

Saxib, the blame for the two goals goes to both Masch and Lucas who were very lethargic in those early 2nd half exchanges. They allowed the Arsenal midfield too much time on the ball and SG didn't bother tucking in for 10 mins to shore things up.

Don't take the 1st half domination as a sign that we are actually any good this season. Arsenal were aweful (worst I have seen them play under Wenger) and Chelsea managed to score two very easy goal against them when Arsenal were playing better with more possession. It's all well and good snapping at heels, making tackles and closing down space but what happens when we actually had the ball? We couldn't string two passes of note together. The chances we had came from counter attacks (when Arsenal were still asleep) but when Arsenal re-grouped we couldn't muster one clear chance. It has happened again and again all season and you still think we are better than that?

Bena had a poor game (his first for a while). I don't know what you see in Lucas. Look at the midfielders of the other teams and tell me Lucas compares to any of them. Heck I would take Petrov of Villa and Abu Diaby any day.

ps agreed about A&T not ever kicking a ball.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Like A&T there, you go on to ridicule Lucas and Mascherano when those two were the best players for the team in that first half

Where I play football, we judge players with 90 minutes! this is not a health team playing on weekends. 45 minute bay fiicnaayeen ku lahaa!