Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kismayo Update

Carafaat   

Mintid,

What Xiin, Ilyria and other co-pirates are actually saying when they say why are you discussing Kismayo. Baliis, naga joojiya qarxiska siyasadeena afduubka Somalia. Sidaan ya wax ku afduubi kara. :D

Carafaat;941610 wrote:
Mintid,

What Xiin, Ilyria and other co-pirates are actually saying when they say why are you discussing Kismayo.
Baliis, naga joojiya qarxiska siyasadeena afduubka Somalia. Sidaan ya wax ku afduubi kara.
:D

I'm glad you get the jist of the complaint, Carafaat ;)

They've even given us supernatural powers of being the brains behind the Mogadishu community... Cajiib.... While we've given one warning after another to them, in charity, saying "This Culusow is not like the previous office-holder! This man knows how to play the game..."

But unfortunately, they have a childishly low opinion of the Mogadishu constituency and feel that whenever this community effectively challenges their machinations for Somalia there has to be a Northerner behind it.

Deja vu all over again...

Baashi   

^ :)

Waa tahay...

Awoowe ma dhowraa waxay sheekadu gadaal ka noqon mise reer hebel sal fududaa la sheegi jiray baa wax ka jiraan

Will see you tomorrow IA.

Carafaat   

Mintid, what I find more strange is that nearly every sane Somali(minus few pirates wanting their to abduct somalia through federalism) opposes this travesty called called federalism. From Baardhere, Barawe, Bakool, Burhakaba, Banadir all the way to Bari the cry is always the same we dont want no clan federalism. But yet they cant seem to hear all those voices.

Wararka Kismaayo maanta oo talaado ah 23april 2013

Guud ahaan amaanka Magaaladu waa boqolkiiba boqol wuxuuna marayaa meel wanaagsan, Ganacsiga ayaa isna siwaagsan u socda, nolol maalmeedka Magaalada isna meel fiican ayuu marayaa.

Odoyaasha dhaqanka oo lasoo dhamaystiray ayaa hada ku howlan soo xulida Ergooyinka, inkastoo shaqadaan dib u dhac weyn ku yimid maalmihii lasoo dhafay marxalado jirey awgood, hadana maanta oo Talaado ah sida ay howlwadeenada Puntlandi warka kuhayaan, Odayaal dhaqameedku waxay balanqaadeen in Khamiista ay soo bandhigi doonaan Ergada dooran doona Madaxweynaha.

Dhinaca kale sida aan warar hoose ku heyno Doorashada Madaxweynuhu waxay dhacaysaa ugu dambeyn Khamiista 2 May 2013.

Kismayo is on the move ---no dark prayers or complaints against this resurgent block could stop the Somali momentum. Mintid, Oodweyne and their step kid Carafaat can cry all they want :D

Oodweyne, we are not saying SNM and A Yusuf were in the same caliber. We are saying he was superior to the grieve stricken lot and their inward looking tendencies as his was about Somalia and how to restore its governance. You are nothing but a coma in Somali history , and what you are trying to do (dismembering Somalia) will not come to a fruition. Think Buuhoodle awoowe

Waxaan qaban nimaan qaadan jirin looma qooq tago e

Carafaat   

Oba, Xiinfaniin himself admits Madobe and co are Kenyans, serving a Kenyan Agenda and thus the fifth column party of Somalia. I rather have our own Somali pirates serving their own pockets then the fifth column serving Kikuyus.

^^You are desperate as always. Those you call Kenyans, you call them masters when in Oga'0den

Oba,

No. Yours is understandable frustration. You and Ahmed has a deep political disagreement. You are man who wants to include Kismayo in your domain of influence. One respects that sort of ambition though it lacks the political infrastructure and the right scheme to make it a reality. But what one pits is the story of our separatist brothers and their never ending grievances against one particular clan whom they deemed so powerful and so dominant they are willing to secede from the entire republic because of it :D

Now that is not understandable for it is incoherent

Jacpher   

Oba:

I'm more concerned about you believing every kaftan or garbage you read on the net than others attacking you for poking fun at Madoobe.

Jubaland is here. SNM boys better get used to it.

Jacpher;941925 wrote:

Jubaland is here. SNM boys better get used to it.

It is my observation that our SNM boys are very saddened by the removal of Alshabaab from Kismayo. :D

Carafaat   

Jacpher, Jubba was always there. But we shall see if piracy will become the new profession of folks from Kismayo. I dont think piracy willbe adopted in other regions.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;941928 wrote:
It is my observation that our SNM boys are very saddened by the removal of Alshabaab from Kismayo.
:D

If I remember correct that was you and your lot. Dont lie now. Or I will dig up the archive. :D

Jacpher   

Carafaat;941931 wrote:
Jacpher, Jubba was always there. But we shall see if piracy will become the new profession of folks from Kismayo. I dont think piracy willbe adopted in other regions.

Hate speech is all you are reduced to these days. As others suggested, take a break from SOL before they rush you to the ER.

Xiin, SNM boys are praying hard Siera Lione will nuke Kismaayo to the dark ages.