OdaySomali what dialect is it?

Chubacka so you are a ex Dutch never knew. Welcome to the club lady
:D

Blue je begrijpt het zeker toch wel? :confused:

Het dialect is.

Wacht voor het.

Ik ben echt verbaasd dat je het niet kent. :confused:

Het heet kikker in je bil dialect. hahahahahaha :D

Loooooooooool, OdaySomali jullie twee nemen de boel in de maling dat is verzonnen vogel taal.

Apophis what are we doing we are not taking over the place as we are in minority :P

Abwaan   

Apophis;896956 wrote:
Why do I get the feeling the Dutch speakers are planning a coup against SOL right under our noses
:D

lol@ Apo....Are you saying meeshan SOL le'leeydu waa ku soo badatay?:D

Abwaan   

Apo, do you want to start a poll for where people are? The good think is it is not qarxis either because it is no showing who voted for where....For instance it would says

SOLers at

UK

US

NL

FIN...SWE.......NORWAY.....and so on

I know it is kind of hard as people can be from everywhere. It should be where one lives/lived for the past one year, calls home....etc...You just figure out what I mean....I can be the Kabiir for this poll and you are the macallin.:D Don't leave Africa out though...Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa...at the last option it could say none of the above...:D

Winter happens to be my favourite season, there's something relaxing about the noise suppression of the snow and the lack of any outdoor odours, it's sort of cleansing. I'm hoping we actually get a real winter this year in Toronto.

Jacpher   

^lack of winter outdoor activity?? On this side of the river, we do plenty of winter activity.

Go out and enjoy the outdoor, build snowman, ice fishing, snowmobile, snow skating/skiing, snowshoeing. We haven't had enough snow fall but I am hoping we get enough soon so I can take the little ones do some sledding down the hill in the snow. Fun day in the snow with the kids. A good friend of mine offered I should come along as he takes a group of people to winter hiking for two days and some ice fishing this winter. I might take up on his offer.

Ibtisam   

Winter- I love love going into really warm places! hot chocolate, tea and cakes. Ice skating and movie nights are about the only things you end up doing. Invite people over, saves you meeting them anywhere and then having to walk/ get home! yiiiks

Blessed   

I actually love it that we have seasons in Britain and this seasons lights and activitie but do love staying at home with family as our week is a bit mad.

Narniah   

The best things to do in the winter for me are seeing movies, eating at a nice cozy place with candle lights lol..Nothing romantic with friends too.

I like swimming though I do that all year, and go to relaxation spas with my sister she's such a pamper freak. You should try it too, It's soo much fun.

She gets discounts from her work so later today we're going to a Morrocan spa...I'm excited.

Chimera   

Winter is the season of running noses, crying eyes, chapped lips, weird tasting lipscreen and friends' hospitality. I don't like being too long in the cold, so lol at outdoor activities, its Playstation 3, or film marathons and games like monopoly and D&D when the girlfriends, fiancees and wives decide to join us.

@Odaysomali, I have a terrible memory involving "schaatsen" on a big river. I was 6/7 years old and one time I fell so hard on the back of my head, my entire lineage of forefathers scattered in Somalia and East Africa probably felt it too in their tombs and necropolises. I bicycled the whole way home crying while still wearing ice-skates. It was the last time I went back to that river, which pissed off my mother because I had whined to her for these skates a whole month and they were quite expensive lol, something like 50 gulden.