Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ Oz, with all dat you listed, Liverpool will win all those games, mark my word, waan inshaarey
smile.gif

- I would feel good to see Man United losing to Liverpool on the EPL fixture, and I am sure Man United will lose...

But the following fixture???

Wednesday, 28 October 2009 | Carling Cup

Arsenal v Liverpool, R4, 19:45

Arsenal kids will tear you apart. :D

WingA   

Its awfully quiet in this section and i wonder why??

Maybe coz united took full advantage of poor performances from liverpool and chelsea..

What did i say about the chelsea away games and thats two losses within 4 weeks..

Oz.. I just hope you didnt get lost on your lil trip mate ;)

^^^ LoooL...those who were making the big noises have disappeared you may say!

I hear :

Oz is in hiding perhaps decided to do some mining work in Oz world.

Nuune is still refusing to land his plane despite of being threatened with the likelihhod of a job loss.

Ngonge is well silent for various reasons - most likely camping infront of Benitez's house... :D

Cheers

Oz   

Lol Loz#WingA , enjoy it for now.

Liverpool Ballooon scores for Sunderland

bent1.gif

This is just pure comedy, :D:D and yes, it did come from the Liverpool fans.

A.Villa did defend well no doubt about that and beat us with set pieces, it's just about staying tight at the back and having the right amount of width along with control. Whilst we play 3-4 central midfielders much to the delight of Italian football I hope Carlo realizes really we do have width and players that are good in the air, assuming we control a game it wouldn't be bad adding Zhirkov, Cole and Kalou, besides Alex would of been handy in that match as well, crap finishing all round for the chances we had but we did get lucky with that Drogba shot, Deco was pure class.

They are few teams that will do well this season and they are; Spurs,villa,sunderland and Man citeh.

Oz   

^^Some dude said "when I first heard a balloon had scored for Scumderland I thought it was Andy Reid!!! :D:D

nuune   

lol

Rafa was playin down about da beach ball, deep inside he was furious but didn't want the media to pick on him.

Bring on any balloon, we are bound to burst them into flames :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ LoooL...those who were making the big noises have disappeared you may say!

I hear :

Oz is in hiding perhaps decided to do some mining work in Oz world.

Nuune
is still refusing to land his plane despite of being threatened with the likelihhod of a job loss.

Ngonge is well silent for various reasons - most likely camping infront of Benitez's house...
:D

Cheers

It's early days, saaxib. I still believe we will win the league. Chelsea lost two games already. United have been lucky so far. The rest will huff and puff but get nowhere.

Don't listen to Norf. If Liverpool win two games in a row he'll be back talking about glory and triples or some sucn nonsense. icon_razz.gif

p.s.

It was a Liverpool own goal. :D

pps

Andy Reid lost NINE kilos this summer. NINE KILOS!

nuune   

Comes mid november and december, Liverpool will top the table by 7 points clear, iswiiit.

Legend, faanoole fari kama qodna sxb, la isma gaarin