Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Spoilers of Jubaland State blocked from entering Kenya

lol@ Dabrow and Mlitia guy's protest against the formation of Jubbaland federal state

guys I thought you are the governing coalition of the country , dalku Kismayo keliya maahee bal inta kale xukuma :D

Carafaat   

STOIC, I said a few Somali-Kenyans. Just like a few Somali-Ethiopians support the Tigrey regimes oppression of Somalis and a few Djibouti-Somalis support dictator Omer Guelleh. I agree we should not be harsh on those few, as the ugly clan politics is part of the dimension.

The Zack   

Little Carafat opinion : Uganda is a friend of Somalia, Uganda is here to help. Kenya is an enemy, Kenya is no good for Somalia. Oh puhleeeeease! Have some decency yaa Somalilandet!

Carafaat   

I did not make any diffrentiation between Uganda and Kenya. They are both foreign countries with their own agenda in Somalia, but it seems you seem to align yourself to a great extend with one of them two countries.

The Zack   

Carafaat;937205 wrote:
I did not make any diffrentiation between Uganda and Kenya. They are both foreign countries with their own agenda in Somalia, but it seems you seem to
align
yourself to a great extend with one of them two countries.

Really? Then why in the world have you created more than a dozen of threads about Kenya and not a single one about Uganda? Why do you speak so loud against Kenyans and whisper about the Ugandans? Why aren't you protesting against the Ugandan influence in Xamar and Jowhar and whine about Kenyan facilitation in Jubbaland? Why waryaa?

Jacpher   

I guess there are no countries on earth that refuse people entry for political grounds.

For those of you protesting Kenya's right to do so; look no further than your host country. I am too tired now to list the gazillion countries who turn away people for this reason or another everyday. Stop holding Kenya to a higher different standard. Heck, Somaliland, turns away anyone having to do with anything Muqdisho politically.

For those of you threatening Kenya to invade or evoke sovereignty, on what ground? Kenya must accept every Somali citizen that lands its space??

Carafaat   

The Zack;937212 wrote:
Really? Then why in the world have you created more than a dozen of threads about Kenya and not a single one about Uganda? Why do you speak so loud against Kenyans and whisper about the Ugandans? Why aren't you protesting against the Ugandan influence in Xamar and Jowhar and whine about Kenyan facilitation in Jubbaland? Why waryaa?

I responded to the article you posted here on Kenya and have rejoiced. If you would have posted an article on Uganda I would have responded the same.

Ma kala jecli Uganda iyo Kenya. Laakinse what they do to Somali citizens, does matter to me.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;937011 wrote:
They should have been detained and debriefed,

Good policy
:D
, inta Jubbaland laga dhisayo buuq lama rabo

Your sideliding yourself with Kenya above your own country. Some would call it treason.

Jacpher   

^As if we didn't read the thirteen dozen topics about Jubbaland and Kenya. Weren't you the one advocating for Muqdisho to march the troops down to Kismaayo in here? War magacii ma lagaa badalay? :D

Carafaat   

Jacpher;937213 wrote:
I guess there are no countries on earth that refuse people entry for political grounds.

For those of you protesting Kenya's right to do so; look no further than your host country. I am too tired now to list the gazillion countries who turn away people for this reason or another everyday. Stop holding Kenya to a higher different standard. Heck, Somaliland, turns away anyone having to do with anything Muqdisho politically.

For those of you threatening Kenya to invade or evoke sovereignty, on what ground? Kenya must accept every Somali citizen that lands its space??

Jacpher, Kenya (as any other country) can do what it wants and has always done so. But what is suprising and shocking is few folks here(Zack, Xiinfaniin and Apophis) supporting Kenyas actions against their own country and country men.

Carafaat   

Apophis;937234 wrote:
When your intellect fails you, use emotional blackmail. Sxb, theer's no such thing as "country men", only interests, perpetual interests.

When Oodweyneh called some here, Kikuyu butlers, I though it was a joke. But as of today it is quite obvious why that name is a correct term for few folks here.

Dabrow   

Jacpher;937213 wrote:

Give me one country thats has boots on the ground and pushing for a bufferzone thats refuse entry and detain citizens of that occupied country. Just name one country. The only country i can think of is Israel and now Kenya however Somalis are proud people and will never accept such fate.

Jacpher   

Dabrow;937240 wrote:
Give me one country thats has boots on the ground and pushing for a bufferzone thats refuse entry and detain citizens of that occupied country. Just name one country. The only country i can think of is Israel and now Kenya however Somalis are proud people and will never accept such fate.

Israel, USA, China, Russia, Iraq, Turkey, India/Pakistan.......should I continue :D