Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Arms Embargo should only be Lifted When Government Creates Viable National Army, Recruited from All

^^Adeer kor waayeel waa wado indho. Ha igu ciyaarin waryaa

Nin Yaaban , for reasons beyond my understanding , comes out of the blue , wielding the clannish stuff, tanag xaar luhuu la yimid threadkan. Marka qolaa soo buuxsatay , qolo ay tahayba :D

Saalax   

SOLers should discuss subject matter rather than personal jabs. I for one think giving heavy weaponry to

undiscpilened trigger happy militia turned Soldiers could be a recipe for disaster and could be a set back to the little

progress Somalia made.

Somalia   

INAALILAAHI WA INAA ILAAHI RAAJICUUN, attacked for suggesting not to arm a clan militia parading as the 'National Army', we have a long way to go, (my) people.

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;917848 wrote:
Haatu, is not to be honored with a response. Did I not say that? The reason is he chose to be a shadow-- your shape without the depth
:D

Haye. Now I'm a shadow. Keep skirting around the questions old man.

Haatu   

Abwaan;917855 wrote:
:D
Waa sax, waana in loo gudbaa in la wada noolaado. Calaacal iyo dhaar midna wax ma tarayaan. Kuwa rabo inay boor isku qariyaan 2013 uma soconayso. Qof walba wixii uu shaqaysto ayuu leeyahay, wax uusan shaqaysanna afka ma saarayo. Anigu waxaanba la yaabay dadka internetka keliya ayey ku kala qaybsan yihiin ee dhibkaan dalka gudihiisana ma yaallo. Xitaa degaannada lagu tuhunsan yahay inaysan la dhacsanayn dowladda ma yaallo.

Embargo-dana reer Galbeed way qaadi ama joojiya dhaha ama ha dhihina wax difference ah ma samaynayso. Qofkii cabsi ka qabo in ciddiisa la gumaadayo, haddaba yaan askarta qorashadeeda lagaaga hor marin oo xitaa wixii geel jire aad taqaan soo dhoob. Haddii kalena waxaanba ku dhihi lahaa niyadda khayr u sheeg waayo taasi maba dhacayso insha Allaah. War 2013 baa la joogaa Soomaali maalayacni dambe uma baahna.

I see becoming a statesman has knocked some sense into you. Nicely put :D

The arms embargo should end when we have a truly representative government elected by the people instead of clannish representative. We are a long ways from that.

NGONGE   

Nin-Yaaban;917866 wrote:
Chimera, no one is disagreeing with Xiinfaniin, but go back on some of his posts here on SoL and see what kinda person he is. Normally, i try to stay away from Siyaad politics, but this guy goes outta his way to bait other people.

Waryaa Xiinfanin, nin yahow dadka wax la qabso, ama inaga daa BAROORARKAN. Nin buu ilahay kaa dhigee.

Xiin has his faults (and they're many) but you have to get beyond the words here and see why he got worked up on this thread and the one about looted houses, saaxib. If he was discussing this issue with you, he would have been sweeter than sweet and would have slithered around you with nice words and respectable comments even if you eventually agreed to disagree. Here however, he has decided that everyone is a Liqye and therefore he's coming at the subject with all guns blazing.

Find a way to make peace between him and Liqye and you'll manage to end this precieved qabyaalad of Xiin (he is no more clannish than ANY of us really).

p.s.

The original question makes sense and, if one ignores Liqye's angry replies, his answer to it ALSO makes sense. Bal let us start again and allow our words to speak for us rather than our personalities.

NGONGE;918013 wrote:
Xiin has his faults (and they're many) but you have to get beyond the words here and see why he got worked up on this thread and the one about looted houses, saaxib. If he was discussing this issue with you, he would have been sweeter than sweet and would have slithered around you with nice words and respectable comments even if you eventually agreed to disagree. Here however, he has decided that everyone is a Liqye and therefore he's coming at the subject with all guns blazing.

Find a way to make peace between him and Liqye and you'll manage to end this precieved qabyaalad of Xiin (he is no more clannish than ANY of us really).

p.s.

The original question makes sense and, if one ignores Liqye's angry replies, his answer to it ALSO makes sense. Bal let us start again and allow our words to speak for us rather than our personalities.

Rageedi Ngonge spoken like a true oday i must say i like this side of yours.

:D@Ngonge

Cad hadduu carada kaaga dhaco, amase ciidoobo

Caqli nimuu ku weyn yahay ma cuno, calafka qaarkiise

Xiinfaniin caruuraha yaryari, waa ka caynkaase

Muxuu Haatuyo Nin Yaaban kala hadlaa, Caaqil weeyane

I was in Xamar a few weeks ago. One fact I did notice was: Qabiil waa laga gudbay as compared to 2003 when I was in that city. Sanadkaas dad baa sanka ka hadli jiray because of tolkooda isku haleynaaye. Dadkaas baalashooda waala rifay, aad iyo aad u edeb leeyihiin maanta. (All thanks to Barbaarta.) Haddiiba 'looma'ooyaan' loo bixin as they used to call others wrongly nasiib ayee leeyihiin.

Dadkiina buga oo qabyaalad qurbo ku heysoo ka gudba dadkii Xamar deganaaba waaka gudbeenee.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;918088 wrote:
I was in Xamar a few weeks ago. One fact I did notice was: Qabiil waa laga gudbay as compared to 2003 when I was in that city. Sanadkaas dad baa sanka ka hadli jiray because of tolkooda isku haleynaaye. Dadkaas baalashooda waala rifay, aad iyo aad u edeb leeyihiin maanta. (All thanks to Barbaarta.) Haddiiba 'looma'ooyaan' loo bixin as they used to call others wrongly nasiib ayee leeyihiin.

Dadkiina buga oo qabyaalad qurbo ku heysoo ka gudba dadkii Xamar deganaaba waaka gudbeenee.

Aaheey

Jacpher   

Saalax;917937 wrote:
SOLers should discuss subject matter rather than personal jabs. I for one think giving heavy weaponry to

undiscpilened trigger happy militia turned Soldiers could be a recipe for disaster and could be a set back to the little

progress Somalia made.

+1

Folks are busy attacking Xiin, but I still haven't seen any convincing argument as to why we should lift the arms embargo against a nation that currently lacks the infrastructure and the unifying headship required to tread such petrifying subject with the utmost care.

As many of you are fully aware, the scars of the old wounds are still present. Our country needs a strong and disciplined police force and independent judicial system. I personally favor the bottom-up approach to rebuilding the country. Lifting the arms embargo today is a top-down approach and is not the route to a meaningful progress. Let the civilian institutions reestablish and return from the abyss and we will worry about acquiring fighter jets and battle tanks later. We need schools, hospitals and a functioning local governance.