Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Abwaan: Live from Mogadishu

Showqi;912559 wrote:
I still take your argument serous though. But my question to you is which one was the first: The egg or the Chicken.

Siilaanyo was once a Somali Official

Daahir Riyaale was once a Somali Official

But instead of getting the Somali people together, those guys above choose a qabiil above Somaliweyn.But Fowzia choose the bigger Somalia above the qabiil. Waryaa Soomaaliya waa tii xuquuqdaada u doodeysay markii ay Kinyaatigu madaxa kaaga istaagayeen. Adiguna iminka ayaad Fowzia ku sheegeysaa laba wajiile.

Not true there was no Somaliweyn Rayaale and Siilaanyo were once part of a union of SL and Somalia , a union that was wrong. But the 2 worked never for Somaliweyn.By the way Somaliweyn ended or claiming parts of Somaliweyn ended in 1988 April. When general siyad bare stopped claiming Somali galbeed and recognized the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ethiopia.

Jacpher;912458 wrote:
Lol@stoic. Thats what I call affirmative action, kinda.

Waryaa XX, heed this advice, Somaliland ain't paying you to do free xayeysiis on SOL. Villa Somalia might should you fit in that catagory
:D

How do you know that:D

STOIC   

We are seeing things a bit differently...When Silanyo and Riyalle crosses the isle I'll call them worse things than a flipflopper..for now everyone was a Somaliweyn back then I can't hold against them..I will poke fun at Silanyo pot-belly if he does some shaddy stuff and double-talk with his principles....For the sijui part I think I was just pointitng out to you my folks have no power in Kenya, so you can't blame me for what Kenyan government does to the Somalis there

STOIC;912496 wrote:
Somalilander Iga reeb..Xaaji Xanduf will disown me the moment he gets recognition..Oba and his crew will feed me to the whales of Mogadishu for poking fun at their government.Xiin and his Imam will be suspicious of my movement..Markaa I'm a man with no land since I flushed my passport in my flight to America...

i will never do that i will send you the SL passport and citizenship to you all the way to Kenya since you have roots in SL and are ethnic Somalilander.

STOIC   

^ Niimaankaan baan iskaa diccinaaya...Wa sijui bey laa bothaan..Inaan abttirsathoo ayeey donaayan maalaa

Showqi   

Stoic, aniguba hadii aan kula ab tirsado meesha aad ka hadleyso waxaa laga yaabaa in aynu wadaagno. laakiin magaca qabiil waxaa ka wanaagsan magaca Soomaaliweyn. I hope you will see the light one day. Waxba yaan cuqdad lagugu beerin, Dalka Soomaaliya Soomaali baa leh. Wether you are Sijui, an NFD, DJabuuti, or Dhaqan Celis:p...We are all Somalis

Showqi   

if this was not true Abwaan mar hore ayuu ina odhan lahaa war buuq iga daaya. Alpha war ninkii Abwaan ahaa lacagtii buu tirinayaa baan ku idhi:D

i suppose he's not the only one counting the money, as it were LOL. my friend recently left to join and he's got an important position. showqi, once your canadian naturalisation process is finished, i think, you too, should join.

Showqi   

Sorry Alpha, I call my self now a native Canadian ( Aka Cali Beysteeyn), That is how long I have been this country:D

Showqi   

Ninyohow lacagteydii yarayd ee aan heystay baa meel iga gashay. Baaqigeedii ayaan doonayaa in la ii soo celiyo:D:D

waar ninyahow, naga daa bahasha hadaba dee. get your money out of the hagbad and leave as soon as you can dee bro. now is the time ya showqi. by 2017, i've calculated the entire suuq will be closed to new entrants. kudos to abwaanka for leaving now, albeit in a hurry and with a let's cut corners attitude. although he's still 3 years behind me, i still send him my warmest hambalyos.