Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Spoilers of Jubaland State blocked from entering Kenya

That Carafaat script represents an online foodley is a common knowledge, whether the angry Dabrow feigns surprise is not going to change that.

On the merits of this discussion, we repeated for the nth time, that we do not see a problem with Kenya or any other AMISOM country operating in Somalia as part of security stabilization. Those who are not happy with Kismayo progress for clannish reasons can continue their farts

Dabrow   

Jacpher;937304 wrote:
Was that expression a bit confusing? It means you are bragging about the muscle of one foreign army over another? Where is your own muscle saaxiib
:D

I hate it to break it to you. Sierra Lione ain't gonna do your dirty clannish war.
:D

When was I braggin? And when did I mention that Sierra leone would take part in somali politics let alone fight clannish wars? You like to make up stuff?:D

Thats exactly what the Kenyan are doing illegally under their peacekeeping mandate. Sry sxb but maybe you are fooling yourself but not me:D

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;937309 wrote:
That Carafaat script represents an online foodley is a common knowledge, whether the angry Dabrow feigns surprise is not going to change that.

On the merits of this discussion, we repeated for the nth time, that we do not see a problem with Kenya or any other AMISOM country operating in Somalia as part of security stabilization. Those who are not happy with Kismayo progress for clannish reasons can continue their farts

No need to personalize this Xiin. I have neither problem with Kenya or other AMISOM country when they operate as security stabilizer but my protests starts when they start to carve out buffer zones under the disguise of federalism.

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin, stay on the thread please. You are setting an bad example by calling Kenya for the arrest of Somali nationals who disagree with you on domestic issues. this itself is a bad precedent. Imagine President Culusoow asking foreign countries to detain Faroole next time he travels. How tempting this might be, its still a very bad idea.

ElPunto   

^Carafat, bro - you need some time off SOL - last I remember you had half the posts you have now. And I'm not sure all that posting has improved the logic of your arguments.

Dabrow;937315 wrote:
No need to personalize this Xiin. I have neither problem with Kenya or other AMISOM country when they operate as security stabilizer but my protests starts when they start to carve out buffer zones under the disguise of federalism.

But they[Kenya] are not carving out a buffer zone. The locals are carving out a regional administration under the governing principle of the land - federalism. If their desire to self administer also helps out Kenya against Al-Shabaab infiltration why would anyone argue with that?

No one can dictate to Somalis what is against their wishes and desires - remember the selling of the sea incident. This administration is the desire of the locals and no one, especially a foreign country is in a position to impose its interests unilaterally.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;937234 wrote:
When your intellect fails you, use emotional blackmail. Sxb, theer's no such thing as "country men", only interests, perpetual interests.

The whose "interest"? Your clan? Sub-clan? Family? Your personal interest? Why do you think the Kenyan government and not the Somali government have those "interest" of yours at heart? Let me remind you a lesson from history. During the first halve of the 20th century, the Arabs foolishly thought they were going after their "interest" by collaborating with the French and British in their war against their Muslim brothers of the Ottoman empire. Guess what became of that "interest"? Colonisation, the division of the Arab lands into fiefdoms hostile to one another, the wholesale give away of Palestine to the Jews, exploitation, and perpetual humiliation was the reward they got. Now what was that "interest" of yours again?:cool:

Carafaat   

Tallaabo;937694 wrote:
The whose "interest"? Your clan? Sub-clan? Family? Your personal interest? Why do you think the Kenyan government and not the Somali government have those "interest" of yours at heart? Let me remind you a lesson from history. During the first halve of the 20th century, the Arabs foolishly thought they were going after their "interest" by collaborating with the French and British in their war against their Muslim brothers of the Ottoman empire. Guess what became of that "interest"? Colonisation, the division of the Arab lands into fiefdoms hostile to one another, the wholesale give away of Palestine to the Jews, exploitation, and perpetual humiliation was the reward they got. Now what was that "interest" of yours again?:cool:

+1

I hope Somalis take these interest lessons to heart.