Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Spoilers of Jubaland State blocked from entering Kenya

Carafaat, the internet foodley , Kenya is my second home, and I am perfectly content with the relationship between Kenya and Somalia.

Yours is nothing more than a clannish man's frustrations ---you are resenting the rise of teh clan block whom you somehow despise and hate.

Ma ku dhuusaysaa , ilaah bey leeyihiine :D

Carafaat   

The Zack;937005 wrote:
The new government of Kenya is blocking spoilers of Jubaland conference from entering its territories.

Apophis;937219 wrote:
Fck it! Kill them all and let god sort them out.

xiinfaniin;937011 wrote:
They should have been detained and debriefed,

Good policy
:D
, inta Jubbaland laga dhisayo buuq lama rabo

Xiinfaniin, many Somalis have countries they call their second home. My second home is Holland. But would never ever call for Dutch authorities to block from entering(Zack), detain and debrief(you) or to slaugher(Apophis) fellow innocent Somalis,

regardeless of their political opinion on Somali issues.

Dabrow   

Jacpher;937249 wrote:
Israel, USA, China, Russia, Iraq, Turkey, India/Pakistan.......should I continue

You really think thats a clever list. :D

Many of those countries you mention have done unforgivable crimes in those countries they occupy. Not exactly the guardian of democracy. I guess these countries are the model for Kenya to follow. But please list more countries:D

ps:

What countries does Iraq and turkey occupy?

Carfaat,

Spare the crocodile tears, you are a little foodley who somehow thinks it is cool to fart in the assembly of elders.

Kenya or no Kenya, Jubbaland is here to stay. It has people , deked, wabi, and qubo :D

Carafaat   

Whenever Xiinfaniin losses another argument, his bloods boils and starts to call everyone names. Thats when I know for sure, the guy is wrong.

Jacpher   

Dabrow;937257 wrote:
You really think thats a clever list.

Many of those countries you mention have done unforgivable crimes in those countries they occupy. Not exactly the guardian of democracy. I guess these countries are the model for Kenya to follow. But please list more countries:D

ps:

What countries does Iraq and turkey occupy?

Let's get some facts out of the way. Kenya ain't occupying Somalia for the same way the Ugandan or Burundi troops aren't occupying forces. They are UN/AU peace keeping forces. Their mandate refers to them as peace keeping troops, regardless of you seeing them as occupying forces. Your views aren't gonna change that so stop trying. :D These troops are found in many capitals around the world.

But I don't see the point you're making here. No country other than Israel refuses people entry for political grounds? Try landing Moscow, Beijing, Ankara or Baghdad or many other capitals advocating for the Independence of the countries they got issues with.

Dabrow   

Japher:

Kenyans may be under the same amisom umbrella as Uganda but they are not soley peacekeeping but also deep involved in somalias political landscape. They are busy creating their bufferzone and there wikileaks cables to support this. Now when we have the facts out of the way:D

I understand your point but you seem to not understand mine. What i mean is that is rare for a country to "peacekeep" another country and at the same time inprison their citizen if they oppose the agenda of the "peacekeepers".

Jacpher   

^I understand all that you're saying about Kenya but in the eye's of its UN/AU mandate, they are no different than other troops in the country. And for that reason, it has the right to turn away anyone at its own discretion. No one has a say who it lets in/out other than itself. Your case boils down to mere accusation and empty protest. You ain't in a position today to have Kenyan troops to leave let alone tell who it grants entry.

Don't put the cart before the horse, so to speak. :D :D

Dabrow   

Jacpher;937281 wrote:
^I understand all that you're saying about Kenya but in the eye's of its UN/AU mandate, they are no different than other troops in the country. And for that reason, it has the right to turn away anyone at its own discretion. No one has a say who it lets in/out other than itself. Your case boils down to mere accusation and empty protest. You ain't in a position today to have Kenyan troops to leave let alone tell who it grants entry.

Don't put the cart before the horse, so to speak.

You are now being ridiculous and either you are truly naive or you just playing the "estupid" card.:D Its a general fact among analyst and people who observ the sitaution what Kenya aims to do. Its not acusation or something i made up recently. Its well known fact. However and to my relieve the goverment and AU understands the sitaution and efforts to reduce Kenyans influence has already begun with the Sierra Leone soldiers heading south. You see if they dont respect the political realites and wants to dictate Somalia then people have the right to react and you shouldnt try to silence it by calling it "empty protest":D

Here is quote from Global post who predicted it:D

" NAIROBI, Kenya — Kenya plans to use its recent invasion of Somalia to carve out a semi-autonomous client state in the south of the country, say observers whose analysis is backed by leaked US diplomatic cables.

A secure buffer state, to be called Jubaland, would be headed by a former Somali defense minister and secured by an Islamist warlord in a bid to contain Somalia’s violent chaos protecting Kenya’s borders and its tourist-driven economy"

To be honest kenya and uganda is same either we get rid of both of them, or let them stay, you cannot call out kenya while uganda is there and you cannot oppose uganda, while kenya is there. They are both amisom and both of these countries are not somali countries

Jacpher   

Dabrow;937287 wrote:
You are now being ridiculous and either you are truly naive or you just playing the "estupid" card.
Its a general fact among analyst and people who observ the sitaution what Kenya aims to do. Its not acusation or something i made up recently. Its well known fact. However and to my relieve the goverment and AU understands the sitaution and efforts to reduce Kenyans influence has already begun with the Sierra Leone soldiers heading south. You see if they dont respect the political realites and wants to dictate Somalia then people have the right to react and you shouldnt try to silence it by calling it "empty protest":D

Here is quote from Global post who predicted it:D

"
NAIROBI, Kenya — Kenya plans to use its recent invasion of Somalia to carve out a semi-autonomous client state in the south of the country, say observers whose analysis is backed by leaked US diplomatic cables.

A secure buffer state, to be called Jubaland, would be headed by a former Somali defense minister and secured by an Islamist warlord in a bid to contain Somalia’s violent chaos protecting Kenya’s borders and its tourist-driven economy"

Robbing Peter to pay Paul is your strategy. :D

Dabrow   

Carafaat;937292 wrote:
Even the Economist reports it.

Dabrow, this is what they call
daylight robbery
, a common practice in Kenya, I hear.

It is daylight robbery and those who supports this when they are confronted with logic they seem either to name call or like Japher talking in cryptic terms :D

Jacpher   

Was that expression a bit confusing? It means you are bragging about the muscle of one foreign army over another? Where is your own muscle saaxiib :D

I hate it to break it to you. Sierra Lione ain't gonna do your dirty clannish war. :D