Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Abwaan: Live from Mogadishu

nuune   

Abwaan will be one of the envoys who are due to travel to take part the Kimsaayo conference that is taking place right now, an envoy sent by the government.

Abwaan won't have time to update us on what is happening around Xamar, sadly, he won't even enjoy at Liido due to his minimum time at around Villa Somalia

nuune   

^^ Abwaan has a government job, whatever it is, he will tell us soon, but the fact remains: Abwaan & Kismaayo waa Kaaf iyo Kala-dheeri(he won't like to hear or see me writing this), so not sure what his mission is all about, he will update us anyway when he has some time to write, I got my feeds from another Soler in Xamar anyway.

^^Abwaan waa dallacay , mudaaharaadyaduu hoggaamin jirey haddana wax mudaahaaraada buu ugu necebyahay.

Kismayo haduu agteeda maro hay laysoo sheego

Mooge   

when i told you guys that Abwaan has joined the Damjadiid team, some of you doubted me. lol

abwaan is part and parcel of damjadiid. too bad I left mogadishu because i would have convinced him to quit damjadiid and join the team that is going to shape somalia's future for the better. it is a zoo out there right now and there is genuine struggle between good and evil. lol.

STOIC   

Live from the dungeons of Somali presidential palace waayee ariinta markaas......and I thought everyone here was just Fadhikutiriir and not representing the government...

Malika   

^You only need to know someone that knows someone - I dont think I have seen anywhere job vacancies for the Somali Goverment - horta miye jirta such a thing?

Abwaan so your the man in Mogadishu now huh? Juje xagu kuu dambeyee isagu naa? There a few Solers lurking about the corridors of Villa Somalia - Apo, what job would you be able to do ?

Malika   

^Get Abo to do some calls...

As a kid, that was what I wanted to be 'an ambassador' - we lived near the Somali embassy and other embassies - their life styles appealed to me very much...indeed

nuune   

Juje dowladii Geedi uu ka ahaa PM markey dhacdey ayuu la dhacey, if the markab drowns, you drown with it waaye, so no more Juje.

lool goverrnment vacancy announcement, they are lucky if they even notify an empty post to their department, they just bring someone, same for African style jobs.

With this kind of thread being LIVE, then we expect LIVE stuff from Mogadishu, too bad, Taleexi didn't realize that our friend Abwaan is in fact in the government.

Come on Abwaan, show us the real Mogadishu, other than Liido on Kastuumo.

Xiin, lool @agteeda maro hay laysoo sheego,

Jacpher   

Abwaan got in touch with his former neighbors back in the days and the rest is history. Waa idinka oromo iyo baajuun la ahaa daris, qabowga ha idinku dilo qurbaha.

Who is next? Nuunka the presidential duuliye?

Malika   

^Lol@employ me as an assistant..lol, you said you have an ego to massage, tayda tada kaa weyn...assistant aa??

Jacpher - give it a rest adna.

nuune - more info on Abwaan's position - aan aragnee sidhii uu calowshisaa kusnatee since joining the goverment ..lool