Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

WingA   

Man for man, Liverpool's first team compare and in some areas surpass that of United. Have you had a look at your first eleven recently? Actually, forget that. Just try to remind me of the last time 'mighty' United beat Liverpool . :D

Liverpool WILL come back. Rafa said so. :D [/QB]

First of all, we got good structure and discipline with a great youth team system and we are seeing the benefits like you witnessed in the last champions league game away to wolfberg without 14 senior players, carrick and flecter in defence.. clean sheet and 3 goals.. where were liverpool? knocked out before the last game.. just a reminder..

With alot of injuries, you are right i cant see a proper eleven and you know why..

Last time we beat liverpool, i cant remember because it doesnt mean anything to me.. where were you when united were beating you 7 years in a row and you have only recently beaten united on a consistant matter but again what you do you win season after season? you tell me, bragging rights?? is that what the great liverpool have been reduced too?? the all conquring liverpool.. bye bye..

Rafa? the fat disturbed guy who does sign-language commentary on the touchline?? are you kidding me?? dont make me laugh again saxib..

i'm still laughing at the man to man thing.. do you think its a one on one?? its a team game and your team has no game..

Tuujiye   

^^ Winga you mention Carrick and Flecter like they are some top class defenders come on man!! 4real come on! Talk about Man U today saaxiib you know your self this team is lacking Defence and their top CM (Paul scholles* spl) is getting old.. Sir Alex has some young tallents coming up but he needs to change things around now and build his defence...

and for Chelsea Winga, yes we do have some easy games coming up however you right no game is easy in the permier League but I think we could win them all and chelsea has to...

Hey how come no one is talking about Birmingham FC lool they won 5 in a row and are now levelled with liverpool lool qashin liverpool... much changes were made to this team and they look like a totaly different team...The EPL is getting better guys!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

^^ Quite the opposite bro, i was mentioning the lack in defenders and how well they played out of position.. We need some new players for next season..

We are missing keys players and its hurting our chances but its a long season so we'll see inshallah..

I haven't caught any games today, but I've just turned on my laptop, clicked on the bbc website, and what the hell:

Fulham3-0Man UtdR

Man City4-3SunderlandR

Portsmouth2-0LiverpoolR

MOTD should be interesting tonite. what a weird season.

Oz   

Lolz#WingA- Don't hide plz, Pretty much nail on the head mate. :D

Well done, Fulham... you lot looked like the defending Premier League champions today.

Fergie's tactics were shocking, the players' performances were just as bad.Blaming both tbh,not taking anything away from Fulham though, they had a very good game and were unlucky not to win 5-0. :D:D That isn't how a championship challenging team should be like really.

Norf; what gets me most is the expression on torres's, such talent wont want to be at a mid table team like Lolerpool, why should he the best striker in the world play for liverpool, while any big european clubs could grab him.

Chelsea should go out of business in shame if they don't win the title this season. ManUre are pish. Arsenal are spineless. Nobody else is a realistic title contender.

N.O.R.F   

^Didn't see the game as I'm not planning on watching anymore LFC games this season.

I was the Barcelona vs Estudiantez game. Great atmosphere. Barca dug deep and won. Messi is quality but Ibrahimovic is cr*p!

Abtigiis   

loooooool@fab's analysis. Nothing wrong with it but where and when has he seen Mascherano ever making a killer pass?!!!!

Only Ngonge with his "unique" football knowledge think Liverpool's flp is just a fluke. He is yet to hear from the media that Gerard is no more what he used to be ( perhaps age is catching up with him finally) and Torres is not as good as we think.

After all, is he the one who told as Arshavin (a soft, five minute layer)will be a phenomena in the EPL? :D

Liverpool needs complete reshuffle in all departments. Defense, midfield and attack.

WingA   

Lol @ dont hide.. I was watching the united game at my local with my United top and we lost fair and square..

I know full well what a championship team should be doing on the pitch and we didnt do it.. The season is far from over but we have defensive issue to sort out and if dont then we lost OUR title..

Chelsea play today and you still have to win games to take the title from old trafford and we'll see how good they are now..

Dont forget the fact that i have been watching and supporting my team win countless titles.. its nothing new to me and pretty much seen everything with the red colours of manchester..

But can the team keep going for the fourth straight title? its december lads not may.. so we'll see.. no doubt about that..

Peez..

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Arsenal are spineless. Nobody else is a realistic title contender.

Chelsea fan calling Liverpool, Man Utd & Arsenal names…Is it me or the world is ONLY 5 years old? Is it me or Football has been invented by a billionaire named Abramovich? Is it me or no other team has ever existed before the mighty mighty blues from West London? Chelsea fans make me laugh…where would we be without them? :D

Good Luck against the Hammers and Zola. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

In today's football, names don't matter. Money matters. A Leyton orient team with Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi etc will be bigger than Juve and Man U.

Originally posted by Karaar Aadan Ruukoow:

loooooool@fab's analysis. Nothing wrong with it but where and when has he seen Mascherano ever making a killer pass?!!!!

Only Ngonge with his "unique" football knowledge think Liverpool's flp is just a fluke. He is yet to hear from the media that Gerard is no more what he used to be ( perhaps age is catching up with him finally) and Torres is not as good as we think.

After all, is he the one who told as Arshavin (a soft, five minute layer)will be a phenomena in the EPL?
:D

Liverpool needs complete reshuffle in all departments. Defense, midfield and attack.

Mascherano doesn't really make killer passes because he is not that creative or attack minded like how some other DM's(Toure, Essien) can be. But that is not why he was brought and the reason he was even wanted by Barca and the likes. The mans job is to simply win tackles, intercept the ball and get the moves going. He does that pretty effectively. Alan Hansen last night said that Masch was one liverpools best players last season along with; SG,torres, alonso, carragh,agger, n reina. Now, Masch, although his form has been bad, can't be blamed because the manager sold the most creative cm and replaced him with a crippled italian job. He can't be blamed because the two best players keep getting injured. Nor can he blamed because the replacements like benay, babel and kuyt are useless. I agree with you liverpool need to rethink their whole squad, but masch should stay in there and the wide players like reira, dossena, aurlio, benayoun and all of the other useless players should be sold.

Oz   

hehe BOB,Maurinho left some of his sarcasm tactics behind :D

Who doesnt like Mike Dean's Christmas Special Offer: Get 1 goal for the value of 3 ! Limited time only! :D

3-1 to Chelsea, damn I mean 1-1 not bad in the second half at all, we should've done better in the second half. Joe Cole was way off target today unfortunately, Sturridge was pretty good, so was Zhirkov. What a save from Peter cech! Absolutely top notch.

Set pieces still worry me though,West Ham were decent, fair play to them they did deserve a point. we played better in the second half thou tbh shouldnt be anywhere near the top the way Chelsea are playing.

PS: was Chelsea doing a favour for westham?

Tuujiye   

BoB Football changes everyday duqa waad u jeedaa Man U the champs of last year look nothing like champs (sorry Winga) and Liverpool is under Birmingham FC thats how it is in the EPL duqa.. This is a new year and half done so don't hate if Chelsea looks stronger than others...

We tied today 1-1 against Zola and his boys but I think over all I think West Ham came out strong and they came to fight and battle good for them...

Winga didn't I tell you Carrick and Flecter are qashin and Sir Alex needs to think about who he wants at the back...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

^^ What do you expect them to do when they are played out postion and got some real experience strikers coming at you.. I wouldnt expect you to understand coz if you played football sorry i meant competitive football in your life then you would understand what it feels like to play out position..

But your def right about something, fergie needs to find some solutions quick and i wouldnt mind getting Haangland from Fulham and someone else who can also play in the champions league this season..

OZ! Wad Up?? Nearly got Hammered huh!! haha..

Gotta love this league..

Abtigiis   

WingA,

Good players adapt to all positions saaxiib. Ever heard of Samba of Blackburn. He is used as defender and striker and midfielder by Sam Allardayce. :D:D Kol kol anaa is idhaaba sidii kii Ethiopanka ahaa ee (before the left and right backs started to go forward) qaadan jiray 200 Birr as a solid traditional number 2 in a 4 man defence, ee markii la yidhi go forward and ee uu laba jeer cross dhigay wadnihii afka yimid ee coachkii ku yidhi "Ara baaki!! ba hulet mato (200 Birr) ka jaaf iska jaaf! ayhonim. (manaqonayso gees ilaa gees inaan 200 ku ordo,waa in 400 boqol la iiga dhigaa hadii kale halkayga wixii soo mara unbaa i quseeya muu yidhaahdo Samba. :D