Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Prinz   

Tuujiska: Adi baseball kaaga iyo hucky-gaaga iska fiirso baraada..& kii kale xoo ahaa american football o sidi lo' camal lesku herdinaayo. Black players xaa loo keenaa, meshaan basketball( majority playaz negros ) lama ciyaarooyee day.

Tuujiye   

lool Prince Waraa Africans player and black south american players don't get the same chance as the White europian players thats all i'm trying to say.. Liverpool fan maad aheed adigana lol is a qashin team saaxiib Arsenal ayaa la qaataa.....

Prince saaxiib aniga chelsea fan ayaan ahay a support chelsea and always have...... Prince Yes I play basketball and like it but my football (soccer) is my sport seecamal ciyaalka xaafada in aan ahay waa ogtahay loore!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Prinz   

Chelsea see iigu sheegtay ugaas, ifka an ogu necbahay walahi dunno why. Foorta waaye horta sanadkaan lakin xee kuugu taal nasiib ma lihidin meelna ma gaareesiin as usual. Liverpool, yes big tym supporter since 2001, abaa hortey hada wax uga sheegto waa ku qaniinaa waa ogtahay nooh lol, tho beryahaan ey nagu jaran tahay, kukufitaankeena aa iska batay. Teeda kaleto madow meel laguma gaaro. Malouda, drogba, esien ,dufuri iyo abkoo gaari gacanlaa wadataayee, wax ku keena bal lol.

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool ..... Waraa boqorada qudbo ingariiska qudbo cusub in ee ka bixisay Liverpool ma maqlin miyaa... Boqorada waxee amar ku bixisay in garoonka Liverpool laga dhigo beer oona lugu abuuro yaanyo iyo galay maxaa yeelay dhaqaalaha Liverpool ayaa hoos u dhacay...

wiilal cad cad oo loosoo xiray funaanado aad u qabtid duruuc ayaad rabtaa in aad lasoo xero xareysid niman dacas la'aan iyo dhagax jaay banooni kusoo bartay! isku xishood nooh adiga see camal? laf canbe dad banooni mooleeskiisa kusoo bartay ayaad kala jirsanee cunug xun oo caman guduudan!

Chelsea ayaa sanadkaan koobka leh laakiin aniga waxaan rabaa in aan qaadno Champions league yaaqee lool kaas aa noo harsan and I think this is the year..sanadkii hore uu naga fara baxsaday laakiin sanadkaan smooth ayaa lugu qaadaa abti waa ogtahay nooh!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^^^ Don't be harsh on him. you will have a good season next year 10/11 smile.gif

Seriously i see the signs of last year's Arsenal in Liverpool.

Here is what I mean -

Lossing a great midfielder - no replacement

missing our the champoinship the year before

injuries to top players

outform defenders

erratic finishing

stubborn manager

etc.. you get the jist

:D

NGONGE   

^^ You mean the Arsenal of this year too? icon_razz.gif

(Nothing changed at Arsenal, they were doing even better than this at this time last year).

Norf,

Leave Rafa alone. You were singing his praises last season. icon_razz.gif

The man has no choice with all those injuries and the broke Americans not giving him the money at the right time.

^^^^ As Allen Hansen (liverpool loving arsenal hating so called pundit) admitted that this Arsenal team are here to challenge the title. I won't be surpised to see you eating your words come May 10.

NGONGE   

^^ I have a feeling I will not. It is the same Arsenal, saaxib. The only difference is the new defender you have. You lost to United, you lost to City and you lost a two goal lead against West Ham. You played as well as you always do but the same old signs were there for all to see.

Arsenal, pretty on the eyes but can NEVER sustain a challange.

(You still need a tough guy in the middle adeer).

Abtigiis   

Liverpool's problem is corruption. Benitez is corrupt. Waa tuug. There are rumours inuu Mushaharka la qaybsado Lucas and other below-average players oo meesha uu ku hayo!

BOB   

Liverpool could've had the billions of City today ONLY if they were not prejudice towards the Arabs and now they're paying for it...let them enjoy the fruits of their jew-aryarised labour.

I really believe that Arsenal has better chance of winning the Premier League than Liverpool and I'm not only talking about this season but in general...we have too many inexperienced players while they have too many below average players now according to my understanding you can gain experience but you can never be a world class player unless you were not born with a talent...I will always prefer Rocisky, Arshavin or Nasri over Kuyt and Fabregas over Lucas and Mascherano (Please).

PS. My Brother Northerner :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Bobster, I agree. We don't have the same players but we have Stevie G who if he was at Arsenal in recent years you would have won everything! I still think you will fall apart come Jabuary. But I prefer Arsenal over Chelskov and Manure.

Tuujiye   

Again when will you guys stop the looser talk? Arsenal has no chance of wining the title BOB! a team with a solid Back never won a title..ciyaal yar yar oo lasoo qurxiye ayaa la iskugu keenay libaax gadaal u haayena City ayaa kiligiis tiir u yahay....

Liverpool need to rebuild now waa in ee bilaaban a plan sida ugu dhaqsada badan lool waa tacbaan team oo wili sakaraadna dhaafay...

Chelsea and Man U buu u dhexeeyaa titleka sanadkaan and it won't even be a close run they way things are shaping up to look like.... The blues will take it..........

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ Adi waligaa Liverpool waa tacbaan lee ku haay, af buus buus waaxid, alloow yaa jeego jeego kuu halgaado :D

hadhowna waad ila murmi hadaan ku dhaho Liverpool baa titleka iska leh, in which, they will, mark my word, faanoole fari kama qodna, wali la isma gaarin sxb.

For those saying chelsea will win, they have a point which is based on the current table, but not in reality.

For those that are saying Arsenal will win, they have a point which is based on recent winnings and high goal scoring, but they have being doing that for many years, this year no different, with little experience to mixture with their winnings, no chance.

For those who are sayin Man United will win, they have a point too, which is also based on pure comedy!

For those who are saying Liverpool will not win the title, they have a point, which is only based on recent disaster at the board of management, and that is now resolved smile.gif