Haatu   

Xawaaladda laankasaw Amal

Amal ma qiyaanaato

Beesadda udhiibid se u rooreyso qofkee anseeraas

Balaayaddu ma af jin baa? :D

Haatu;918927 wrote:
I know what Alpha's new nickname is. We'll call him !door
:D

LOOL, yesterday this dude approached me and said with a thick q@ldaan accent, what my qabiil was i said i don't know then he asked me haye what town in somalia are you from i said im from burco toogdheer, the guy said nacalaa kugu yaal !door baa tahay ileen. i was like yeah my name is ina ducaale :D :D

Haatu;918933 wrote:
Xawaaladda laankasaw Amal

Amal ma qiyaanaato

Beesadda udhiibid se u rooreyso qofkee anseeraas

Balaayaddu ma af jin baa?

rageeeedi wallee the only thing i got was xawaalada lankasaw, but what you wrote makes sense :eek:

Haatu   

lol I remember the times when people used to say yaad tahey, I'd reply OG and then they'd say 'haa ileen D-block ayaad tahey" for me to tell them them they're wrong I'm not D-block I'm OG :D First time I heard of D-block was on SOL no lie. I remember I googled it and lo and behold they were right :D

Haatu;918927 wrote:
I know what Alpha's new nickname is. We'll call him !door

look at this child. !door is not uniquely and specifically used by all Somalis. its used by mark-a-bulls only. Oba's kind use a different name for us:q@ldan......!door folks are rageedi walahi. they never use derogatory terms for other people. quite civilised, i reckon.

oba hiloowlow;918942 wrote:
Al did you know we guys call you reer waqooyi instead of !door,

i know bro. am beginning to think all those fools who use to call me Q@ldan were NOT your people.

Reeyo;918903 wrote:
Alpha: What is Somali music like in Hargeisa- Is there a trend of people listening to new records or is the old stuff recycled?

once we organised an amazing outdoor qaarami night at my friends cafe. it was excellent. it was for a private and carefully selected crowd. people in hargeisa love music. every car has one of the cheap chinese mp3 players. you always hear an assorted mix of different music genres. also there's a lot of music shops like BIG VOICE and a few others on togdheer street.

Haatu   

I'm currently rethinking my membership in this troll section. With that said, the Cold War between Apophis and I is nearing an end. We hope relations begin to thaw as swiftly as possible. Certain actions have been taken due to changes in geopolitical strategy.

Haatu;918953 wrote:
I'm currently rethinking my membership in this troll section. With that said, the Cold War between Apophis and I is nearing an end. We hope relations begin to thaw as swiftly as possible. Certain actions have been taken due to changes in geopolitical strategy.

haaaaatuow,

what's happened? are you also turning against me? xaal waa inaan bixiyo? LOOOOOOOOOOL

''Certain actions have been taken due to changes in geopolitical strategy'' - WTF? you don't like !door's any more miyaa? :D

Haatu   

Alpha, what's wrong with you sxb. We're still great friends. :D Plus, I like !doors, their accent deserves to be archived somehow :D