Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;969317 wrote:
Waar Alpha you did not cordially send me a driver nor inform me of the address. I would come walahi...

P.S. just bought some caano geel. Is it normal for there to be dirt like substance, brown in color, at the bottom of the caag

SPoooow, maxaa Hargeisa ku keneey? Dee faduul! :P:D

inaar,

the damage has been done and its irreversible, i'm afraid. :mad:

as for the canno geel. it's perfectly fine to have ''dirt like substance, brown in color, at the bottom of the caag''. these are the special salts and minerals used to preserve the quality. :)

Carafaat;969270 wrote:
Loooool, waxaan kusoo xasuustay. Mid asxaab nahay, markaan iman waayo balantii, xaaska ayuu yiraahda raali galin sii wee cadheysan tahay.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@asxaab

inaadeero Arafat,

we know your definition of asxaabnimo leaves much to the imagination. :D

nuune   

^^ Just have your Suxuur and stop calling Carafaat names, it is danbi that you call him a man who goes after married men's wives, Carafaat it not getting the stuff you are sayiong because you are hiding it under the banner of "inaadeero Arafat", this label alone has allowed you to continue with your attack against this innocent nomad, isku xishoo inaar

oba hiloowlow;930114 wrote:
Yo Niggas anyone wanna get their a$$ whopped in Fifa Online just tell me im ready.
:D

lest we forgot our martyred brother, he would've been PROUD that i've finally set up the PS3. R.I.P Obaooow.

i've got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and PES 12. more were formally requested and are apparently on their way. :P:D

1069944_10151719405949250_1968587386_n.j

^ i was literally a mujahid. i took pleasure in killing those nazis pigs. :D

1069242_10151719406234250_1503990388_n.j

^ playing PES with my local friend. he uses these to describe the buttons.......

square - ''afar gees''

triangle - ''saddex gees''

circle - ''oda''

X - ''eggs-da''

62823_10151719406479250_1857311489_n.jpg

^ did i also mention you can use the internet....waaba teknologi casri ah :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune;969335 wrote:
^^ Just have your Suxuur and stop calling Carafaat names, it is danbi that you call him a man who goes after married men's wives, Carafaat it not getting the stuff you are sayiong because you are hiding it under the banner of "inaadeero Arafat", this label alone has allowed you to continue with your attack against this innocent nomad, isku xishoo inaar

wax yaahas iyo siyooyin kaad uu sheegeysid iyo kufsiga soo hadalqaadkiisa ayaaba xaaraan ah, marka hore. secondly, Inaadeero Arafat and i are related. i know inaad ahayn ''qabyaladayste'' balse, unity and belonging to a common ancestry counts for something these days...... siba where we're from, ma garatay? inkastoo isagoo iska yahay Somaliweynti la dhimatay Ahmed Ismail Samatar :P

the digiir is in the fridge and i'll eat it later on. what you having for suxuurta, inaar? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune   

I am not having Suxuur nor having an Afur too, it was Eid for me yesterday, so hakugu taagnaato and the likes of you, inaar.

Soomaaligaas aad soo qortey waaba mid tabcaan ah, maalma dhaweyd ayaad dhaantey sidan, ma soonkii ayaa si xun kuu qabtey mise dabamusbaarkii aad maalmahan iska joojisey ayaa sidan kuu galey

Tallaabo   

nuune;969335 wrote:
^^ Just have your Suxuur and stop calling Carafaat names, it is danbi that you call him a man who goes after married men's wives,
Carafaat it not getting the stuff you are sayiong because you are hiding it under the banner of "inaadeero Arafat", this label alone has allowed you to continue with your attack against this innocent nomad, isku xishoo inaar

waa khaayin Alpha. Wake up carafaat oo ninka iska celi;)

Alpha Blondy;969331 wrote:
SPoooow, maxaa Hargeisa ku keneey? Dee faduul!
:P:D

inaar,

the damage has been done and its irreversible, i'm afraid. :mad:

as for the canno geel. it's perfectly fine to have
''dirt like substance, brown in color, at the bottom of the caag''
. these are the special salts and minerals used to preserve the quality.
:)

Anyways I'm having afur at hero awr tonight

Haatu   

Safferz (somewhere in Hawd). Cambuulo (Xamar Cadey). Alpha & SP (Hargeysa). Apophis (somewhere in KSA). Haatu (still stuck in London) lol :D