Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Spoilers of Jubaland State blocked from entering Kenya

The Zack   

Dhaqane LOL

Xiin, they have been detained for 4 hours. Listen to the audio.

I have heard others who are already in Nairobi will be deported as well.

^^These folks dhegahooda iyo afkoodu isma maqlaan, xagna Kenya lagama maarmo oo waa lasoo aadi oo inta islii la yimaado, walaalahay lala sheekaysan oo lala ganacsan, xagna marka Xamar la joogo dadka waxaa loo sheegaa Kenya qabiil bay taageertaa ama waa cadow

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;937019 wrote:
^^These folks dhegahooda iyo afkoodu isma maqlaan, xagna Kenya lagama maarmo oo waa lasoo aadi oo inta islii la yimaado, walaalahay lala sheekaysan oo lala ganacsan, xagna marka Xamar la joogo dadka waxaa loo sheegaa Kenya qabiil bay taageertaa ama waa cadow

Yep it is called selective patriotism. Maadan dhageysan isamka HAG nabadoon Xaad maalin dhaweyd? Kenya waa cadow taangiyadeeda Hana dhaafiso he said while riding a Ugandan tank and while his second wife lives and does business in Nairobi.

^^Yes I listened Odey Xaad.

It is not the Odey Xaad himself that bothers me as much as the culture that anointed him as the spokesperson elder of Mogadishu elders. I even heard Odey Xaad was invited to the judicial reform conference that was recently concluded :D

Odey Xaad said, the Jubbaland folks are naturally weak and as soon as they establish a state we shall chase them away from the region :D

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;937031 wrote:
oday xaad doesn't represesent anyone waa self appointed oday ku sheeg mo,oryaan.

Of course he does. Remember those 135 elders that helped create the current parliament? Xaad was the chairman of HAG elders LOL. He is the spokesman and official representative of HAG and Hassan.

Dabrow   

Daqane;937009 wrote:
Your excitement is premature.

Indeed. Its regretful that zack iyo xiin wants Kenya to detain somalis because they have different view of Kenyas plans for south somalia. This shows what so called conference was all about to create a injust satellite state inside somalia proper for Kenya to micromanage. Detain those who express their minds. Labelling them spoilers..etc. Really disturbing news.

^^Zack and Xiinfaniin are not here to change your clannish mind about the conference. Our commentary is about those who talk loud when they are in Mogadishu , yet play meek when in Kenya to protect their business interest.

they are naive like you depicting Kenya as an Imperial power :D with colonial schemes for south Somalia

STOIC   

I'm disappointed with Kenya.If you are familiar with the history of Kenya you will know that Kenya has done this before; favoring one clan over another when Somali politics is concerned.The dynamics of Somali politics has played out before in the Kenyan government and it was ugly history.I thought Kenya was done with Moi era of favoring one clan.Let the Somalis move freely or else you will be reliving the history of deporting those opposed to the once whom you have their ears now...

Dabrow   

Xiin:

You dont have to be superpower to have schemes for a fragile nation like Somalia. This is understood. Lately you have been defending the kenyans involvment in somalia is it safe to assume you are on the kikuyu caravan? :D

^^LOL@kikuyu caravan

Dabrow, cuqdada iska saar bro, if you oppose Jubbaland, oppose it on other grounds i.e. clan dynamics , constitutional disputes, but depicting Kenya as a colonial power is taking what is essentially an internal political difference to another level.

Last time I looked at Hassan's pics with Uhuru, they seemed happy and neighborly ---not sure what angle you are coming at this :D