Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Tuujiye   

^^^ Runtaa waaye laakiin some how nin yahow it does look like as if the player gave up..qaladkaasna waxaa leh macalinka waa in ee Rafa iska diraan oo eenkasadaan qof cusub oo energy gisha...

Liverpool reminds me how chelsea looked before Guus Hidin came lol teamka dhan soft ee ahaayeen niyad jab ayaana ka muuqatay laakiin the dutch man woke them up and brought back the old chelsea...Liverpool needs someone new...

I like what Man City did!! what do you guys think of Roberto Mancini?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Rafa knows what he's doing and he'll get it right sooner or later. I don't like his style of play (as I said a million times before) but I trust that it will win us something.

Maybe, but not this season. Be realistic and pray for 4th.
Did you miss the part where I said winning the title was not realistic this season, saaxib? Next season though we sure will win it. :D

I reckon fourth place is easy. Liverpool has had a bad run of games since the start of the season and has not had a good run yet. Every team has a good run during a season (or else they get relegated). When we get ours, we shall catch up with most of the teams in the top six (maybe not first but second down are all within sight).

I say this because United are just starting to have their bad patch (two losses in their last three games and their defenders are not likely to be back before the new year). Arsenal never have a bad patch, they just stumble from one game to the next (and they sure will again this season). Chelsea is also going through a bad patch and it is likely to get worse before getting better. Spurs, Villa & City are not used to such heights and are bound to start getting dizzy sooner or later. Who does that leave, saaxib? :D

You all have seen what sort of season we're having here so don't act all shocked when I say that fourth is a formality for Liverpool (and depending on other results, I may even change my mind and still say we can win it. It is a mathematical possibility still). :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ duqa run isku sheeg nooh!!!! lol

I think Man City will be in fourth place...Mancini could change this team and bring the Italian system for them... very good move for Man City..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

xavier.jpg

Fomer Liverpool and Everton defender star Abel Xavier has quit football, converted to Islam and changed his name.

The Portugal star now wants to go by the name of Faisal Xavier and will embark on humanitarian projects after failing to find a club.

He last played for LA Galaxy in 2008 and he has now decided to give up on his career.Xavier, 37, joined Liverpool from Everton in 2002 and scored twice in 21 appearances for the club.

Abel Xavier: At Liverpool...

Ex-Merseyside star Abel Xavier gives up football and converts to Islam - Everton News from football.co.uk

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

[QB] hehe BOB,Maurinho left some of his sarcasm tactics behind
:D
PS: was Chelsea doing a favour for westham?
/QB]

Nice One there... :D but your old 'Special Boy' is embarrassing himself week in week out and the Italians are taking the piss...Poor Sod. :D

Yeah no doubt Chelsea were doing favour for Old boy Zola but then again so were Arsenal when we allowed them to come back from the dead...I dare Liverpool to do that CADH :D

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

Let me try the prediction game...If A&T can do it so can I. :D

I can see Chelsea and Man Utd both dropping points and Arsenal will EASILY beat Villa on Sunday. I know we haven't beaten them since we moved to Emirates and considering the nerves of my fellow Gooners I am here to assure them all that Villa are the most overrated team this season and I don't think they're capable of beating Liverpool,Man Utd and Arsenal away all in the first half of the season but still two out of three is already beyond their wildest dreams and against Stoke they were mightly lucky and thought they were about to run out of steam.

Their stats suggests that their defense is water tight but in my opinion the system they deploy is what prevents their centre backs from being exposed beacuse Dunne, Collins/Coulher are not anywhere near world class defenders and Arshavin, Cesc, Eduardo and Nasri are the types of guys they hate to play against...short, nimble and quick with their feet and in those four Villa will be exposed few times but Eduardo must be in his usual clinical as I can see them focusing on Arshavin more.

One other thing I've noticed is that they're pretty much one dimensional team who keep on using the same system whether they fall behind or go front...in other words they're basically a counter-attacking team and Arsenal are vulnerable to teams who attack with speed because of the gaps that we leave behind when we go forward...because we literally all go forward from the wing backs to our supposed holding midfielder in Song but (Arsene assured me ;) ) that wont happen on Sunday which is why I am full of confidence...I sense a spanking in the air for Villa. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

What a safe by Petr Cech from Larsson free kick...that was WORLD CLASS safe.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Birmingham 0-0 Chelsea.

Ancelotti AGAIN got his tactics completely WRONG and AGAIN Chelsea were saved by a dodgy official with a flag as it was clear that Benitez was onside. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Liverpool just beat 10 men Wolves 2-0 which means we will be bombarded with the usual tongue in cheek comments like how they are officially back in contention to win the title now and so forth. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB, stop talking to yourself, sheikh.

you predicted correct on most of them. good shout.btw- the top four are playing vert average this season, no real players you can pick out as outstanding. good show by Fab today.

Tuujiye   

Arsenal Looked good today and is clear that they are the second best team if they continue to play this way lol...

Bob don't worry about chelsea sxb, the team is really strong but you have to give some credit to birmingham because they have been playing some great football lately....

Fabregas showed why he is Arsenal's best player...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

BOB, stop talking to yourself, sheikh.

you predicted correct on most of them. good shout.btw- the top four are playing vert average this season, no real players you can pick out as outstanding. good show by Fab today.

Have you ever witnessed more devastating cameo appearance than the one your boy performed today? On as a sub, scores two goals wins the match for his team and then gets subbed again all under 30 minutes against a team that’s supposed to out pass, out run and out play us simply because they've more brave English Warriors. smile.gif

We gave them a little ‘Reality Check’ test today just to see whether they were ready to run with the big boys and they failed miserably just like I said they would simply because they’re one trick merchants who have no plan B to fall upon and in the end they lost their heads and now they have to face Liverpool minus A. Young and Couller. icon_razz.gif

I am delighted for Diaby because he's a player that I really like a lot and it was refreshing to see him bossing the Villa midfielders and I was amazed how they backed off from him whenever he was in position…ooh that had me reminisce about a certain TH14 who used to get such red carpet treatment from the defenders up and down the country and what a goal he scored...Icing On The Cake or should that be Spanking Confirmation?

PS. Tuujka Xaaji, in my humble opinion Fabregas is the best genuine midfielder in the Premier League that's why all the coaches in the league base their tactics around him because they know if they can prevent him from directing the Arsenal traffic then there's every chance that Arsenal can be stopped.

There's a guy who thinks that Lucas (Yes from Liverpool), Anderson (Yes from Man Utd), Jenas (Yes from Spurs) and Carrick are all superior to him simply because according to him they score more goals than him. Anderson scored ONLY 1 goal for his entire Utd career, I am not even sure if Lucas ever scored because I honestly don't know and Carrick he hardly crosses Utd half while Jenas can hardly get a game now at Spurs. Some Maryooleey should just stick to their bloody fadhi ku dirir and leave football.

I once heard another naca$ Arsenal fan argue that Bendner is actually better than Etto and a friend of mine said to him if Al Shabaab heard you speak the naxliga you've just spoken, they would’ve stoned you to death. Classic. :D

Bloody Hull 0-1 Utd. 61st Min. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Oops I spoke to soon...Bloody Hull just equalised. 1-1. game on Winga. icon_razz.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB, the likes of villa and everton are totally hyped up. so are their managers( Oneill and Moyes), who are good organisers and motivators, but completely lack in the technical department. This is evident if you watch the romanian and other average teams completely pass the ball around these teams. Hodgson is someone i rate though. Aston villa beat Manutd by luck( see how many chances manu had), whereas Fulham play nice passing football and their manager has vast experience around Europe.

ps. Fabregas is a great player. But he has to step up, be more consistent and do what he did today against the bigger teams. he also tends to get injured alot(he limped off today too). Abou diaby will be the best CM in the prem in a couple of years. take my word for it. ;)