Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Abwaan: Live from Mogadishu

nuune   

Jacphar, siyaasada Soomaaliya dhanba maba doonayo inaan dhax galo directly or indirectly, iigumaba baxdo niyahow

Ps: It costs around $80,000 for a return trip to Mogadishu-Nairobi, so how many trips do they take to Kenya or Uganda, Burundi etc on monthly bases, lets say their air travel costs one million dollars a month, they can actually buy this one for $750,000

20121205%5C75d679740e7941c9b0675897a396f

120606121423ZS-TEX_3.jpg&maxw=800

Malika, lets give Abwaan some break, if he is reading this, I won't expect from him replying, he needs alot of REST, he will report to us anyway and what he can do for Solers who are going to Mogadishu, even mini-tour will be good as a welcome sign by a government official like Abwaan.

Malika   

^Haye, shaqo miya laga heli karayaa your airlines? aan iska daynee petty goverment money [even though 'on the sides' are attractive]

nuune   

^^ Lets say, aviation in general would be a BIG business in Somalia, it is untouched sector, now is the best time to start any aviation related business, research baan ku sameeyey this particular area recently while I was going around there.

Jacpher   

^Oba the treasury of HAG.

Nuunka they need a good consultant like you if they are spending that kind of budget on travel and still at the mercy of private companies. On the aviation, saaxiib you are right, there is a huge market in this sector. Meesha boos ka qabso before it is crowded.

Apo: my point was straight forward, the unwritten rule of soomaalida is gaal has no tol or dhiig.

STOIC   

This is a true story from a guy that lived in my side of the USA (DMV area)..He was from my Clan and Join Sheikh Shareef government...Now read this The secret of getting a Somali governmental job if you are Reer Waqoyi (I.D.O.o.R specifically) is this; Start a blog to praise the president and his government.Once in a while post a column in Hiiraan Online and let your name be known...Distance yourself from all the secesionist get-togethers (or May 18th celebrations)..Post your pictures and status on facebook how you are meeting with ambassadors from different countries..and when the Shiiiit hits the fan comeback to your Xamaali...

nuune   

^^ Yes, and that is how Fowzia, and the new head of Somali bank started, thanks for the tip yaa Stoic, ahsanta sana, hakuna matata, my blog is coming soon with pictures of president Hassan, praise and all

Jacphar, Inshaa Allaah, waxyaala la wad wadaa hada kheyr bey noqon

Malika   

Apo, yours is a dream job - nuune, has a foot in the aviation business already dee reality check!!..Lol

Stoic - you have been well indoctorated, whoever got you hooked on SL - sure did a good job....sometimes I cringe at words you use for 'xamar'..kulaha dungeon tsk tsk..

STOIC   

Nuune, Those might have got the job different way, but the storyline is not far from the guy who lived in my neighbourhood...Just make sure you are wearing a tie and glasses in your picture

Edit: Malika those are just words..don't read too much into it...I just tell stuff the way I see it.

Jacpher   

Lol@stoic. Thats what I call affirmative action, kinda.

Waryaa XX, heed this advice, Somaliland ain't paying you to do free xayeysiis on SOL. Villa Somalia might should you fit in that catagory :D

Jacpher;912427 wrote:
^Oba the treasury of HAG.

Nuunka they need a good consultant like you if they are spending that kind of budget on travel and still at the mercy of private companies. On the aviation, saaxiib you are right, there is a huge market in this sector. Meesha boos ka qabso before it is crowded.

Apo: my point was straight forward, the unwritten rule of soomaalida is gaal has no tol or dhiig.

NO the treasury of being a '' Laandeer''

Taleexi   

STOIC;912451 wrote:
This is a true story from a guy that lived in my side of the USA (DMV area)..He was from my Clan and Join Sheikh Shareef government...Now read this The secret of getting a Somali governmental job if you are Reer Waqoyi (I.D.
O.o
.R specifically) is this; Start a blog to praise the president and his government.Once in a while post a column in Hiiraan Online and let your name be known...Distance yourself from all the secesionist get-togethers (or May 18th celebrations)..Post your pictures and status on facebook how you are meeting with ambassadors from different countries..and when the Shiiiit hits the fan comeback to your Xamaali...

I may know the guy u are referring to .. A or C is his initial :)

STOIC   

You got it with the C part...baal Usheeg Inathertaa Malika Inuu Stoic Waax been ahh Qoriin...Waa Sijuii Ayeey Lasoo Bothaan all of them...Ya Illahii Yaqaan...