Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Spoilers of Jubaland State blocked from entering Kenya

crying for Kenyans and jubile when Somali citizen voiced his opinion gets arrest is a sham and embarrassing ... Sxb HAG Fought The Ethopian Invasion and influence... Kenyans are weak ... This is direct attack to Somali i sovereignty ,,, At time when Somali National Army is getting new Weapons to Play with kenyans are playin with fire.......

Kenyans Naked aggression against Somali Citizens and land will be their downfall. They wan keep Somali in war and anarchy fearing a Strong Somali will crumble Kenyans Economy ....

Dabrow   

Xiin:

Im just a fella who writes my own views sxb and hoping to not get arrested next time i go to Kenya.:D

And im supportive of the idea of jubbaland but not trough this process. You have to understand that i cannot clarify my position regarding jubbaland in every thread:Dits getting a bit tiresome.

Baashi   

malistar2012;937103 wrote:
crying for Kenyans and jubile when Somali citizen voiced his opinion gets arrest is a sham and embarrassing ... Sxb HAG Fought The Ethopian Invasion and influence... Kenyans are weak ... This is direct attack to Somali i sovereignty ,,, At time when Somali National Army is getting new Weapons to Play with kenyans are playin with fire.......

Kenyans Naked aggression against Somali Citizens and land will be their downfall. They wan keep Somali in war and anarchy fearing a Strong Somali will crumble Kenyans Economy ....

Yaaba is dhegaysanaya. Wallahi waa la isku wareersan yahay. War heedhe bal horta si miyir ah isu dhageysta si haddalku xubin la qabto u yeesho.

Laan dheere gob ahaan jiray ooy gocashadii heyso,

Iyo kii gaabnaan jiray oo haatan garab taagan,

Gadda kaa yahaa, kan kale, gaar is leeyahay e,

Labadaa garaad ee gudboon yaw garniqi doona.

By Cisman Yussuf Keenadiid circa 1950s during UN Trusteeship.

STOIC   

This is not Barre and Moi era.If I was part of the current Somalia administration I would have sent some warnings regarding punishing people for their opinions on their country!

Carafaat   

Another proof that Xiinfaniins Jubbaland is a treasonous project. Hope the Somali Goverment succeeds in taking the initiative back from Pirates and Kikuyus.

Why are they Involved in such high level creating Somali State ..... What is interest of Kentyans that they are Fighingt Somali Federal Goverment to Facilitate state building .

Somali sovereignty and dignity and destiny Is not Kenyans kikiyo business

The Zack   

Selective patriotism at its best. I don't know the last time i heard the name Uganda. We all know Ugandans name the HAG mayors in Xamar :).

Kenya wants safe borders, Jubbaland wants security assistance. Nothing wrong if they work together.

Illyria   

Zack,

I agree. either both Uganda and Kenya are here for the benefit of Somalia, or they are both against it. you cannot pick one as the saviour, and the other as the devil. silly thinking.

STOIC   

^Zack, come on you know they are wrong for this one, politics aside...Are they going to re-screen everyone they deem oppose to their little project in Jubaland...Some history are better left not relived...

Carafaat   

The Zack;937134 wrote:
Selective patriotism at its best. I don't know the last time i heard the name Uganda.
We all know Ugandans name the HAG mayors in Xamar
:)

Kenya wants safe borders, Jubbaland wants security assistance. Nothing wrong if they work together.

Any sources of this? And which Somalis supported thay, any references?

Dabrow   

The thing that kenya and uganda have in common is that both come under the umbrella of peacekeeping but the thing that seperates them is kenyas push for buffer state. This will not be allowed.

Carafaat   

Dabrow;937144 wrote:
The thing that kenya and uganda have in common is that both come under the umbrella of peacekeeping but the thing that seperates them is kenyas push for buffer state. This will not be allowed.

Plus certain Somalis(few Pirates and Kenyan-Somalis) supporting Kenyans undermining Somalias goverment, souvereignity and institutions.

STOIC   

Carafat..its not fair to say Kenyan-Somalis are undermining the sovereignity of Somalia, if anything I think they want to Support the rebuilding of Somalia, but unfortunately the ugly clan politics rears its head...I think in this situation Kenyan government is wrong and unfair to the people she deems unfit to visit its country!